Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,462 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

How To Register To Atpays Legit Web Earning Site - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How To Register To Atpays Legit Web Earning Site (2972 Views)

Register To Get 5% Cashback Bonus On Merrybet / How To Register And Fund Betking Online / How To Register And Fund 1xbet Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Register To Atpays Legit Web Earning Site by Hadey2: 10:49pm On May 07, 2020
*What's Atpays??*
Atpays means activities that pays. Is also a news site and u get paid for doing some little activities on the site and earn cash. By end of the month you get paid from the revenue from millions Google paid.
*What are the activities I can do and get paid??*
↕️sign up cash #1000 means immediately you register you get 1k back and minimum withdrawal is 3500
↕️Daily login #100
↕️sharing sponsored post #200
↕️post news ya self #100
↕️Read news/comment #3 each separately
↕️Giveaways via site for members
↕️Quiz cash prize
↕️when you decide to bring ya friend #1000 *but is totally optional*

*What is minimum withdrawal and payment date*
For Non Referral payment is on 25th of every month once u have 3500 you can apply.
For people with referral is on Monday's and Thursdays minimum 1000

*Do they pay without Referral and how much to register*
Atpays is one of 1st rising site if they don't pay without Referral how is it growing yes they pay without Referral.
To register is 1500
Click the link below for registration or drop your WhatsApp number

https:///HhtVMM8kMklFtBzcfB9VaQ
Re: How To Register To Atpays Legit Web Earning Site by Lica2baby(f): 12:01am On May 08, 2020
Am on it I just started I was supposed to withdraw my money yesterday but I couldn't

1 Like

Re: How To Register To Atpays Legit Web Earning Site by Hadey2: 8:14pm On May 14, 2020
Okay
Re: How To Register To Atpays Legit Web Earning Site by extol1(m): 8:32pm On May 14, 2020
Lica2baby:
Am on it I just started I was supposed to withdraw my money yesterday but I couldn't
but I was told that without referral you can't withdraw. is it true?
Re: How To Register To Atpays Legit Web Earning Site by Lica2baby(f): 10:13am On May 15, 2020
Yes dear is true
extol1:

but I was told that without referral you can't withdraw. is it true?
Re: How To Register To Atpays Legit Web Earning Site by extol1(m): 11:28am On May 15, 2020
Lica2baby:
Yes dear is true
thanks. I don't think I am interested
Re: How To Register To Atpays Legit Web Earning Site by Sonia201919: 5:01pm On May 29, 2020
So,u must refer people?All this networking problem self.
Re: How To Register To Atpays Legit Web Earning Site by Trust22(m): 7:05pm On May 29, 2020
Once it involves referring people, count me out

(1) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Bad Choice Of Siut @ The Fifa Ballon D'or Award / Sports Shop In Lagos / Shocking: Is Mesut Ozil the late Enzo Ferrari (founder Of Ferrari)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.