Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 (95157 Views)

Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi / Aloma Of Dmw Shades Wizkid for Buying Fake Richard Millie Watch For His Manager / Wizkid Gifts His Manager, Sunday Are, A Richard Millie Watch For His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by Ekealterego: 7:32am On May 08, 2020
Lamb101:

True.

If Africans will hold on to our culture of decency, one day the west will come and learn from us due to the moral collapse that is digging deeper into their society.

That's not the case however.
Another untrue statement.. the poor thing about Africa is that we don't know the fine details of our history unlike Europeans? You don't even know that your false notion of "decency" or "decent dressing" is an imported culture. In our true African culture, men and women wore little coverings because our weather did not demand, "decent dressing" as you may put it.

That's why many Europeans value museums and documenting their culture so their progenitors would not utter uninformed statements.

EVILFOREST:
When WOMEN dressed properly.
And Talent was sought for and not prostitution

RIP, Maaa
Utter bullocks! Do you know that in 1964, wearing pants (trousers) like this woman is a no no for many religious nut-jobs? What am I saying? Even today.

8 Likes

Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by Investmentfreak: 7:32am On May 08, 2020
One bournvita awaits her in the world beyond. May soul rest in perfect peace.

Wetin indaboski no go see for pahose hand
Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by Olami83: 7:33am On May 08, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
If you know her and you are yet to marry, say hi grin

African and marriage shaaaaa

2 Likes

Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by EdiskyHarry: 7:33am On May 08, 2020
May her soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by Ihatefeminist: 7:33am On May 08, 2020
nah the Bournvita wey she dey promote kill her.
If only people knew how dangerous these products are undecided

1 Like

Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:33am On May 08, 2020
EVILFOREST:

RIP, Maaa
....True.But please don't cause fight this morning.is too early.

3 Likes

Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by Jadsy01(f): 7:33am On May 08, 2020
Read more via Ekomiamiblog - https://www.ekomiami.com.ng/2020/05/07/millie-small-the-bournvita-girl-dies-at-age-72/

Which economy? Is this a country? [/quote]
Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by NIJJAking(m): 7:34am On May 08, 2020
hmm

1 Like

Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by Peace081: 7:34am On May 08, 2020
ucheuzor1:
I don't know her.
She doesn't know you either, equation balance

3 Likes

Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by constant1960: 7:35am On May 08, 2020
RIP
Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by ignis: 7:35am On May 08, 2020
Serious

1 Like

Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by ehissi(m): 7:35am On May 08, 2020
EVILFOREST:

RIP, Maaa

The irony of your comment is that as at the time she shot this album cover, in Nigeria, this was actually the dress sense typical of prostitutes, wayward people and clubbers.

No self respecting Nigerian family will permit you to marry a girl dressed like this in Nigeria..........

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by jericco1(m): 7:36am On May 08, 2020
Was never a fan of the beverage but may her soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by enemyofprogress: 7:38am On May 08, 2020
jericco1:
Was never a fan of the beverage but may her soul rest in peace
give me Milo or ovaltine any time any day

1 Like

Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by betterman22(m): 7:38am On May 08, 2020
Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by abdsamad(m): 7:39am On May 08, 2020
Instant name recognition.
I listened to "my boy lollipop" like it was well... Lollipop.

If your brain is in the business of appreciating good music you should definitely check out that song.

1 Like

Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:40am On May 08, 2020
Now if you don't show breast, shake yansh, display thigh, you won't be a household name

1 Like

Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by Vulcanheph(m): 7:42am On May 08, 2020
Peace081:
She doesn't know you either, equation balance

2 Likes

Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by femi4: 7:43am On May 08, 2020
Jamesrock:
Over to indomie generation
even some older generation no know am

4 Likes

Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by Lovelyn451(f): 7:43am On May 08, 2020
Wow...bournvita really made name then o, no wonder mum always insists on bournvita and three crowns those days but now if u buy bournvita u go return am...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by Lovelyn451(f): 7:43am On May 08, 2020
Wow...bournvita really made name then o, no wonder mum always insists on bournvita and three crowns those days but now if u buy bournvita u go return am...hmm
Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by jericco1(m): 7:47am On May 08, 2020
enemyofprogress:
give me Milo or ovaltine any time any day

I'm more of a Milo fan.. anything else nah
Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by Nobody: 7:47am On May 08, 2020
Ekealterego:

Another untrue statement.. the poor thing about Africa is that we don't know the fine details of our history unlike Europeans? You don't even know that your false notion of "decency" or "decent dressing" is an imported culture. In our true African culture, men and women wore little coverings because our weather did not demand, "decent dressing" as you may put it.

That's why many Europeans value museums and documenting their culture so their progenitors would not utter uninformed statements.

Utter bullocks! Do you know that in 1964, wearing pants (trousers) like this woman is a no no for many religious nut-jobs? What am I saying? Even today.
I'm speaking calculatively. Measuring from the time when we began to wear clothes. If you today decide to stop wearing clothes because you feel it is not our culture, you will be considered sick or indecent. There is a measure of physical appearance that is considered indecent and that is what I speak of. You have a conscience and it tells you when your appearance is out of line. You know this, therefore don't argue.

1 Like

Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by Humanoid01(m): 7:48am On May 08, 2020
Ekealterego:

Does "dress properly" now have another meaning?
Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by iCauseTrouble: 7:48am On May 08, 2020
Olami83:

African and marriage shaaaaa
Sorry bro. You are one of us
Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by ogkrakkid(m): 7:49am On May 08, 2020
ekundaxton:
RIP to her. Don't know her though
am so angry at this cus I just caught one of them which is u. and I wish I can curse u and it comes pass.
Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by Truthbites: 7:50am On May 08, 2020
I heard of a Millicent Small before, let me go to Google if they are the same person, thought Millicent was white though, BRB
Re: Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 by Humanoid01(m): 7:52am On May 08, 2020
Lamb101:

I'm speaking calculatively. Measuring from the time when we began to wear clothes. If you today decide to stop wearing clothes because you feel it is not our culture, you will be considered sick or indecent. There is a measure of physical appearance that is considered indecent and that is what I speak of. You have a conscience and it tells you when your appearance is out of line. You know this, therefore don't argue.
People who would counter this argument have no good reason to, there's always a trace of hatred toward religion that determines how they see it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Behold;photos Of Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery / Tacha's Cleavage-baring Outfit To AMVCA 2020 Nominees Party. Hit Or Miss? / Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.