Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Prophet Odumeje Aka Indaboski Shows Cult Symbol With Cubanna Chief On IG (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prophet Odumeje Aka Indaboski Shows Cult Symbol With Cubanna Chief On IG (video) (9286 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Aka Indaboski's Pose & Golden Shoes Stirs Reactions In New Photo / Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) / ''I Change The Face Of Naija Entertainment'' Cubanna Chief Pictured With Cardi B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Odumeje Aka Indaboski Shows Cult Symbol With Cubanna Chief On IG (video) by Jollywoopro: 11:30am On May 08, 2020
Re: Prophet Odumeje Aka Indaboski Shows Cult Symbol With Cubanna Chief On IG (video) by Ezennwa(m): 11:31am On May 08, 2020
hmm!

Are you for real
Re: Prophet Odumeje Aka Indaboski Shows Cult Symbol With Cubanna Chief On IG (video) by Enoch07: 11:33am On May 08, 2020
I have something to say

10 Likes

Re: Prophet Odumeje Aka Indaboski Shows Cult Symbol With Cubanna Chief On IG (video) by GOFRONT(m): 11:34am On May 08, 2020
They called themselves Prophets yet they are cultists......Who did they think they are deceiveing??

No wonder Corona has come to teach them a lesson.

11 Likes

Re: Prophet Odumeje Aka Indaboski Shows Cult Symbol With Cubanna Chief On IG (video) by ManOfSteel2(m): 11:36am On May 08, 2020
s
Re: Prophet Odumeje Aka Indaboski Shows Cult Symbol With Cubanna Chief On IG (video) by lukui: 11:37am On May 08, 2020
The more you point fingers to sinners, the deeper you step in sin. Self awareness and denial is key in belief and faith. Only God knows who will make heaven. Stop standing at the gates!! Even if you are the gate keeper, which will you prefer, that all of us should enter hell or heaven?

Let "God" play "God"!!!

7 Likes

Re: Prophet Odumeje Aka Indaboski Shows Cult Symbol With Cubanna Chief On IG (video) by Jollywoopro: 11:38am On May 08, 2020
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Aka Indaboski Shows Cult Symbol With Cubanna Chief On IG (video) by Righteousness89(m): 11:45am On May 08, 2020
The LORD Knoweth those that are His! Let Everyone that Calleth the Name of THE LORD , Depart From Iniquity!

By Their Fruits, you Shall know Them..

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Odumeje Aka Indaboski Shows Cult Symbol With Cubanna Chief On IG (video) by Kpokrikpo: 11:49am On May 08, 2020
End time prophets !!! Bible already foretold about them

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Odumeje Aka Indaboski Shows Cult Symbol With Cubanna Chief On IG (video) by mechanics(m): 11:55am On May 08, 2020
He should watch against the praise of men.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Aka Indaboski Shows Cult Symbol With Cubanna Chief On IG (video) by Kingosytex(m): 12:02pm On May 08, 2020
How on earth did you get to the conclusion that the prophet is a cultist?

The way you guys jump to conclusions baffles me.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Odumeje Aka Indaboski Shows Cult Symbol With Cubanna Chief On IG (video) by Tookool(m): 12:06pm On May 08, 2020
Christianity has been turned into some sort of joke
Re: Prophet Odumeje Aka Indaboski Shows Cult Symbol With Cubanna Chief On IG (video) by Ndubuisipaul1: 12:41pm On May 08, 2020
We know he is a cultist long time ago.

Mean while checkout our price for music video shooting

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Odumeje Aka Indaboski Shows Cult Symbol With Cubanna Chief On IG (video) by AK481(m): 1:25pm On May 08, 2020
This are things we do to hail our guys “Baba”

I remember when this greating with elbow was reigning because of corona virus , as a ju man I was doing it with people until someone tell me “ you no Dey fear abi”

I check and found out it’s egede greeting of .

My point: this is not enough to say he is a cultist.

8 Likes

Re: Prophet Odumeje Aka Indaboski Shows Cult Symbol With Cubanna Chief On IG (video) by Bigfish121(m): 2:46pm On May 08, 2020
We already know before now he is an egede man.even David and burna boy.they don't hide it.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Aka Indaboski Shows Cult Symbol With Cubanna Chief On IG (video) by LikeAking: 2:53pm On May 08, 2020
Ndubuisipaul1:

Wetin be the price of that swt
babe for the pix?

Nice work man God go bless your hustle sharply.You will work like an ant and eat like an elephant.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Aka Indaboski Shows Cult Symbol With Cubanna Chief On IG (video) by ghostwriter0147: 2:58pm On May 08, 2020
Please who declared him a Prophet? Let me know.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Aka Indaboski Shows Cult Symbol With Cubanna Chief On IG (video) by ruggedtimi(m): 3:12pm On May 08, 2020
How is that occult?
Re: Prophet Odumeje Aka Indaboski Shows Cult Symbol With Cubanna Chief On IG (video) by henrybomb(m): 3:27pm On May 08, 2020
Kingosytex:
How on earth did you get to the conclusion that the prophet is a cultist?

The way you guys jump to conclusions baffles me.
Dey there make boxers dey wear you

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Aka Indaboski Shows Cult Symbol With Cubanna Chief On IG (video) by paqman: 3:58pm On May 08, 2020
Old things are passed away
Re: Prophet Odumeje Aka Indaboski Shows Cult Symbol With Cubanna Chief On IG (video) by Rickmann: 4:23pm On May 08, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Are you for real

Whats disturbs me most is the fact that you'd still see folks trooping into his church after seeing all this.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Aka Indaboski Shows Cult Symbol With Cubanna Chief On IG (video) by PropertyBuying(f): 4:52pm On May 08, 2020
Kpokrikpo:
End time prophets !!! Bible already foretold about them
End time really. God will save them grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Aka Indaboski Shows Cult Symbol With Cubanna Chief On IG (video) by HITMEUP4ANYBIZ(m): 5:13pm On May 08, 2020
Don’t judge him cause Jesus Christ related with sinners when he was on earth

I have NETFLIX and PIA VPN @ cheap amount

Buzz me on whatsapp ‪+1... 28/ 180- 07,,,,,, 5::::: 1. 9‬
Re: Prophet Odumeje Aka Indaboski Shows Cult Symbol With Cubanna Chief On IG (video) by here: 5:43pm On May 08, 2020
He was just flattered by the remarks and responded to the greeting in solidarity probably a reflex like when someone salutes you

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Odumeje Aka Indaboski Shows Cult Symbol With Cubanna Chief On IG (video) by jericco1(m): 5:48pm On May 08, 2020
The dude is a better actor than I.. nigga deserves an Oscar
Re: Prophet Odumeje Aka Indaboski Shows Cult Symbol With Cubanna Chief On IG (video) by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 08, 2020
grin grin

Odumeje, meaning seven wonders - '7' wonders. grin
We all know that many pastors these days are fraud. Only a learner would be surprised. Let the clown keep cashing out on his members in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Odumeje Aka Indaboski Shows Cult Symbol With Cubanna Chief On IG (video) by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 08, 2020
Ndubuisipaul1:

People who needs customers don't spread hate.

Make you your priority know; whether it is business or hate.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Aka Indaboski Shows Cult Symbol With Cubanna Chief On IG (video) by Hypnotise: 7:06pm On May 08, 2020
The man of war himself. The man of fight. Indaboski bahose
Re: Prophet Odumeje Aka Indaboski Shows Cult Symbol With Cubanna Chief On IG (video) by deltateam: 7:16pm On May 08, 2020
Bigfish121:
We already know before now he is an egede man.even David and burna boy.they don't hide it.

Is Sowore a bucket?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dirty Secret African Movie Trailer . Video Below / A man was caught on camera Sucking a lady's buttocks, Nigerians reacts (Photos) / Years After Becoming A 'blue Film' Actress, See How Beautiful Mareme Edet Looks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.