Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

How My 2month Allawee Was Used To Buy Airtime Without Any Alert... - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How My 2month Allawee Was Used To Buy Airtime Without Any Alert... (596 Views)

Osun State Paid Corp Members Their State Allawee!! / Why Is It Challenging For Corpers To Save N10k From N19,800 Allawee? / Nasarawa Corpers Allawee: Corpers Accuse Education Ministry/NYSC Of Embezzlement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My 2month Allawee Was Used To Buy Airtime Without Any Alert... by Chimerit: 7:40am On May 08, 2020
As a Batch A 2020 stream 1 youth corper..March 2020 i opened an account with access bank at rivers state camp..I didn't receive my account number and we complained but ask to exercise patience and we cant go to the bank cos we ar still in camp...so later we were sent home cos of corona and towards then they declared lockdown...so I wasn't chanced to go ask for the account number or why I have nt been abt 2 see my allawee alert...After the lockdown, I went to d bank at my location here nd explain to them...they trace my account number tru my register phone number..so I ask for my account details nd was told it empty...that I used it to buy the whole 66k to buy airtime...how come??...sometin I dnt HV d account number yet nd I HV nt been receiving alert...they said d same phone number that I HV nd use to register d account was d one who bought d airtime nd der is nothing they can do abt d money...I was so confuse...letting them know that I HV never gain access of that account even wen I try d *901# with DAT same phone number... BT they said I suld just block d phone number nd register wit anyone nd dat is all they can do...so my 66k is gone..can I block d account since it is registered with nysc??
Re: How My 2month Allawee Was Used To Buy Airtime Without Any Alert... by Lonelyhrt1(m): 7:41am On May 08, 2020
cry cry
Re: How My 2month Allawee Was Used To Buy Airtime Without Any Alert... by Virginnn(f): 7:54am On May 08, 2020
someone probably cloned your phone number and is using it to buy airtime via ussd.
Or someone at the bank played a fast one on you since the money was paid and no one was accessing the account.
You should do as instructed by the bank, otherwise the trend shall persist. I don't think nysc will allow you to change your banking details as that could lead to further complications.
Re: How My 2month Allawee Was Used To Buy Airtime Without Any Alert... by omoiyamayor(m): 8:10am On May 08, 2020
Dont let go of your money like that, Mail.access bank and tell them how the branch you opened your acct from has taken advantage of lockdown to steal your money,it is the people in the bank that stole your money not anyone else and the branch management knows about it.. don't give up the fight,that money belongs to you. This is why I will advise Nigerians to join any active legal system,some wicked people are taking advantage of Nigerian.

4 Likes

Re: How My 2month Allawee Was Used To Buy Airtime Without Any Alert... by ubcandid(m): 10:40am On May 08, 2020
Write a message to the bank and copy CBN. You can google check on how to copy CBN and the email address to be used.
I think it would be smart you inform your L.I, so NYSC can also come in, as they made it mandatory to bank with those banks and the bank wont want to lose such juicy Gov't patronage.

3 Likes

Re: How My 2month Allawee Was Used To Buy Airtime Without Any Alert... by MrRasheed: 11:23am On May 10, 2020
Meet your local government inspector LI. for further assistance!
Chimerit:
As a Batch A 2020 stream 1 youth corper..March 2020 i opened an account with access bank at rivers state camp..I didn't receive my account number and we complained but ask to exercise patience and we cant go to the bank cos we ar still in camp...so later we were sent home cos of corona and towards then they declared lockdown...so I wasn't chanced to go ask for the account number or why I have nt been abt 2 see my allawee alert...After the lockdown, I went to d bank at my location here nd explain to them...they trace my account number tru my register phone number..so I ask for my account details nd was told it empty...that I used it to buy the whole 66k to buy airtime...how come??...sometin I dnt HV d account number yet nd I HV nt been receiving alert...they said d same phone number that I HV nd use to register d account was d one who bought d airtime nd der is nothing they can do abt d money...I was so confuse...letting them know that I HV never gain access of that account even wen I try d *901# with DAT same phone number... BT they said I suld just block d phone number nd register wit anyone nd dat is all they can do...so my 66k is gone..can I block d account since it is registered with nysc??
Re: How My 2month Allawee Was Used To Buy Airtime Without Any Alert... by Benresmy(m): 8:49am On May 11, 2020
This one na forces from d village
Re: How My 2month Allawee Was Used To Buy Airtime Without Any Alert... by Brunicekid(m): 11:20am On May 11, 2020
omoiyamayor:
Dont let go of your money like that, Mail.access bank and tell them how the branch you opened your acct from has taken advantage of lockdown to steal your money,it is the people in the bank that stole your money not anyone else and the branch management knows about it.. don't give up the fight,that money belongs to you. This is why I will advise Nigerians to join any active legal system,some wicked people are taking advantage of Nigerian.
EXACTLY!!!

(1) (Reply)

Omg!!! See What Everybody Is Talking About Now ! / BREAKING: NYSC Camps To Reopen Nov 10 / Batch B 2013 Peeps- Posted To EDO State. Lets Converge Here......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.