Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,119 members, 7,849,497 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:41 PM

2023 : Orji Uzor Kalu /EL Rufai For Presidency - Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 : Orji Uzor Kalu /EL Rufai For Presidency - Photo (4360 Views)

No Igbo Man Can Win Presidency In 2023: Orji Kalu Writes Off Peter Obi / 2023: Orji Kalu Betrayed Igbo Cause - Edwin Clark / 2023: Northerners Campaign For Peter Obi's Presidency (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 : Orji Uzor Kalu /EL Rufai For Presidency - Photo by mrvitalis(m): 2:33pm On May 08, 2020
helinues:

You asked for 1, let me start with 3 cos they are many..

Oya, Kalu's turn
Free school fees n free medical care for every one abia

Making ehemba the best team in Africa ...with a great stadium

Expansion of ariara market in ABA ..to the notice of the world bank president came visiting

Multiple road constructions in abia

Massive development of absu and abia poly

Introduce community police with bakasi boys

Should I keep going ?
Re: 2023 : Orji Uzor Kalu /EL Rufai For Presidency - Photo by Whiteangel1234: 2:37pm On May 08, 2020
Donaldoni:
If wishes were horses, piggiiidiiiooootts will ride... smiley
the North trust the Igbos more we are straightforward in politics and not Chameleon the only successful alliance between the South West and North is in 2015 . It work because Jonathan is weak and even South South his so called Political based voted against him there is nothing Igbo votes alone will do . We also voted against APC in 2019 we knew Buhari will still win but we cant compromised our stand and believe
Re: 2023 : Orji Uzor Kalu /EL Rufai For Presidency - Photo by Donaldoni: 2:38pm On May 08, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
the North trust the Igbos more we are straightforward in politics and not Chameleon the only successful alliance between the South West and North is in 2015 . It work because Jonathan is weak and even South South his so called Political based voted against him there is nothing Igbo votes alone will do . We also voted against APC in 2019 we knew Buhari will still win but we cant compromised our stand and believe

How much does OUK pay you monthly grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 : Orji Uzor Kalu /EL Rufai For Presidency - Photo by helinues: 2:42pm On May 08, 2020
mrvitalis:

Expansion of ariara market in ABA ..to the notice of the world bank president came visiting

Should I keep going ?

- He spearheaded the good governance that Lagos state is known for today

Tinubu instituted of a reform plan that greatly improved the welfare of judicial officers including magistrates

- He revamped the civil and criminal procedure rule as well as creation of the Citizens Mediation Centre; a well-staffed and independent Office of the Public Defender, offering legal services for the poor.

He established additional 5 general hospitals in Lagos state

Tinubu created 37 Local Council Development Areas

3 Likes

Re: 2023 : Orji Uzor Kalu /EL Rufai For Presidency - Photo by Akanbiedu(m): 2:42pm On May 08, 2020
helinues:

Define Igbo in Nigeria politics.

Me: [s]Igbo people are group of people who care more about their support for a political party but careless about what they will benefit from the same party.[/s]

Opportunists

1 Like

Re: 2023 : Orji Uzor Kalu /EL Rufai For Presidency - Photo by Impecca(m): 2:48pm On May 08, 2020
Kingosytex:
OUK and El rufai?

Bad combination, one is a certified looter while the other is not only a bigot but also a fanatic.

If by chance OUK becomes the president, then Nigeria will be poorer than Rwanda.

OUK will loot anything 'lootable'
What makes u think Rwanda is poor. Am sure u don't know that Rwanda is better than this Shithole. Rwanda is the cleanest country in Africa followed by Cape town. 213 active cases of Covid19 with over 180 discharged, No death. No go fvck with Rwanda o
Re: 2023 : Orji Uzor Kalu /EL Rufai For Presidency - Photo by mrvitalis(m): 2:54pm On May 08, 2020
helinues:

- He spearheaded the good governance that Lagos state is known for today

Tinubu instituted of a reform plan that greatly improved the welfare of judicial officers including magistrates

- He revamped the civil and criminal procedure rule as well as creation of the Citizens Mediation Centre; a well-staffed and independent Office of the Public Defender, offering legal services for the poor.

He established additional 5 general hospitals in Lagos state

Tinubu created 37 Local Council Development Areas
I said projects ....name the 5 general hospitals

Every local government in igboland have general hospital
Re: 2023 : Orji Uzor Kalu /EL Rufai For Presidency - Photo by helinues: 2:56pm On May 08, 2020
mrvitalis:

I said projects ....name the 5 general hospitals

Every local government in igboland have general hospital

What a fuckery is that, is Google stop working on your phone? Or you think I am a fabricator like you?

What's is my damn business with Every local government in Igboland have general hospital? Which LG in any of the SW states do not have general hospital?

It seems you have run out of idea

3 Likes

Re: 2023 : Orji Uzor Kalu /EL Rufai For Presidency - Photo by mrvitalis(m): 2:57pm On May 08, 2020
helinues:

What a fuckery is that, is Google stop working on your phone?

What's is my damn business with Every local government in Igboland have general hospital? Which LG in any of the SW states do not have general hospital?

It seems you have run out of idea
So u can't mention one project by tinubu with all the revenue ...shame
Re: 2023 : Orji Uzor Kalu /EL Rufai For Presidency - Photo by helinues: 2:58pm On May 08, 2020
mrvitalis:

So u can't mention one project by tinubu with all the revenue ...shame

I have listed 8 while you only listed 4 or so . why not complete the balance before we can proceed further

2 Likes

Re: 2023 : Orji Uzor Kalu /EL Rufai For Presidency - Photo by Osaze007: 3:06pm On May 08, 2020
This is why people call yeebos slaves

So after el Rufai dragged igbos they still want to partner with him

1 Like

Re: 2023 : Orji Uzor Kalu /EL Rufai For Presidency - Photo by mrvitalis(m): 3:08pm On May 08, 2020
helinues:

I have listed 8 while you only listed 4 or so . why not complete the balance before we can proceed further
Do u know what projects are ?
Re: 2023 : Orji Uzor Kalu /EL Rufai For Presidency - Photo by Sunshineg5(m): 3:09pm On May 08, 2020
mrvitalis:

I'm saying he is better than tinubu and that's a fact ..in every angle
Exactly Abia is a paradise when compared to Lagos grin

1 Like

Re: 2023 : Orji Uzor Kalu /EL Rufai For Presidency - Photo by Sunshineg5(m): 3:11pm On May 08, 2020
mrvitalis:

Should I keep going ?
@ emboldened

Are you deliberately mocking Kalu grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023 : Orji Uzor Kalu /EL Rufai For Presidency - Photo by helinues: 3:12pm On May 08, 2020
mrvitalis:

Do u know what projects are ?

Your normal traits as usual.. Shifting goal post.

Somebody who does not know how government can make money from agriculture sector yet still arguing about politics,asking me the meaning of projects..

You might need to catch up at stands... When you do, let me know..

Bye

1 Like

Re: 2023 : Orji Uzor Kalu /EL Rufai For Presidency - Photo by mrvitalis(m): 3:40pm On May 08, 2020
Sunshineg5:
@ emboldened

Are you deliberately mocking Kalu grin
Have u ever been to ABA ? ...u think because we mock ABA means it's that bad ...we igbos just have very high standards that's why

....u guys really need to travel ...ABA is among the most well planned city in Nigeria ...can it grow more .. certainly and that's why we igbos speak

But it's better than 60% of state capitals in Nigeria
Re: 2023 : Orji Uzor Kalu /EL Rufai For Presidency - Photo by mrvitalis(m): 3:42pm On May 08, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Exactly Abia is a paradise when compared to Lagos grin
Nigerians collectively built Lagos for over 70 years it has nothing to do with tinubu or yorubas ...lagos is nothing really just big dirty city with very very bad road network ...in terms of road quality Lagos is one of the worst I have seen in Nigeria ..after osun
Re: 2023 : Orji Uzor Kalu /EL Rufai For Presidency - Photo by Osaze007: 3:43pm On May 08, 2020
This is why yeebos are slaves

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 : Orji Uzor Kalu /EL Rufai For Presidency - Photo by Osaze007: 3:44pm On May 08, 2020
mrvitalis:

Nigerians collectively built Lagos for over 70 years it has nothing to do with tinubu or yorubas ...lagos is nothing really just big dirty city with very very bad road network ...in terms of road quality Lagos is one of the worst I have seen in Nigeria ..after osun

Looooooool
But the stats say aba and onitsha are the dirtiest cities on earth loooooooool

1 Like

Re: 2023 : Orji Uzor Kalu /EL Rufai For Presidency - Photo by Osaze007: 3:44pm On May 08, 2020
mrvitalis:

Have u ever been to ABA ? ...u think because we mock ABA means it's that bad ...we igbos just have very high standards that's why

....u guys really need to travel ...ABA is among the most well planned city in Nigeria ...can it grow more .. certainly and that's why we igbos speak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7nRAa9SBGQ

This same Aba?
Re: 2023 : Orji Uzor Kalu /EL Rufai For Presidency - Photo by Sunshineg5(m): 3:45pm On May 08, 2020
mrvitalis:

Which side

Is it the Osisioma road coming from Isi- alangua, Mcc, Tonimass road Bank road or Umojima or the one in Front of Aba poly. grin

I beg no dey talk something I know too well.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 : Orji Uzor Kalu /EL Rufai For Presidency - Photo by mrvitalis(m): 3:46pm On May 08, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Which side

Is it the Osisioma road coming from Isi- alangua, Mcc, Tonimass road Bank road or Umojima or the one in Front of Aba poly. grin

U just passed through ABA ....none of those places is really ABA even they are just outskirts of ABA ...aba is better than 60% of the cities in the south west of not more ...don't even go there
Re: 2023 : Orji Uzor Kalu /EL Rufai For Presidency - Photo by Osaze007: 3:47pm On May 08, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Which side

Yeebos are born liars
No be dem Dey claim we are the richest until stats came out they were the poorest in southern Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: 2023 : Orji Uzor Kalu /EL Rufai For Presidency - Photo by Sunshineg5(m): 3:49pm On May 08, 2020
mrvitalis:

U just passed through ABA ....none of those places is really ABA even they are just outskirts of ABA ...aba is better than 60% of the cities in the south west of not more ...don't even go there
My friend! I served in Aba grin

We use to wear rain boot during raining season because there so much bad roads.

Water and Mud everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 : Orji Uzor Kalu /EL Rufai For Presidency - Photo by Osaze007: 3:50pm On May 08, 2020
Sunshineg5:

Erosion has already wiped away their arable land

1 Like

Re: 2023 : Orji Uzor Kalu /EL Rufai For Presidency - Photo by Sunshineg5(m): 3:52pm On May 08, 2020
Osaze007:

Erosion has already wiped away their arable land
I was amazed when he said good roads is one of thing Kalu did in Aba grin
Re: 2023 : Orji Uzor Kalu /EL Rufai For Presidency - Photo by mrvitalis(m): 4:00pm On May 08, 2020
Sunshineg5:

U served in ossioma not ABA ...

This is ABA

Re: 2023 : Orji Uzor Kalu /EL Rufai For Presidency - Photo by Sunshineg5(m): 4:05pm On May 08, 2020
mrvitalis:

U served in ossioma not ABA ...

This is ABA
Lol.

What is Osisioma? what is Aba?

There are three local government areas in Aba

Osisioma Ngwa, Aba North and Aba south

It should only take a decent taxi 1 hour to race from Osisioma junction to Aba south despite the bad roads.

Aba is not a big city.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 : Orji Uzor Kalu /EL Rufai For Presidency - Photo by tatatar: 4:16pm On May 08, 2020
Unfortunately,that turban he once wore is more than enough reason why pigs won't vote for him.
Re: 2023 : Orji Uzor Kalu /EL Rufai For Presidency - Photo by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 08, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

If the north trust you so much, why are they always kicking you out of their land or threatening violence against y’all if you don’t toe the line?

Stockholm syndrome at its highest, the north loathes you guys, but use you when it pleases them, they are your pimps and you are their whores. Don’t get it twisted.

1 Like

Re: 2023 : Orji Uzor Kalu /EL Rufai For Presidency - Photo by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 08, 2020
Governor El Rufai is also a great friend of the Igbos irrespective of the media propaganda .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 : Orji Uzor Kalu /EL Rufai For Presidency - Photo by Osaze007: 4:47pm On May 08, 2020
KingJa:

If the north trust you so much, why are they always kicking you out of their land or threatening violence against y’all if you don’t toe the line?

Stockholm syndrome at its highest, the north loathes you guys, but use you when it pleases them, they are your pumps and you are their whores. Don’t get it twisted.

after they will call yoruba slaves but see them fighting for North to trust them

You can see why I never took them serious as a people
lol

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ENDSARS: "Peter Obi Is The Brain Behind ENDSARS Protest"~ Lai Mohammed / See This Tinubu Billboard Erected In Enugu State / Obi Massively Wins Bishop Oyedepo's Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.