Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

See How To Locate Your Phone With Location Control On Infinix S5 Pro - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See How To Locate Your Phone With Location Control On Infinix S5 Pro (523 Views)

This Is The Infinix S5 — What Do You Think? + Camera Samples / Get Up To 50% Discounts On Infinix Black Friday / How To Set Up And Use Find My Iphone To Locate Your Lost Iphone, Ipad And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How To Locate Your Phone With Location Control On Infinix S5 Pro by Smallbaby(f): 10:54am On May 08, 2020
Location information collected over time can tell a surprisingly full story about who you are and what your life looks like. Add publicly-available addresses, tweets, photos, your phone records, and the story gets really detailed.

Location information can reveal not just where you live and work, but also your visits to restaurants, clinics, markets, friends and lovers; it can show which protests you've participated in, or which political organizations or support groups you're part of. For Example, one time I opened a restaurant app and used my location for delivery, one day later, I was in another place and my location was on and I got a notification from the same app, told me to visit their branch in the same place which I was in, honestly I was shocked!

Applications and websites can know all of these things about you, it can track you by appoint your location.

The way to end this is Location controls, It is very useful feature, a noticeable improvement on security. By giving you more control over how often apps can access your location, ways to stop apps from guessing your location.

Location controls ensure your privacy and no one can track you, for example, when I was checking apps permissions, you can’t imagine that I found 26 apps have constant access to my location; that's far too many.

How to get the feature?
• Setting >> Security >> Location >> Recent location requests >> App permission >> choose the app >> Location access for this app >> allow only while using the app or Deny.

• A list of all the apps installed on your phone that have location permissions. Scroll through the list to view the apps and their current permission status. The list starts with apps that currently have full access to your location at the top, then goes down to "while in use" and never. Select an app to change its location permission. You have three options: Allow all the time, allow only while using or deny. It's a good idea to go back to this list once in a while to double-check your current settings.

Location controls can stop Apps and websites to reveal where you’ve been, no need to worry because no app can access your location without your permission.
Now you can feel free to turn location on or off, no app can position you if you don’t want.

You can discover this feature by yourself and don’t forget to tell us the result!
https://www.infinix.club/ng/forum/824/2769946

(1) (Reply)

How To Forward Image On Whatsapp Without Losing Caption / (LAGOS) Redmi 8a Screen Replacement Needed / For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.