Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Itel sef!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel sef!!! (1218 Views)

iPhone 5 Looks Better Than The Latest Android Sef... (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Itel sef!!! by Nobody: 11:20am On May 08, 2020
This stupid itel phone is always reverting to 2g. I made the wrong choice cry
Not up to 3months.
Always having network browsing issues undecided

Itel S15 2g/3g variant
3000mah
Re: Itel sef!!! by Covidhunger20: 11:44am On May 08, 2020
locust:
Not up to 3months.

Itel S15 2g/3g variant
3000mah

You said it all..... What more can we say?

5 Likes

Re: Itel sef!!! by skywalker240(m): 12:05pm On May 08, 2020
locust:
Not up to 3months.

Itel S15 2g/3g variant
3000mah
shebi your eye don clear?

if you like go buy tecno or infinix.

na you go still hear whinn

i no sorry for you, because na either of the two you go still buy. Afterall all those girls with big yansh for slot go still rub your shoulder make you come buy cheap and affordable beta camera phone wey be tecno and infinix.

if you like make this one no give you sense say Transsion na mistake to humanity.
Mtcheew

8 Likes

Re: Itel sef!!! by ernxto(m): 4:28am On May 09, 2020
skywalker240:

i no sorry for you, because na either of the two you go still buy. Afterall all those girls with big yansh for slot go still rub your shoulder make you come buy cheap and affordable beta camera phone wey be tecno and infinix.

if you like make this one no give you sense say Transsion na mistake to humanity.
Mtcheew

Lmaoo grin

1 Like

Re: Itel sef!!! by ernxto(m): 4:30am On May 09, 2020
locust:
Not up to 3months.

Itel S15 2g/3g variant
3000mah

They are apps in playstore that helps with that ..
It forces 3g only.

Not sure if it will work on itel..

1 Like

Re: Itel sef!!! by skywalker240(m): 4:43am On May 09, 2020
ernxto:

Lmaoo grin
wetin de vex me pass be say he go don read how we de expose transsion o, but im still carry im two clear coro coro eye go buy cheap and affordable.

2 Likes

Re: Itel sef!!! by ernxto(m): 4:46am On May 09, 2020
skywalker240:

wetin de vex me pass be say he go don read how we de expose transsion o, but im still carry im two clear coro coro eye go buy cheap and affordable.
People learn better the hard way grin.
Now even if them swear for am he no go buy am again cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itel sef!!! by nonny400(m): 8:55am On May 09, 2020
You guys berating the OP have failed to realize that everyone's pocket is not the same. If this is the phone he can comfortably buy for now, why make him feel bad about it?

OP, you can use apps to set your network to 3g only, if you don't have the option in your phone.

1 Like

Re: Itel sef!!! by Sam2310(m): 9:06am On May 09, 2020
skywalker240:

In smartphone department:
affordable is when u buy phone that is good and whats all the amount u spend on it.
Cheap is when u buy phone that is nonsense.
Buying of tecno, infinix and itel is cheap not affordable grin
To slap those marketer anytime i heard affordable for their mouth dey alway hungry me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itel sef!!! by Nobody: 9:08am On May 09, 2020
ernxto:

They are apps in playstore that helps with that ..
It forces 3g only.

Not sure if it will work on itel..

Kindly name one or two.
Re: Itel sef!!! by Nobody: 9:14am On May 09, 2020
nonny400:
You guys berating the OP have failed to realize that everyone's pocket is not the same. If this is the phone he can comfortably buy for now, why make him feel bad about it?

OP, you can use apps to set your network to 3g only, if you don't have the option in your phone.

My namesake cheesy
Thanks bro. Don't mind those heartless fellows grin
I'll head to playstore to check the apps but if you have a better one, kindly say the name.
Re: Itel sef!!! by ernxto(m): 9:33am On May 09, 2020
locust:

Kindly name one or two.
"Force Lte Only" on playstore..
Type "force 3g" on playstore u will see many other apps
Re: Itel sef!!! by skywalker240(m): 9:34am On May 09, 2020
Sam2310:
In smartphone department:
affordable is when u buy phone that is good and whats all the amount u spend on it.
Cheap is when u buy phone that is nonsense.
Buying of tecno, infinix and itel is cheap not affordable grin
To slap those marketer anytime i heard affordable for their mouth dey alway hungry me.
I swear down, what an insult to the word affordable

2 Likes

Re: Itel sef!!! by Nobody: 9:37am On May 09, 2020
ernxto:

"Force Lte Only" on playstore..
Type "force 3g" on playstore u will see many other apps

I just did that. Thank you.
Test running*
Re: Itel sef!!! by ernxto(m): 9:38am On May 09, 2020
locust:

I just did that. Thank you.
Test running*
Pray it works.
Next time don't patronize transsion cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Itel sef!!! by EternalTruth: 10:01am On May 09, 2020
locust:

I'm currently using freebasics to browse, courtesy of Clu.bkonnect. Deposited some funds in my wallet yesterday, two fvcking times but they wouldn't show, albeit being debited. Now I have less than 250 in my account and scared to make another deposit. Needed 500mb data, I'm stuck on freebasics and some topics wouldn't open.

My eyes are suffering, thanks to the over-exposure to phone and laptop I subjected them to in the last few weeks. I'm taking a break before it goes out of hand. I'm trying to rediscover myself, it's been hell though.

I'm tired of everything. I don't even know what to do again or what path to tow again. Look how disjointed my words are, even.

Infact if the world wants to end now, make e end.

Nonsense!!!

Fvcccckkkk
(Quote) (Report) 3 Likes (Unlike) (Share)

Sorry I couldn't comment on your diary.
Everything u said is the same situation I'm in.
The free basics is like a sooth and comfort to me cos its the only way I gain access to information on nairaland since I rarely spend money on data these days but unfortunately most topics won't even open especially the interesting ones.
Needed to buy 500mb but realised my account is less than 250.
If these world wan end make e end abeg I don taya for nonsense.
Re: Itel sef!!! by EternalTruth: 10:05am On May 09, 2020
skywalker240:

Mtcheew
lol this one hit me.

2 Likes

Re: Itel sef!!! by Nobody: 10:13am On May 09, 2020
ernxto:

Pray it works.
Next time don't patronize transsion cheesy

cheesy grin
Re: Itel sef!!! by seunfly: 12:07pm On May 09, 2020
skywalker240:

Mtcheew

Honestly i dont know what tecno gives those people, if u ask for one product, they will present u with tecno. Sometimes if u dont know ur onions, they will make u looks as if u dont know what u are doing.

Like i used to say, for every evil that riegns, their are people who aided it.

2 Likes

Re: Itel sef!!! by skywalker240(m): 12:29pm On May 09, 2020
seunfly:

Honestly i dont know what tecno gives those people, if u ask for one product, they will present u with tecno. Sometimes if u dont know ur onions, they will make u looks as if u dont know what u are doing.

Like i used to say, for every evil that riegns, their are people who aided it.
grin

You just reminded me of what happened 2 day's before the lockdown.

The big butt slay queen was telling me about tecno camon 12 as the best camera phone, I asked her what the kind of
processor the device uses and she replied octa core after looking at a pamphlet. I asked her if she knew what is mediatek or Qualcomm. The dumbo was quite. I wanted to get the redmi 8 but my cash was not up to the price that was when that babe brought tecno thinthinking she was dealing with a novice.

2 Likes

Re: Itel sef!!! by seunfly: 1:59pm On May 09, 2020
skywalker240:

grin

You just reminded me of what happened 2 day's before the lockdown.

The big butt slay queen was telling me about tecno camon 12 as the best camera phone, I asked her what the kind of
processor the device uses and she replied octa core after looking at a pamphlet. I asked her if she knew what is mediatek or Qualcomm. The dumbo was quite. I wanted to get the redmi 8 but my cash was not up to the price that was when that babe brought tecno thinthinking she was dealing with a novice.

Some times i wonder what is wrong with us, it is a crime that u are selling inferior quality but it is a bigger crime that u don't even know what u are selling.

I noticed it that those ladies dont even know about phone or their respective parts, even if u dont have interest in it b4, u have to start knowing about it from the day u starts selling it.

I was at the slot in march, i wanted samsung galaxy S 10lite but they kept agureing with me that their is nothing like that, it is only galqxy note 10 lite that samsung produces,, i had to google it for them before their engineer said it is not available in Nigeria, they also told me note 10 lite is the same thing with s 10 lite, i had to call their attension to the processor which they dont even know the difference btw exynos and snapdragon.

I'm sure majority of tecno marketers here also don't know much about phones until we started tackling them.

2 Likes

Re: Itel sef!!! by skywalker240(m): 2:21pm On May 09, 2020
seunfly:

Some times i wonder what is wrong with us, it is a crime that u are selling inferior quality but it is a bigger crime that u don't even know what u are selling.

I noticed it that those ladies dont even know about phone or their respective parts, even if u dont have interest in it b4, u have to start knowing about it from the day u starts selling it.

I was at the slot in march, i wanted samsung galaxy note 10lite but they kept agursing with me that their is nothing like that, ot is only galqxy note 10 lite that samsung produces,, i had to google it for them before their engineer said it is not available in Nigeria, thwy also told me note 10 lite is the same thing with s 10 lite, i had to call their attension to the processor which they dont evenknow the difference btw exynos and snapdragon.

I'm majority of tecno marketers here also don't much about phones until we started tackling them
You're absolutely right I've had such experiences too

2 Likes

Re: Itel sef!!! by Blastedholligan: 5:14pm On May 10, 2020
Are you sure it isn't from the service provider? Put the sim card in another phone to be sure.

(1) (Reply)

Price Of Tecno Camon 15 / Samsung Galaxy Note 9 For Grab / Iphone 8plus 64 Gb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.