Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,484 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Actress Ariel Winter Slices Off Tip Of Thumb While Cooking, Loses It Twice. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Ariel Winter Slices Off Tip Of Thumb While Cooking, Loses It Twice. (726 Views)

Gbenro Ajibade Backs His Daughter, Azariah While Cooking In Kitchen / Ariel Winter Vs Hilary Duff / Ariel Winter Nip Slip Workout Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Ariel Winter Slices Off Tip Of Thumb While Cooking, Loses It Twice. by OriginalCEO: 9:31am On May 08, 2020
Popular American actress Ariel Winter mistakenly chopped off the top of her thumb while making Greek food.

The voice actress is known for her role as Alex Dunphy in the comedy series Modern Family, as well as the voice of the title character in the Disney Junior show Sofia the First and the voice of Penny Peterson in the 2014 animated film Mr. Peabody and Sherman.

Ariel revealed the shocking details of her thumb injury while debuting her finger cast in a video interview with Access on May 6! “I was trying to make Greek food, because I’m Greek,” Ariel began to explain. She decided to use one of her new knives for one of these cuisine experiments. After successfully chopping four onions, Ariel revealed, “And so I went to chop a peeled tomato and slice the top part of my thumb off on a peeled tomato.” You could read the irony of the situation on Ariel’s face.

It sounds both funny and scary but at the time it happened, it sure wasn’t funny.

Her boyfriend, Luke Benward, 24, who took really good care of her took the thumb along to the hospital, but Ariel didn’t know the nurse had put it in a plastic bag and given it back to her. It was after she had thrown it away she realized what was in the bag thereby losing it the second time. Watch the video below.

Source: https://hiparley.com/ariel-winter-slices-off-tip-of-thumb-while-cooking-loses-it-twice/

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Highest Paid Actors In The World / Checkout These Beautiful New Photos Of Success The School Girl / Laycon Will Not Win This Year's Bbnaija Show - Little Girl Prophesied [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.