Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,068 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Wike Arrests Trailer Loaded With Cows And Humans (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Arrests Trailer Loaded With Cows And Humans (Photos) (3222 Views)

Kano Hisbah Seizes Trailer Loaded With 8,400 Bottles Of Beer, Arrests Driver / FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual / Fulani Herdsmen Flood Street Of Kaduna With Cows Despite Curfew(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Arrests Trailer Loaded With Cows And Humans (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On May 08, 2020
The cow auction is on my mind.

1 Like

Re: Wike Arrests Trailer Loaded With Cows And Humans (Photos) by Kingslaw(m): 10:47am On May 08, 2020
oxygen47:
This news is fake and the image with Governor Wike is obviously doctored. What will the poster gain from this fake news?
it's not fake

1 Like

Re: Wike Arrests Trailer Loaded With Cows And Humans (Photos) by gotnel: 12:23pm On May 08, 2020
lalanice:
But what kind of unnecessary risk is this? Is it even healthy sitting that close to a dirty cow for such long hours? What if one goes crazy in that truck? with those horns

grin grin grin. The guys and the cows understand each other very well. Any cow that runs mad will be quarantined.
Desperate times calls for desperate action.
Re: Wike Arrests Trailer Loaded With Cows And Humans (Photos) by mytime24(f): 12:36pm On May 08, 2020
Fear north
Re: Wike Arrests Trailer Loaded With Cows And Humans (Photos) by XANDERBOY85: 12:38pm On May 08, 2020
EVILFOREST:
WIKE just likes this JOB.....
He has Passion for CORONA grin

He's in his element! smiley
Re: Wike Arrests Trailer Loaded With Cows And Humans (Photos) by XANDERBOY85: 12:41pm On May 08, 2020
Actually, i'm feeling for them...even though i'm quite aware they themselves don't appreciate of know the meaning of the word empathy!

Just give me a free hand to sort out Nigeria and in 10 years there wouldn't be any need for all this! They may not be aware of this, but they're equally victims of the hegemonic north and their lust for power!
Re: Wike Arrests Trailer Loaded With Cows And Humans (Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 5:19pm On May 08, 2020
Turn the idiots back.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uzodimma Storms Imo PDP Secretariat, Withdraws Vehicles IMSG Gifted To Party / The Abeokuta Train Station Is Almost Ready (pic) / Asiwaju Feud: Picture Of Ooni & Alaafin Of Oyo With Aregbesola Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.