Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,782 members, 7,866,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:43 AM

Urgent Questions - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Urgent Questions (501 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Questions by Jeremy1234: 10:01am On May 08, 2020
Please guys
I have two questions to ask
1. If I fund my forex account with 10usd and someone else funds his with 1000usd and we both placed a buy trade and got the same pips.
Will our profits be the same if we used the same lot Size of 0.01. If yes what's our profit and if no, what's our individual profit
2. I'm still learning forex and I haven't really gone far to say but I kinda got wind of a forex group that releases signals and so far it's been going well
I was thinking of funding my account with some money and trading with the signals from the group hopefully I continue my learning process
The reason for me wanting to trade now hence I haven't really learnt well is cos I need a new phone to trade eventually as the present one I'm using is not worthy same with the laptop which is spoilt
When I mean I'm still learning forex I mean I'm done with the basics
I'm kinda learning the technical analysis part
Re: Urgent Questions by Jeremy1234: 10:36am On May 08, 2020
Please I would appreciate responses

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Money By Recharging Your Phone / Earn In Our Land Banking Investment Project Pool / Akinsade Anuoluwapo Is A Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.