Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Btc Price Rising Ahead Of The Bitcoin Halving!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Btc Price Rising Ahead Of The Bitcoin Halving!!! (714 Views)

Bitcoin Halving And What You Need To Know / Check BTC Price In Any Currency / A Second Chance With Ethereum For Those That Missed The Bitcoin Boat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Btc Price Rising Ahead Of The Bitcoin Halving!!! by BarrSly: 9:09pm On May 07, 2020
Guys are there btc hodlr’s on here?? Can you see the rise in btc value prior to the halving??

Amid the pending recession and inflation with stocks crashing, bitcoin has some how soared high above expectations!!

After the Black Out Thursday (31/03/2020) which saw btc fall from $8,344 to $3,400 this has been an impressive come back as its currently trading at $9800 and there are predictions that it might hit $10,000 !!!!!

Now we’ve got the halving coming which would see to the cutting into two of miners rewards and that has always come with a massive rise in price.

I’m having the Halving Fever right now how about you?....

lol

1 Like

Re: Btc Price Rising Ahead Of The Bitcoin Halving!!! by Engobi(m): 11:33pm On May 15, 2020
Can you contact me on WhatsApp I think I have smt than might interest you barssly 08062072233

(1) (Reply)

$300,000 In 100 Days / 2 Million Loan Needed (housing Collateral) / AKINTAYO OLUWAFEMI Owner Of @pans_luxury On Instagram Is A SCAMMER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.