Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,145 members, 7,953,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:13 PM

German Footballer Reappears 4 Years After Wife Said He Died In Car Wreck - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / German Footballer Reappears 4 Years After Wife Said He Died In Car Wreck (496 Views)

German Footballer KARIM ADEYEMI: Ọmọ Ìbàdàn To Stardom / Jose Antonio Reyes Dies In Car Crash At Age Of 35 (Photos) / Ahmed Musa & IG User Who Said He Shouldn't Have Sang A Christian Song As Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

German Footballer Reappears 4 Years After Wife Said He Died In Car Wreck by prof2007: 1:45am On May 08, 2020
A German soccer player has resurfaced 4 years after being declared dead in a car crash. Hiannick Kamba, a former defender for FC Schalke 04 and VfB Hüls, has reportedly returned to Germany and taken up his old job as a chemical technician after a 2016 wreck in his native Democratic Republic of Congo.

Authorities are investigating his wife for forgery/fraud, for allegedly fabricating his death certificate and using it to claim his life insurance policy. She received more than a million dollars.

Whether Kamba was party to the alleged scam is unknown, and he told investigators that the people he was with the night of the accident stole his papers, money, and phone.

SOURCE: https://www.thedailybeast.com/german-soccer-player-hiannick-kamba-reappears-four-years-after-his-wife-said-he-died-in-a-car-wreck

Re: German Footballer Reappears 4 Years After Wife Said He Died In Car Wreck by chatinent: 1:46am On May 08, 2020
He moved on.
Re: German Footballer Reappears 4 Years After Wife Said He Died In Car Wreck by Sabby1(m): 2:38am On May 08, 2020
When I read the news few days ago, I was stunned especially with respect to the alleged fraud, forgery and fabrication of his death certificate by his wife.

Questions need to be asked as regards his location those four years
Re: German Footballer Reappears 4 Years After Wife Said He Died In Car Wreck by lalanice(f): 4:02am On May 08, 2020
Maybe she planned to kill him but the people told him to get loss.
When I first read this news, before anything came up about his wife, I just imagined how distabilezed the person who planned/benefited from his "aclaimed" death will be grin

Sey una see now say no be only Nigerian women bad....being bad is a human thing.
Re: German Footballer Reappears 4 Years After Wife Said He Died In Car Wreck by RiyadhGoddess(f): 4:54am On May 08, 2020
All I see is the neat beautiful "Didin" on his hair. My favorite hair style "Didin All Back".

Antonement, The Mystery of Reconciliation

ANTICIPATE, May 13th 2020.

(1) (Reply)

Brandon Williams Bought His Father A New Mercedes For His Birthday / Best Defenders In The World: See Where Van Dijk Is Ranked / Man Utd Set To Complete First Summer Signing As Real Madrid Ace Agrees Four-year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.