Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

9-Year-Old Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Enugu - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 9-Year-Old Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Enugu (22990 Views)

Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 / My Experience Trying To Get Tested For Covid-19 In Lagos / Coronavirus: Nigerian Man Tests Positive For Deadly Virus In US (2) (3) (4)

Re: 9-Year-Old Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Enugu by GreatResearcher1: 11:39am On May 08, 2020
AregbeFufu:

Covid-19 death rate for ipob land na still 0.
But the thing dey flog abooki and Awolowo people into grave without mercy. People wey love buhari like Ewedu and gworo cheesy
Wetin come weaken their own immune system nah? cheesy
Abi ipons no dey contract am at all? cheesy

Re: 9-Year-Old Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Enugu by Ebenezer2021(m): 11:41am On May 08, 2020
AregbeFufu:

Covid-19 death rate for ipob land na still 0.
But the thing dey flog abooki and Awolowo people into grave without mercy. People wey love buhari like Ewedu and gworo cheesy
Wetin come weaken their own immune system nah? cheesy
Abi ipons no dey contract am at all? cheesy
the two deaths recorded In Anambra nkor? The businessman from IMO that died in Owerri after contracting Covid19 and also one death in University of Nsukka teaching hospital in Enugu.
Perhaps I guess those affected states I just mention are no more in ipob land. There are south south States also known as Niger Deltans grin
Re: 9-Year-Old Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Enugu by Rodwave: 11:56am On May 08, 2020
praiseneo:
Kindly watch this 3minutes Video. It’s a scene from a movie in 2003 I think.
You’ll be baffled at what you hear?
Listen closely This was from a TV show..in 2003. Only 3mins..watch...and listen...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jY6-HvE5YdU

Covid19 is not the first Coronavirus disease in the world. There was SARS epidemic in 2002- 2003.
Stop panicking. That film was as a result of SARS disease. Nothing special about the film

Re: 9-Year-Old Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Enugu by MartinsD12(m): 11:58am On May 08, 2020
Ezennwa:
Lol,

Na so yo dey hustle for likes. the hustle is real grin
How is getting likes hustle
Re: 9-Year-Old Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Enugu by WaffenSS(m): 11:59am On May 08, 2020
NairalandSon:
I think youngest that has died is 8 years old in UK. May you recover quick young lad.

Yeah, an 8 month-old baby survived in the UK. Generally children seem less susceptible to the virus.
Re: 9-Year-Old Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Enugu by solochiben(m): 12:00pm On May 08, 2020
Kingpele:
Chai a nine year old, am really sad, this is why I never believed this myth they were peddling this concerning this virus such as black people can't contract it cos of gene whatever, second myth our weather is too hot for the virus to survive here and third and stupid of it all it only kill old people with underlying medical conditions, this is the kind of fake news that aid the spread of this virus in Africa, I pray for speedy recovery my child

For the first myth the assertion is wrong as well as the reason
For the second myth the assertion is correct but the reason is wrong, because the virus has a shorter life span on hot surfaces, with high humidity
For the Third myth reason and assertion is wrong
It kills people with underlying health conditions, some might also recover even if they have underlying health conditions or not
Re: 9-Year-Old Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Enugu by Rodwave: 12:05pm On May 08, 2020
kikero:

1.Well, being in medicine, it is my job to keep up to date on what is happening, and for now, the latest evidence shows that hydroxychloroquine has no effect on improving outcomes in covid19

2.Also, the best drug we have is remdesivir, and even that shortens hospital stays.

3.If any drug works, I will be happy to use it. Be it chloroquine or any drug.

4.It is not in my interest or my colleagues interest to lie about this covid. Infact, the sooner it is gone the better.

5.Thank you

You have time sha.
The guy believed that hydroxychloroquine works, and people are dying in western countries?

Half education is the worst form of education anyone can get. It's better you are not educated at all
Re: 9-Year-Old Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Enugu by Russo35(m): 12:08pm On May 08, 2020
Its funny how people are still joking with this thing.. The numbers might be inflated but this flu is real!!! angry
Re: 9-Year-Old Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Enugu by AregbeFufu: 12:13pm On May 08, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
[s]the two deaths recorded In Anambra nkor? The businessman from IMO that died in Owerri after contracting Covid19 and also one death in University of Nsukka teaching hospital in Enugu.
Perhaps I guess those affected states I just mention are no more in ipob land. There are south south States also known as Niger Deltans grin[/s]
It's either you're misinformed or you're just making things up.
None of that bullshit you wrote up there is true.
Enugu has 9 cases, 2 recovered, 7 active, no deaths.
Anambra had 1 case , recovered.
No patient died in owerri at anytime.
You can see all SE states still have 0 death rates.
I got the table from NCDC.
Perhaps you got your info from ECDC (Ewedu center for disease control). grin

Re: 9-Year-Old Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Enugu by Ebenezer2021(m): 12:23pm On May 08, 2020
AregbeFufu:

It's either you're misinformed or you're just making things up.
None of that bullshit you wrote up there is true.
Enugu has 9 cases, 2 recovered, 7 active, no deaths.
Anambra had 1 case , recovered.
No patient died in owerri at anytime.
You can see all SE states still have 0 death rates.
I got the table from NCDC.
Perhaps you got your info from ECDC (Ewedu center for disease control). grin
Another fake ipob bureau of statistics.
Don't you know I can also edit and doctor that picture you just updated?
A friend is serving in Ebonyi and he has been updating me with first hand information in the South East.
There are also death cases in Ebonyi and Abia. Stop shielding the truth about Covid19 disaster in your region
Re: 9-Year-Old Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Enugu by RESTMOUTH99(m): 12:35pm On May 08, 2020
The person has no personal data? so that other person who might had contact with him will contact NCDC for examination....
Re: 9-Year-Old Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Enugu by AregbeFufu: 12:38pm On May 08, 2020
Ebenezer2021:

A friend is serving in Ebonyi and he has been updating me with first hand information in the South East.
There are also death cases in Ebonyi and Abia. Stop shielding the truth about Covid19 disaster in your region
Does it mean you don't know the way to the NCDC website where you can go and get all real time updates? grin
I could give you a link but you would say I edited and doctored it grin
Oya edit that picture I sent you and add any value you want to add to the death toll of SE states. cheesy

Re: 9-Year-Old Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Enugu by safarigirl(f): 12:51pm On May 08, 2020
NairalandSon:
I think youngest that has died is 8 years old in UK. May you recover quick young lad.
nah, the youngest is a 5-year old in USA.
Re: 9-Year-Old Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Enugu by AsawanaDgreat: 12:59pm On May 08, 2020
God please Heal our land of this virus
Re: 9-Year-Old Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Enugu by elonize(m): 1:55pm On May 08, 2020
Ihatefeminist:
Nigerians should be aware that doctors are being forced all over the world to write ANY cause of death as corona virus on death certificates.

They are even giving those who comply money.
doctors who fail to comply loose their jobs.

The main stream media is lying to you.
Do your research before believing anything they tell you.
There's a massive corona virus propaganda going on worldwide.

below is a screenshot from a UK news channel of doctors putting ventilators on a corona virus 'patient' grin
which kind propaganda
Re: 9-Year-Old Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Enugu by elonize(m): 2:03pm On May 08, 2020
Geophilip:

how can I get the video, it has been deleted from YouTube
en.savefrom.net.click am.den following d steps dem tell u...I don download d video from d guy wen post am
Re: 9-Year-Old Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Enugu by cosmos1440: 2:08pm On May 08, 2020
Ihatefeminist:
Nigerians should be aware that doctors are being forced all over the world to write ANY cause of death as corona virus on death certificates.

below is a screenshot from a UK news channel of doctors putting ventilators on a corona virus 'patient' grin

Mr Oga you are the one who should do your research before believing anything they tell you.
There is nothing like a massive corona virus propaganda going on worldwide.
What the world is going through right now is a deadly pandemic

Re: 9-Year-Old Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Enugu by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 08, 2020
sombody said "stop scaring us with numbers",meaning everything going on in the nation so far is a joke,how gullible can Nigerians be.
Re: 9-Year-Old Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Enugu by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 08, 2020
Ebenezer2021:

you are being mislead by your friend in ebonyi,go confirm on ncdc site before any more word lest you sound daft
Re: 9-Year-Old Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Enugu by FlordFlorez(m): 2:53pm On May 08, 2020
Ihatefeminist:

Back this your claim with enough proof(s).
Re: 9-Year-Old Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Enugu by praiseneo(m): 3:31pm On May 08, 2020
Geophilip:

send WhatsApp contact
Re: 9-Year-Old Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Enugu by praiseneo(m): 3:32pm On May 08, 2020
Rodwave:

Covid19 is not the first Coronavirus disease in the world. There was SARS epidemic in 2002- 2003.
Stop panicking. That film was as a result of SARS disease. Nothing special about the film
I’m not sure u watched it well o
That movie was major about coronavirus they even mentioned it
Re: 9-Year-Old Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Enugu by Tywodammy90(f): 3:42pm On May 08, 2020
Surgical Face Masks Available for sale in Wholesale & Retail. If you need it supplied in large quantities as well... Kindly send a Whatsapp message on 08170081476 to make enquiries and also to place your orders.
Re: 9-Year-Old Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Enugu by elonize(m): 4:34pm On May 08, 2020
Geophilip:

pLZ WHO KNOW D NAME OF D FILM
Re: 9-Year-Old Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Enugu by Rodwave: 6:08pm On May 08, 2020
praiseneo:
I’m not sure u watched it well o
That movie was major about coronavirus they even mentioned it

I did, I have watched the movie. There are so many Corona virus disease. Covid19 is not the only disease caused by Coronavirus. There is not unusual about that movie
Re: 9-Year-Old Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Enugu by elonize(m): 6:35pm On May 08, 2020
praiseneo:
Kindly watch this 3minutes Video. It’s a scene from a movie in 2003 I think.
You’ll be baffled at what you hear?
Listen closely This was from a TV show..in 2003. Only 3mins..watch...and listen...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jY6-HvE5YdU
I don find out d name of d movie,na dead zone..
But na season film

Re: 9-Year-Old Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Enugu by Engrgreg231(m): 6:49pm On May 08, 2020
Chloroquine it's your turn be healed
Re: 9-Year-Old Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Enugu by Geophilip: 9:27pm On May 08, 2020
praiseneo:
send WhatsApp contact

100% Effective Prostate Treatment / Why Your Skin Itches And The Remedies. / Treat Hormonal Imbalance Before Marriage – Medical Practitioner Advises Women