Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Silent Pride - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Silent Pride (202 Views)

When To Be Silent In 20 Situations / Pastor Tony Rapu On Plastic Surgery: 'The Bible Is Silent About It' / Christmas Carol Song "Silent Night" Celebrates 200 Years Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Silent Pride by oranget(m): 9:32am On May 08, 2020
*SILENT PRIDE*
���

I have been in ministry for quite some time now,and have taken time to study my life and the life of others.

I have studied the scriptures and discovered *ONE MAJOR THING that GOD HATES*, is *PRIDE* Ps 40vs4.�

PRIDE are in two categories, the VOICED PRIDE and the SILENT PRIDE.

I would love you to read this article with all BROKENNESS of heart.

Bible clearly stated that *GOD RESIST THE PROUD. James 4vs6 m* That's one verse in the Bible I FEAR most. Imagine a MINISTER that GOD is resisting his ministry, Imagine a Person that God is resisting his life.

*IF GOD is RESISTING you,who can ASSIST YOU?*

Listen your MINISTRY will never grow more than it is now if you ARE A VICTIM OF GOD'S RESISTANCE. *and anyone WHO partners with YOUR MINISTRY will also PARTNER in your MISERY.*

The worst case of PRIDE is to be PROUD and you don't EVEN KNOW.

Hmmmmmmm. SILENT PRIDE. this i see in the LIFE of some persons,especially young Ministers.and I cry.

*SILENT PRIDE* is when you CLIMB THE PULPIT to preach and you want to prove to someone how powerful you can preach.

*SILENT PRIDE* is when you can't commend others in ministry,because you feel you are bringing yourself down by doing that

*SILENT PRIDE* is when others commend and honour you,and you feel you are better than them.

*SILENT PRIDE* is when you are Rebuked,and deep down your heart you feel bad and offended,but can't express it.

*SILENT PRIDE* is when a fellow or junior minister is Teaching,and says a word that is new to u,but you couldn't write it down,because you felt they will think you don't know.

*SILENT PRIDE* is when men honour and commend you,and you reply *ALL GLORY TO GOD,* but deep down in your heart *you Stole the Glory.*

*SILENT PRIDE* is when you attend a programme,and you where not introduced,then your face changes.

*SILENT PRIDE* is when you share a testimony,and begin with *BY THE GRACE OF GOD.* but actually you didn't mean it.

*SILENT PRIDE* is when you had a programme,that was attended by 5 persons,and u feel bad as if God had not done anything but the one attended by 50 or more persons you post on social media so that people will see that u are powerful and can pull crowd, Calm down my brother,ministry is bigger than that.

*SILENT PRIDE* is when you are no longer open to the rebuke of the HOLY SPIRIT.

*SILENT PRIDE* is when you paste the HANDBILL of your programme on Facebook,so you can show to other ministers that you are also busy with Programmes.

*SILENT PRIDE* is when you colonise a Revelation,as though u brought it forth. *it is called revelation,Because it was revealed.*

*SILENT PRIDE* is when you become proud with your encounters and words you heard from God. *If God speaks to you,please be humble in sharing it to HIS PEOPLE*

*SILENT PRIDE* is when other minister of God is praying and u couldn't close ur eyes or say Amen cos u feel u are more holy and spirit filled

*SILENT PRIDE* is when you are HUMBLY PROUD.

*SILENT PRIDE* is when you are reading this post and still struggling with it.

What have you actually done that you are beginning to boast. *You have too many persons around you CLAPPING FOR YOU. it's DANGEROUS my friend.*

If you must get to the highest realm in God and in MINISTRY,you must completely destroy the *DEMON CALLED PRIDE.*

PRIDE is making an attempt to lift up yourself above Gods throne. The Devil tried it and he didn't go free. *You won't escape too�*

Rend your heart sir,kill your pride ma.

Tell the LORD TO BREAK YOU DOWN. you can't afford to be GODS ENEMY because of the DEMON CALLED PRIDE.

*You can't afford to be RESISTED BY GOD.*

hmmmmmmm. Think about NEBUCHADNEZZAR�

what ever God is doing through you now,dont personalize it. ITS A PRIVILEGE SIR/MA

An ANGEL appeared to a brother SOME YEARS AGO when he started enjoying somethings in Ministry,and said to him *""ERNEST PAUL you are proud,and it has built a mountain against your Ministry.""* When he woke up, he argued with the Lord. *Because he was so sure of his Humility.* But the Lord opened his eyes to see his SILENT PRIDE. He cried and asked for mercy and repented.

Maybe that's your case too, you are so sure of your HUMILITY. But why not allow the LORD to SEARCH YOU. you may just be a VICTIM OF SILENT PRIDE.

CRY UNTO D LORD NOW.

ASK THE LORD TO SEARCH YOU.

DEAL WITH SILENT PRIDE IN YOU BEFORE IT DEALS WITH YOU.

God bless you as you take an account of your life today and make amends.

May we all receive the grace to make heaven at last in Jesus mighty name!!!! Amen!!!!!!!!!!

copied

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silent Pride by Lorazepam(f): 10:42pm On May 11, 2020
Profound

(1) (Reply)

A / SAD: Me Remembering Church In Lockdown / Daily Communion With God || Pastor David A. Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.