Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,500 members, 7,836,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Where Are You Going To Be Five Years From Today? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Where Are You Going To Be Five Years From Today? (920 Views)

Sometimes I Want To Regret Going To School / Are You Going For Interview Next Week? Then You Must Read / Elf/total Is Recruiting Now! [from Today's Papers] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are You Going To Be Five Years From Today? by ajadrage: 6:34pm On Jun 08, 2007
You know where u are and what u're doing right this moment, five years from now, what do you think u'd be doing and where?
Re: Where Are You Going To Be Five Years From Today? by kenny1: 4:30pm On Jun 09, 2007
please if you know where you will be five years from now,better help me cause i dont,but god knows anyway
Re: Where Are You Going To Be Five Years From Today? by ajadrage: 8:21pm On Jun 09, 2007
I'm talkin bout projections bro and settin goals for urself. We got to have a vision of our destinition before we embark on a journey, u dig?
Re: Where Are You Going To Be Five Years From Today? by seniorak47(m): 11:34am On Jun 11, 2007
Hello bros'
I do not know ur status but I am still an applicant. I did a test and also attended a leadership development module sometime ago, your question appeared in both places. Hence, it is a typical psychometric/interview question. we may wish to discuss further on this thread as some people may find themselves faced with this or similar poser sooner or later. One love
Re: Where Are You Going To Be Five Years From Today? by Joey82(m): 3:55pm On Jun 11, 2007
Wish I was a seer, so I can see what I willb. In any case, God knows best. Just gonna keep ma head up and walk tall u know.
Re: Where Are You Going To Be Five Years From Today? by ajadrage: 4:09pm On Jun 17, 2007
Seniorak47, I beg I no be bros. you can call people like them Adenuga, Dangote, Elumelu etc. Dem plenty well well, but rather than be daunted by their achievements, I want to be inspired by them.

I never reach three decades for this world, but with my knowledge gained thus far, what can I do given the present circumstances available to me. Nigeria is a hard land for most young people, but we are the ones that would populate the land in the future.

I want to be a positive contributor so that generations after me would benefit from my efforts. My training as a political scientist exposed me to the inter-twining relationship between domestic economics and socio/political stability. My question was raised to awaken dormant inclinations to be pro active.

It is a given that things get done at a more accelerated pace when a goal cum target is set, so like the brother would say, "no time". I believe that since you've seen this question in other quarters, some people must reason akin to my perception of reality. That's nice to know smiley
Re: Where Are You Going To Be Five Years From Today? by ajadrage: 10:29pm On Jun 19, 2007
Just had a conversation about determination and the will to succeed. It only confirms the belief that each individual has a choice to make at any given point in time, just as circumstances of less priviledged individuals could ultimately lead to individual greatness. Some are more fortunate than others, but the choices we are faced with vary in degree and consequences and our ability to make the right choices becomes the difference
Re: Where Are You Going To Be Five Years From Today? by ajadrage: 10:36pm On Jun 19, 2007
When a bubble bursts, so dreams become real
Pregnant with air floating within

(1) (Reply)

People Prime Whats The Latest / Ericsson Calling, Help! / Re: Wema Bank Tests,interview And What We All Need To Knw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.