Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Kano Discharges Aminu Ibrahim Tsanyawa, 15 Other COVID-19 Patients - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kano Discharges Aminu Ibrahim Tsanyawa, 15 Other COVID-19 Patients (10785 Views)

Covid-19 Patients Being Treated In Lagos Hospital Beg Nigerians To Stay At Home / Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos / Listeriosis Outbreak: WHO Warns Nigeria, 15 Other African Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Discharges Aminu Ibrahim Tsanyawa, 15 Other COVID-19 Patients by directonpc(m): 5:51am On May 08, 2020
The world should work towards learning how to live with COVID-19
Re: Kano Discharges Aminu Ibrahim Tsanyawa, 15 Other COVID-19 Patients by Johnbosco77(m): 5:52am On May 08, 2020
I'm suspecting this recovery and discharge......
Re: Kano Discharges Aminu Ibrahim Tsanyawa, 15 Other COVID-19 Patients by seeker121(m): 5:52am On May 08, 2020
One thing remains uncleared how can they be mentioning big man's name and they will tell us they can't show ordinary man's face because of stigmatization.My question is who is stigmatising who? when we all know it's pandemic and no one is immune to it.Let them show the isolation centres at least blur their faces,so that pple can start believing.An average Nigerian don't trust their politicians from public funds to political promises and even Coronavirus.Nobody trust them anymore as they have failed us,a nation with desperate leaders like this is a danger to itself.

1 Like

Re: Kano Discharges Aminu Ibrahim Tsanyawa, 15 Other COVID-19 Patients by Luckydubby7(m): 5:56am On May 08, 2020
seeker121:
One thing remains uncleared how can they be mentioning big man's name and they will tell us they can't show ordinary man's face because of stigmatization.My question is who is stigmatising who? when we all know it's pandemic and no one is immune to it.Let them show the isolation centres at least blur their faces,so that pple can start believing.An average Nigerian don't trust their politicians from public funds to political promises and even Coronavirus.Nobody trust them anymore as they have failed us,a nation with desperate leaders like this is a danger to itself.
. Let them keep deceiving and lying to themselves. If someone complain now some people here we start referring us to what is happening in US, Spain, Italy etc. Show me Nigeria Covid 19 Patients.
Re: Kano Discharges Aminu Ibrahim Tsanyawa, 15 Other COVID-19 Patients by ABOKI9ja: 6:00am On May 08, 2020
Arrewa:
Kano state...!!

We need more of this!!

God bless heath workers around the world!!
amin ya Allah. Kana kokari fa sosai, kasan nairaland akwai tribalism the hatred is second to none
Re: Kano Discharges Aminu Ibrahim Tsanyawa, 15 Other COVID-19 Patients by seeker121(m): 6:03am On May 08, 2020
No one is doubting the reality of the virus but an average Nigerian politicians can cease an opportunity to steal especially when the funds is one you can't account for.Why will you tell me kogi state don't have issues with it proximity with FCT and other states being infected.
Re: Kano Discharges Aminu Ibrahim Tsanyawa, 15 Other COVID-19 Patients by Nobody: 6:24am On May 08, 2020
Covik4-1-9
Re: Kano Discharges Aminu Ibrahim Tsanyawa, 15 Other COVID-19 Patients by Arrewa: 7:05am On May 08, 2020
ABOKI9ja:
amin ya Allah. Kana kokari fa sosai, kasan nairaland akwai tribalism the hatred is second to none
Hakane... Mutanan nan ba kaunan Arewa suke ba... Ni Kuma na Sha Alwacin cewa zancigaba da kare martaban Arewa...

Ni kadai Na ishe su awanan sace ta Nairaland! Zanci gaba da takamusu burki!

Su ma zanna sukan su da kabilanci su ji ko da dadi

1 Like

Re: Kano Discharges Aminu Ibrahim Tsanyawa, 15 Other COVID-19 Patients by Jflex07(m): 7:32am On May 08, 2020
ABOKI9ja:
Your brother Arrewa is the leader of tribalism and bigotry especially here on Nairaland. I commend you not towing such path.. Allah bless you
Re: Kano Discharges Aminu Ibrahim Tsanyawa, 15 Other COVID-19 Patients by YungJo207(m): 8:00am On May 08, 2020
From when to when? They dey whine us abi na wetin?

Some questions we need to ask we are not asking.
Re: Kano Discharges Aminu Ibrahim Tsanyawa, 15 Other COVID-19 Patients by money121(m): 8:17am On May 08, 2020
post=89308460:

No wahala.
Sha don't do that again Mr Money! tongue
Alrty mA
Re: Kano Discharges Aminu Ibrahim Tsanyawa, 15 Other COVID-19 Patients by amanzejude(m): 8:36am On May 08, 2020
Oohhh even Kano State have joined the league if states discharging covid-19 patients from isolation centres....... That's a good news.

Truly, everyone will be fine. Let's remain optimistic and hopeful. At the end of the day, we will come out strong.

The first 400 people to like my Facebook post will be rewarded with airtime.
Once you have hit the "Like" button, inbox me the network that you use.
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10214406165502535&id=1670269925&ref=bookmarks
Re: Kano Discharges Aminu Ibrahim Tsanyawa, 15 Other COVID-19 Patients by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:46am On May 08, 2020
Have they spent more than 14days already
Re: Kano Discharges Aminu Ibrahim Tsanyawa, 15 Other COVID-19 Patients by Godmercy(m): 9:05am On May 08, 2020
Can you clever people see the drama the kano state that health workers are runing for just come out to open their mouth to tell the brainlees people of nigerian that they have overthroo the virus how come withouth health personal
Re: Kano Discharges Aminu Ibrahim Tsanyawa, 15 Other COVID-19 Patients by SirWarlock: 10:21am On May 08, 2020
Luckydubby7:
. Let them keep deceiving and lying to themselves. If someone complain now some people here we start referring us to what is happening in US, Spain, Italy etc. Show me Nigeria Covid 19 Patients.
Show me the 20k that tested positive in US yesterday
Re: Kano Discharges Aminu Ibrahim Tsanyawa, 15 Other COVID-19 Patients by SirWarlock: 10:24am On May 08, 2020
Can people out their sentinents aside especially with this covid 19 . Yes we get it you don't like ganduje, or the sociopolitics of Kano sad
Re: Kano Discharges Aminu Ibrahim Tsanyawa, 15 Other COVID-19 Patients by SirWarlock: 10:25am On May 08, 2020
And by now people SHOULD know you can recover from this virus! Some take longer than some!
Re: Kano Discharges Aminu Ibrahim Tsanyawa, 15 Other COVID-19 Patients by Luckydubby7(m): 10:42am On May 08, 2020
SirWarlock:
Show me the 20k that tested positive in US yesterday
. Why chose yesterday.
The pictures and videos you people have been displaying in various social platforms are from where? Yaba or Abuja Isolation centers?
Show me 1 video and pictures of covid19 patients in Isolation centers in Nigeria except those protesting at Gombe and Niger state.
I'll show you hundreds of pictures and videos of covid19 centers in us, UK, Spain, Italy, etc.
Re: Kano Discharges Aminu Ibrahim Tsanyawa, 15 Other COVID-19 Patients by Nobody: 11:17am On May 08, 2020
DNSPro:
so fast? lol.. not even up to month that they started recording their own cases. Something that took Lagos more than a month before they discharge their index cases... Ganduje thinks this election where they fabricate results... idiots

The NCDC wouldn't have reported the numbers if they were lies and nobody really recovered. After all, they don't report to state governors.
Re: Kano Discharges Aminu Ibrahim Tsanyawa, 15 Other COVID-19 Patients by ABOKI9ja: 7:13pm On May 08, 2020
Arrewa:
Hakane... Mutanan nan ba kaunan Arewa suke ba... Ni Kuma na Sha Alwacin cewa zancigaba da kare martaban Arewa...

Ni kadai Na ishe su awanan sace ta Nairaland! Zanci gaba da takamusu burki!

Su ma zanna sukan su da kabilanci su ji ko da dadi

gaskia kam basu kyautawa nima tun Ina biye musu harna gaji. Allah dafama Dan uwa
Re: Kano Discharges Aminu Ibrahim Tsanyawa, 15 Other COVID-19 Patients by Arrewa: 9:36pm On May 08, 2020
ABOKI9ja:
gaskia kam basu kyautawa nima tun Ina biye musu harna gaji. Allah dafama Dan uwa
Amin... Ni ne Dai Dai dasu
Re: Kano Discharges Aminu Ibrahim Tsanyawa, 15 Other COVID-19 Patients by Xclusiveanalyst: 10:31pm On May 08, 2020
----------Join us at
STORY TIME AFRICA--------------------

Follow this link to join our WhatsApp group: https:///KMbCoyOoPdQElzU7DnEJds

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hiv / Aids Possible Cure Www.baariz.com / Natural Cure For Baby Rash... / Seun Kuti Campaign To Legalise Marijuana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.