Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,676 members, 7,955,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:18 AM

Nollywood Actress Stella Damasus Thanks God For Life And Nature - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Stella Damasus Thanks God For Life And Nature (624 Views)

Nollywood Actress, Stella Ikwuegbu, Dies / Actress, Stella Damasus Loses Mother (Photo) / Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress Stella Damasus Thanks God For Life And Nature by Nobody: 9:33am On May 08, 2020
Nollywood veteran actress, Stella Damasus is taking this period to appreciate God for life and nature.

Stella made this known via her Instagram handle as she shared a picture of herself taking a morning walk. She captioned it;

”I took a walk this morning with hubby and my bestie David. We had the most amazing and fun conversation. We do this a lot but today I really took the time to enjoy the outdoors and appreciate God for his beautiful creation. It’s the simple and little things that get me so emotional and appreciative. Thank you Lord for the gift of life and nature. � By @dabishop007 #stelladamasus #family #childofGod”

https://www.linjust.com.ng/nollywood-actress-stella-damasus-thanks-god-for-life-and-nature.html
Re: Nollywood Actress Stella Damasus Thanks God For Life And Nature by nepapole(m): 10:11am On May 08, 2020
I thank God everyday too and it doesn't make the NEWS....
Re: Nollywood Actress Stella Damasus Thanks God For Life And Nature by Nobody: 11:14am On May 08, 2020
nepapole:
I thank God everyday too and it doesn't make the NEWS....

It can, if only u believe.
Re: Nollywood Actress Stella Damasus Thanks God For Life And Nature by duduade: 3:04pm On May 08, 2020
Husband snatcher

Who cares

Whoever quotes me is sick in the head

(1) (Reply)

How I Wasted Billions In Cash I Made From Football – Alex Song / Imade Versus Jamil: 5 Things Davido And Tiwa Savage’s Kids Have In Common / Davido And Wizkid Shares Adorable Photo Of Them Together.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.