Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

White Father&Son Arrested For Shooting Dead Black Man While Jogging In U.S(Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White Father&Son Arrested For Shooting Dead Black Man While Jogging In U.S(Pics) (4101 Views)

Woman Arrested For Having Sex With Dog For 8years And Filming It In U.S(Pics) / Woman Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge (Graphic Photos) / Gbemisola Alabi: Lady Kidnapped In Ajah While Jogging (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Father&Son Arrested For Shooting Dead Black Man While Jogging In U.S(Pics) by Nmezor(f): 11:50am On May 08, 2020
Explorers:

Till they're sentenced.
That will happen o

3 Likes

Re: White Father&Son Arrested For Shooting Dead Black Man While Jogging In U.S(Pics) by roqrules04(m): 11:58am On May 08, 2020
Its now a crime to be black
Re: White Father&Son Arrested For Shooting Dead Black Man While Jogging In U.S(Pics) by DavidEsq(m): 12:07pm On May 08, 2020
So it had to take several protests online, especially by celebrities, before this action was taken.

1 Like

Re: White Father&Son Arrested For Shooting Dead Black Man While Jogging In U.S(Pics) by manuel4real(m): 2:37pm On May 08, 2020
power of social media

1 Like

Re: White Father&Son Arrested For Shooting Dead Black Man While Jogging In U.S(Pics) by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 08, 2020
Trump supporters grin rednecks white crackers
Re: White Father&Son Arrested For Shooting Dead Black Man While Jogging In U.S(Pics) by HITMEUP4ANYBIZ(m): 5:34pm On May 08, 2020
any deal ? grin

I was very happy when I heard about this... it’s disheartening watching the video

I have NETFLIX and PIA VPN @ cheap amount

Buzz me on whatsapp ‪+1... 28/ 180- 07,,,,,, 5::::: 1. 9‬
Re: White Father&Son Arrested For Shooting Dead Black Man While Jogging In U.S(Pics) by HITMEUP4ANYBIZ(m): 5:40pm On May 08, 2020
gargoylern:

Like serious mumu. Let's even assume that the guy was indeed the burglar they were looking for. How do you, as a citizen not a police officer, just gun down an unarmed person. Whoever the person is. He is not holding a gun for crying out loud, he is UNARMED!!! Can't you just call the police?

The dead guy was struggling the gun with him, he didn’t shoot him on sight

I’m happy the guy will get justice, Georgia law prohibits you to shoot a person running away from you, I hope they get served according to the law
Re: White Father&Son Arrested For Shooting Dead Black Man While Jogging In U.S(Pics) by HITMEUP4ANYBIZ(m): 5:42pm On May 08, 2020
Mykelpato:
See them looking like their president.

Bloody Racists!!

They should look like your president grin
Re: White Father&Son Arrested For Shooting Dead Black Man While Jogging In U.S(Pics) by Koko1119: 7:55pm On May 08, 2020
Na wich film b dis
Re: White Father&Son Arrested For Shooting Dead Black Man While Jogging In U.S(Pics) by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 08, 2020
WICKEDNESS
Re: White Father&Son Arrested For Shooting Dead Black Man While Jogging In U.S(Pics) by DriggityDre: 11:19pm On May 08, 2020
At least justice was served.
RIP Aubrey
Re: White Father&Son Arrested For Shooting Dead Black Man While Jogging In U.S(Pics) by WIZGUY69(m): 1:29am On May 09, 2020
decatalyst:

I am just wondering why the cops are not having any Covid-19 protective gear on.

I'm wondering too. cheesy
No face mask
No social distance.
God go save them
Re: White Father&Son Arrested For Shooting Dead Black Man While Jogging In U.S(Pics) by feedthenation(m): 7:08pm On May 09, 2020
High school senior, mother say large group of armed people, including off-duty deputy, terrorized them in their home

https://www.wect.com/2020/05/07/high-school-senior-mother-say-large-group-armed-people-including-off-duty-deputy-terrorized-them-their-home/

PENDER COUNTY, N.C. (WECT) - An attorney representing a family in Pender County claims his clients were “terrorized” by a large group of people, including an off-duty member of the New Hanover County Sheriff’s Office, this past weekend.
In a letter addressed to New Hanover and Pender County District Attorney Ben David, James Lea claims the armed group of people, all white, knocked on the door of the home of Monica Shepard late Sunday night. Shepard was asleep, but her son, Dameon, a high school senior, was awake and playing video games in the front of the home located in the Avendale community in Pender County. The Shepards are African-American.
When Dameon answered the door, Lea says the group demanded to know information about a young missing girl. The group was apparently looking for an individual named Josiah, who lived next door to the Shepards but left that neighborhood a month earlier.
Lea says Dameon identified himself by name several times, but the group continued to press for information that he did not have.
Among the people on the Shepard’s porch demanding answers was a person carrying an assault weapon and another with a shotgun, Lea wrote in the letter.
Also part of the group was an off-duty member of the New Hanover County Sheriff’s Office. Lea says Deputy J.T. Kita, who works in the detention division, was in uniform and armed.
When Dameon attempted to shut the door after telling the group who he was, Lea says the New Hanover County deputy stuck his foot in the door and demanded to come inside.
Shepard woke up during this commotion and also tried to get the group to leave her property, indicating the person they were looking for did not live there. Once again, according to Lea, the group continued to question the Shepards, demanding to come inside. The deputy also blocked Shepard from closing her door.
Re: White Father&Son Arrested For Shooting Dead Black Man While Jogging In U.S(Pics) by sisisioge: 8:18am On May 13, 2020
Thank goodness people did not keep quiet about the murder...these two murderers would have walked free and do it again!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Neighbours Wife Is Persuading Me To Have S*x With Her / My Teacher Taught Me How To Suck With His Cassava 10 Years Old Girl Opened Up / New Cult War Between Eiye And Vikings Guys Start Running PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.