Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,533 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

How To Get More Traffic On My Blog - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Get More Traffic On My Blog (377 Views)

No More Traffic In Lagos / 10 Ways To Drive More Traffic To Your Blog / Pls Help Oo, I Need To Get Traffic To My Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get More Traffic On My Blog by Marv650(m): 9:27am On May 08, 2020
Good day everyone, I'll have to admit I solve most of my business problems on Nairaland, and that's thanks to you all.
I run an health blog, and I deliver carefully researched materials on health and wellness. But traffic has not been booming as expected and that has somewhat prevented me from applying for adsense.
I know there are several experts in the house, can you please give me a headstart on getting more followers and subscribers on my blog.
The blog is in my signature, can I know what I'm not doing right, and how to improve on it. I'll really appreciate every suggestion you offer. Thanks in anticipation.

1 Share

Re: How To Get More Traffic On My Blog by Zaelmo2020: 9:44am On May 12, 2020
Health niche is very hard oo

Is your site on search engine, that's the only place where you can get traffic from
Marv650:
Good day everyone, I'll have to admit I solve most of my business problems on Nairaland, and that's thanks to you all.
I run an health blog, and I deliver carefully researched materials on health and wellness. But traffic has not been booming as expected and that has somewhat prevented me from applying for adsense.
I know there are several experts in the house, can you please give me a headstart on getting more followers and subscribers on my blog.
The blog is in my signature, can I know what I'm not doing right, and how to improve on it. I'll really appreciate every suggestion you offer. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: How To Get More Traffic On My Blog by Marv650(m): 9:46am On May 12, 2020
Zaelmo2020:
Health niche is very hard oo

Is your site on search engine, that's the only place where you can get traffic from

Yeah, I often get some views from Search engine, 5 to 6 every week. But I think it should be better
Re: How To Get More Traffic On My Blog by Zaelmo2020: 9:48am On May 12, 2020
Marv650:

Yeah, I often get some views from Search engine, 5 to 6 every week. But I think it should be better
How much view per day
Re: How To Get More Traffic On My Blog by Marv650(m): 11:08am On May 12, 2020
Zaelmo2020:

How much view per day
If I post new contents, 100+ but if I don't post for days, around 20 or less

1 Like

Re: How To Get More Traffic On My Blog by Zaelmo2020: 11:09am On May 12, 2020
Marv650:

If I post new contents, 100+ but if I don't post for days, around 20 or less
Too low

(1) (Reply)

Which Matter Are You Settling Today? ( TRENDING) / How To Get Original Electrical Materials At The Lowest Prices In Nigeria / Enugu Enugu Digital Marketing Training In Enugu State Nigeria Foxxymobile Ict ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.