Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Any Money You Found In France And UK Is NOT Abacha Loot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Money You Found In France And UK Is NOT Abacha Loot (621 Views)

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / $322m Abacha Loot: List Of States To Receive Cash In July / $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Money You Found In France And UK Is NOT Abacha Loot by MasterMindX1(m): 5:26am On May 08, 2020
There have been news and update , I which US released Abacha loot money to Nigeria , another news came up that they've found another loot in France .

Finally Kemi Olunloyo the amazing journalist have spoken , she said all the loot found in France and UK is not Abacha loot ! Surprised ? Yes , I'm surprised too , because that's is what all of us believed , we probably don't know what she see or know to go against it.

"Any money u found in France and UK is NOT Abacha loot. It is Diezani loot. Goodluck and Ngozi are trying to keep their legacy clean. Alison-Madueke allegedly stole that oil money. She has assets hidden everywhere. Stop soiling Abacha's name. Even Buhari knows the truth

#Kemitalks"

Positevely , some of her Twitter followers give their opinion :

"Foreign governments called it Abacha Loots and Nigeria government called it Abacha Assets . Am I hearing � name or what?"

Source for more : https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=8b90d4671e910a2e6e6ca99a7b45449e&news_entry_id=s780511b1200507en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_b682ee21-dea0-4862-8522-4830e5b4838a&from=news

Re: Any Money You Found In France And UK Is NOT Abacha Loot by Optional09: 5:29am On May 08, 2020
My dick rises in second and i cum that same second is that weak ejaculation?
Re: Any Money You Found In France And UK Is NOT Abacha Loot by MoIbrahim: 5:30am On May 08, 2020
Really, this only keeps happening to Abacha alone because he is not alive today.

We pray almighty preserves us to see beyond the days of the former presidents who are alive today. Someday, I guarantee you, there will be

Jonathan loot
Obasanjo loot
Abdulsalam loot
IBB loot etc etc etc.

Just wait...
Re: Any Money You Found In France And UK Is NOT Abacha Loot by princemillla(m): 5:42am On May 08, 2020
Currently we need money in this country. Any money belonging to any govt workers in obodo oyinbo should be sent down here. It must(may) be proceed from embezzlement.
Re: Any Money You Found In France And UK Is NOT Abacha Loot by helinues: 5:57am On May 08, 2020
Auntie Kemi on the beat again
Re: Any Money You Found In France And UK Is NOT Abacha Loot by Yobabad: 6:11am On May 08, 2020
Even Buhari said that Abacha was never Corrupt
Re: Any Money You Found In France And UK Is NOT Abacha Loot by Tadesue: 6:14am On May 08, 2020
She might be right you know
Re: Any Money You Found In France And UK Is NOT Abacha Loot by realstars: 6:19am On May 08, 2020
Not Abachas Loo But Nigerian Treasures,

Re: Any Money You Found In France And UK Is NOT Abacha Loot by Karlifate: 6:25am On May 08, 2020
She's right. That Diezani Alison-Madueke really looted this country. Her assets are everywhere, from Dubai to UK to France etc.
Re: Any Money You Found In France And UK Is NOT Abacha Loot by Chikelue2000(m): 6:58am On May 08, 2020
MoIbrahim:
Really, this only keeps happening to Abacha alone because he is not alive today.

We pray almighty preserves us to see beyond the days of the former presidents who are alive today. Someday, I guarantee you, there will be

Jonathan loot
Obasanjo loot
Abdulsalam loot
IBB loot etc etc etc.

Just wait...
and u forgot to add Buharis loot or r u also naive?.....I still will say....dis adminstration is worse than Obj n Gej combined
Re: Any Money You Found In France And UK Is NOT Abacha Loot by MoIbrahim: 4:11pm On May 08, 2020
Chikelue2000:
and u forgot to add Buharis loot or r u also naive?.....I still will say....dis adminstration is worse than Obj n Gej combined

Enough said, Abacha's name is only being successfully dragged because he is not alive like the other looters
Re: Any Money You Found In France And UK Is NOT Abacha Loot by Printerscanner: 4:39pm On May 08, 2020
Optional09:
My dick rises in second and i cum that same second is that week ejaculation?

This is no erection, it's just attention.

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom State Government Make Smartest Decision To Block Almajiri Entry / NALDA: Mascot Uzor Kalu Felicitates With Paul Ikonne On Appointment / Naira Marley Mistaken For Works Minister, Fashola, Says Airline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.