Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

What’s The Worst Thing A Landord Did To You. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What’s The Worst Thing A Landord Did To You. (620 Views)

Some Of The Worst Sky Scrapper, High-Rise Building Collapses In History(Photos) / See Hilarious Warning Anambra Landord Placed On His Property / Become A Landord @hopewell Park Estate With An Affordable Price Of 2m. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s The Worst Thing A Landord Did To You. by BusterG: 10:11pm On May 07, 2020
I had an unregistered Tokunbo car parked in the compound that I intended using for transportation business and I also had a car I was using for daily waka so two cars at that time.

The compound could contain 7 cars in total at that time and I only parked 2 when the incident happened.

He stood in centre of the compound where Neighbors could hear what he was saying and then he started shouting.

I will summarize what he said below

- a tenant can have only one car.
- he had a dream where robbers came and shot the man that had his flat closest to my car.
- the robbers demanded for the car keys without shooting me but shot other co tenants in other flats.
- he gave me 2 days to remove the unregistered car.

I had to remove one of the cars and overtime had to park my cars (that I wanted to sell or use for transportation) at a nearby hotel.

The man later bought 2 cars same time and parked 3 cars in total in his compound.

Anyway it’s his house.

Share yours.
Re: What’s The Worst Thing A Landord Did To You. by ashewoboy(m): 10:23pm On May 07, 2020
This type of thread is the type where you learn something relevant. let your experience roll in, you don't have to make it succinct. feel free to make lengthy post. we are here to enjoy your experience and learn from it.

sit back, relax and enjoy the thread.

1 Like

Re: What’s The Worst Thing A Landord Did To You. by ManOfSteel2(m): 10:33pm On May 07, 2020
Mr Landlord indirectly "offered" me her unattractive overaged daughter......

ManOfSteel don't do leftovers!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What’s The Worst Thing A Landord Did To You. by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 07, 2020
Booked

1 Like

Re: What’s The Worst Thing A Landord Did To You. by BusterG: 10:51pm On May 07, 2020
ManOfSteel2:
Mr Landlord indirectly "offered" me her unattractive overaged daughter......

ManOfSteel don't do leftovers!

Probably wanted to be your in-law grin

(1) (Reply)

Room And Palor @ Akoka Yaba(face Me Face You) / 2nos Of 3bedrm At Command, Lagos State Call Babs 08101662607 / A Storey Building On A Full Plot Of Land For Sale At Borno Way, Ebute Meta.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.