Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,569 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Seven Lies The Nigerian Media Have Been Telling Against Ojukwu For 50 Years. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seven Lies The Nigerian Media Have Been Telling Against Ojukwu For 50 Years. (1198 Views)

Dignitaries Praise Bianca Ojukwu For Slapping Former Anambra First Lady (Video) / Fred Nwabufo: Why The South-East Voted For Obasanjo Against Ojukwu In 2003 / Seven Lies The Nigerian Media Have Been Telling Against Ojukwu For 50 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Lies The Nigerian Media Have Been Telling Against Ojukwu For 50 Years. by ificatchmodeh: 8:54am On May 08, 2020
helinues:

I am still on the topic and asking you questions about your comments on this same thread..

Are you saying Ipob members are Judas of the East cos they have sworn to more than Amadioha for this matter, they even consulted to Thunderstorm about Jubril matter..

So what yah say!

So incoherent

Read your post.. .. rephrase.
I don’t do IPOB..

I’m a Christian ...

Asking me questions grin based on what...

This Yoruba man ... focus well.
Re: Seven Lies The Nigerian Media Have Been Telling Against Ojukwu For 50 Years. by helinues: 9:00am On May 08, 2020
ificatchmodeh:

So incoherent

Read your post.. .. rephrase.
I don’t do IPOB..

I’m a Christian ...

Asking me questions grin based on what...

This Yoruba man ... focus well.

I’m a Christian

Are Ipob members Muslim Igbo?

Na my friend say I should asked you that?

1 Like

Re: Seven Lies The Nigerian Media Have Been Telling Against Ojukwu For 50 Years. by ificatchmodeh: 9:11am On May 08, 2020
helinues:

Are Ipob members Muslim Igbo?

Na my friend say I should asked you that?

It’s like you’re resident on nairaland..
explain why you always see igbos everywhere,and you no gather liver beat them..
Only to beAt them online.... grin

Oga I’ve got enough on me ... I come here to debunk lies and move ahead to other things in life
There’s much to do.. not a lazy human.. I’m not Bayerebe.

Now tell your friend.. he’s a daft insecure and foolish human for asking a dull question

1 Like

Re: Seven Lies The Nigerian Media Have Been Telling Against Ojukwu For 50 Years. by helinues: 9:17am On May 08, 2020
ificatchmodeh:

I am a confirmed Wailing resident on nairaland..
I still have no explanation to why I always see Yoruba's everywhere as if they are slapping me spiritually..
This Yoruba's are so sophisticated that they always provide you with proofs. Beating them both online and offline is just a waste of time
.... grin

Oga I’ve got enough on me ... I come here to debunk lies and move ahead to other things in life
There’s much to do.. not a lazy human.. I’m not Bayerebe.

Now tell your friend.. I am daft and clueless regarding the question he asked.. I didn't see it coming and that wasn't part of my lies agenda.

These days, no fight for church, una size dey lako
Re: Seven Lies The Nigerian Media Have Been Telling Against Ojukwu For 50 Years. by Balogunodua(m): 9:25am On May 08, 2020
ificatchmodeh:

Awo sacrifice his balls to an hausa man ... IBB grin
Ojucrock sacrifice is peoples freedom to contest for the president of the country he hates grin
Re: Seven Lies The Nigerian Media Have Been Telling Against Ojukwu For 50 Years. by ificatchmodeh: 9:28am On May 08, 2020
helinues:

These days, no fight for church, una size dey lako

The pain hurt grin
Bayerebe ran out of ideas... knack Bayerebe till the resort to insults grin

Oga move ahead... you’re stale already.

With all Yoruba Sophistication and everything

Will still prefer Ibo gala seller than to be born a Yoruba grin
Copy that..

Re: Seven Lies The Nigerian Media Have Been Telling Against Ojukwu For 50 Years. by helinues: 9:30am On May 08, 2020
ificatchmodeh:

The pain hurt grin
Bayerebe ran out of ideas... knack Bayerebe till the resort to insults grin

Oga move ahead... you’re stale already.

Now tell your friend.. he’s a daft insecure and foolish human for asking a dull question

Oh oh, see warm messages with flowers and chocolate attached. grin
Re: Seven Lies The Nigerian Media Have Been Telling Against Ojukwu For 50 Years. by ificatchmodeh: 9:32am On May 08, 2020
helinues:

Oh oh, see warming message with flowers and chocolate attached. grin

Birds of same feather flock together...

If your friend is asking dull questions? That means ..... grin

My friend Bayerebe grin
Re: Seven Lies The Nigerian Media Have Been Telling Against Ojukwu For 50 Years. by helinues: 9:48am On May 08, 2020
ificatchmodeh:

Birds of same feather flock together...

If your friend is asking dull questions? That means ..... grin

My friend Bayerebe grin

You are already getting pained about an innocent questions. grin cheesy

Next time, try and get long spoon if you want to dine with the devil.. grin
Re: Seven Lies The Nigerian Media Have Been Telling Against Ojukwu For 50 Years. by ificatchmodeh: 10:02am On May 08, 2020
helinues:

You are already getting pained about an innocent questions. grin cheesy

Next time, try and get long spoon if you want to dine with the devil.. grin

After beating grin

Yoruba man consoles himself cheesy

It’s painful you chop am...

Bayerebe! grin

Re: Seven Lies The Nigerian Media Have Been Telling Against Ojukwu For 50 Years. by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 08, 2020
ificatchmodeh:

Okay
We know.. thanks Bayerebe. grin

You are welcome my Igbo friend. How gala sales dey go? Dey careful for traffic o.
Re: Seven Lies The Nigerian Media Have Been Telling Against Ojukwu For 50 Years. by gidgiddy: 6:58pm On Sep 14, 2022
You can try to cover up the truth, but you can never keep it hidden forever

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra: BNYL, Southern Cameroon Separatist Group Team Up / We Never Said Soldiers Did Not Go To The Toll Gate - Lai Mohammed / Yoruba Have Started Again: Like Okonjo Iweala, Now It's Nnamdi Kanu Citizenship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.