Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Bursted: Real Motives Behind Azuka Jebose Molokwu's Propaganda Against Ned Nwoko - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bursted: Real Motives Behind Azuka Jebose Molokwu's Propaganda Against Ned Nwoko (336 Views)

From Cubana Brothers To Ned Nwoko’s Wife, How EFCC Ignored Nigerian Elites / Sinister Motives Behind Planned,mass Intrusion Of ‘almajirai’ From North To West / Fake Ned Nwoko's Son 'Emzy' Emmanuel Israel Arrested By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bursted: Real Motives Behind Azuka Jebose Molokwu's Propaganda Against Ned Nwoko by mauriebloss: 9:34am On May 08, 2020
[img][/img][img][/img]Good morning guys, for those of you who have been following me closely for the past one week, one name you will have become conversant with is Azuka Jebose, this guy has been spinning falsehood on a daily against my benefactor and a man i call father, Hon. Prince Ned Nwoko, it's sad to see that this self-servicer share same name with my charming younger sibling, i wish i could get my brother to take another name, for Jebose is a disgrace to those who bear the name Azuka!

Over the years, i have told myself that as one of my rules of engagement on social media, i will never join issues with anyone, let alone get into a muddy fight on this platform but then every rule as we know is subject to change, right now to hell with civility rules, Jebose doesn't deserve any civilised engagement!

All week, i have been at the epicentre of the issues that has led to the noise making by Jebose, before i tell you guys tales of Ned Nwoko the community developer, let me tell you first the motives behind their propaganda!

Everyday, the near 60 year old Jebose wakes up in a pool of hatred and swim in envy, on a daily for the past one month, he has spent all his time attacking and spreading false narratives about the pristine image of Ned Nwoko, like a failed magician, there is no trick this guy hasn't employed, still it's fa fa fa foul, for the harder he tries, the harder he fails!

At the beginning of his rants, i did all i could to ignore, alas after a while it dawned on me that my silence was giving the local champion an opportunity to shine on the international stage like a celebrity before his minions, the very day i threw one punch and said Jebose enough of these lies, Ned Nwoko is not in your league, he got jittery and like the coward he is, he ran away with his tail between his legs and blocked me, Jebose the coward should be his new name!

People say i am giving this old man free publicity, so much so he is catching in on the moment to release his auto biography but i care less, i will demystify his real motives and show the world his true character!

Before we get to the crux of this piece, take a minute to ponder, why will Jebose use this time to push forward a book at all, where has he been on these years before he was hired to blackmail Ned? According to Spiff of the Johnsons, boys far to think deep, in this case though, one don't need to think deep before seeing that Jebose is a wicked and heartless man, instead of allowing the dead to rest in peace, he chose to use their painful death to his advantage, Jebose what kind of man are you, how will you manage to sleep at night knowing that not only are you disrespecting the dead, you are inflicting also continuous pains on the loved ones they left behind, Jebose know this today, whatever penny you realise from sales of that book is soaked in blood, everyone will call it BLOOD MONEY!

Guys, remember i told you all week i will be reporting from Idumuje-Ugboko and Onitcha Ugbo, i have been there all week and some of the things i heard people say about Jebose is so shocking i can't even say them here, truly nothing will please me more than bash his battered image all over the wall, but hey even Jebose knows his life is scattered already, no need to make it any worse!

Now hear the real gist, remember the impostor king of Idumuje-Ugboko Prince Nonso Nwoko, the guy is currently facing charges of violence, murder and terrorism, soonest judgement will be passed, here is the koko, because they know that with the hard evidence before the court there is no way Prince Nonso will escape jail term, (imagine what will be the headlines; IMPOSTOR KING FINALLY JAILED FOR UNLEASHING TERROR ON HIS PEOPLE), they resorted to avoiding it by any means necessary including blackmail and propaganda!

If you ever thought Jebose had genuine and intentions, please think again, as the only motives behind all the propaganda is the fear of jail time for Prince Nonso, and the fear is what prompted the impostor king, with the help of his brother to recruit the failed and sacked journalist Jebose to help them blackmail Prince Ned Nwoko, their mission is to use propangada as a tool to get the Prince of Philanthropy to sit on the negotiating table, they think with blackmail, Ned will be cowed into withdrawing the charges from the court, even when they know Ned is not a party to the suit, besides the Prince Ned Nwoko i know will never negotiate with terrorists and blackmailers!

Put this into perspective, what connection does Ned Nwoko have to do with the deaths Jebose has been campaigning with? Was it Ned that invited the late Blessing Ogogo to the resort to swim? The other name Jebose has bandied about, what business has Ned got to do with the late Ugo, his death didn't happen anywhere near Ned's property, so what then is the connection? Funny enough the police have thoroughly investigated both cases, still It's not enough for Jebose and his minions, oh yes why will it be, when he has other dubious motives!

Recall Jebose recently made a Facebook post telling his minions that his allegiance is only to Nonso and only the impostor king can tell him to cease fire, to him was acting all wise little did he know by coming to the public to say that nonsense, he revealed to us all that the impostor king is his major supporter, who even told him we want the fire to be ceased, we all are ready for this war, except of cause Jebose has ran out of lies to tell!

Finally, for a man like Jebose who will rather promote crisis instead of peace, for a man like Jebose whose only interest is catching in on the memory of the dead instead of allowing the dead to rest peacefully, for a man like Jebose whose definition of justice is take advantage of helpless people, for a man with no conscience, for a man who has personally admitted to living a scattered life and for a man who claims to be available for the highest bidder, it's clear everything he will ever say about Prince Ned Nwoko will be skewed to the favour of his paymaster!

Everybody should know this today, Jebose is a chronic liar and all the tunes he has been playing for the past one month are dictated by he who pays the piper, nobody should use his rants as an evidence to judge who Prince Ned Nwoko truly is, all Jebose's narratives are biased and false, it doesn't reflect the true position of things on the ground, i have been there, i have seen with my eyes and heard with my ears, everyone is in total agreement that NED NWOKO IS A COMMUNITY DEVELOPER!
[img]
This will be my last punch for now, except of cause Jebose will rather face the humiliation that comes with a knock out, the type that will send him sprawling in the WILDERness like DEONTAY!

My name as always remains Idi Presley Ifeanyichukwu and i reiterate again that i am not the kind of son that will stand akimbo and watch a nonentity abuse a man i call my father!

Re: Bursted: Real Motives Behind Azuka Jebose Molokwu's Propaganda Against Ned Nwoko by Essential(m): 4:16pm On May 08, 2020
Ass licker

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Truck Loaded With Northerners, Intercepted In Delta Border [video] / Oluwafunmilola Adisa ,22 , Drowned Her One Year Old Daughter / BREAKING: DSS Arrest EFCC Acting Chairman, Ibrahim Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.