Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

How To Pass A Hard Subject With Ease - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Pass A Hard Subject With Ease (267 Views)

Strange Historical Facts You'll Have A Hard Time Believing / JAMB Subject Combinations For All Courses – 2018 / What Is The Most Useless Subject You Studied In Your Undergraduate Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Pass A Hard Subject With Ease by examsnaija: 12:37pm On May 08, 2020
My friends and I were walking down from the cafeteria when we saw a crowd running down to the announcement board

We immediately ran after them to see what was happening. When we got there, we saw that the WAEC timetable was out.

I checked through to see the dates for each subject and immediately I saw mathematics my heart sank .

I was thinking to myself how will I pass mathematics in WAEC. I‘ve being struggling and merely passing it in school.

Right there, I decided in my mind that I might fail the subject in WAEC .

So I went for evening lessons asked my aunty to help me with mathematics but when I saw that I was not getting better at maths

I had a plan with my friends to sit in a way so they can help me but unfortunately for me that didn’t happen I tried do the little I could in the examination hall

Guess what?

I failed maths and I had to retake WAEC twice so as to be able to get into the university

Now as a teacher I see so many student struggle with the same issue

So

If you are finding it difficult to understand or cope with a particular subject because you feel you cannot know it or it’s meant only for brilliant student

That’s not true

It is not meant for any special person- the problem is you lost the fundamental understanding of the subject and therefore I’ve found it too difficult to understand the remaining part

Just like mathematics, when you don’t know the fundamentals of the multiplication table it becomes difficult to know how to divided and the rest

So your question now is- what will I do?

First you have to believe you know the subject and it doesn’t require any special ability to know it

And

Don’t Accept the popular saying that the subject is difficult.

Maths is difficult -this is the language many WAEC candidates carry about .

For you, it may not be mathematics but make sure you kill any fear you have for any subject

They are all simple to understand if you believe.

Recently I decided to take a three month cause to increase my knowledge in other to earn a better salary so I decided to tell some of my colleges about the course.

Guess what they said ?

They said it was too difficult, that most people fail so I should not waste my money to register but I told them I will register and pass the course .So I didn’t tell them about it anymore, I sat for the exam few months ago and I passed it because I knocked of the negative taught that many people fail it or it’s a difficult course.

I know you may be wondering and saying “so is only believing that will make me pass abi?”

No it not only believing

But be sure that it is the first step to passing a “difficult subject’’

Look forward to my next article where I will show you the next important thing you will do which is called the root learning .

P.S: You can also beat the so called ‘’difficult subject’’ with the WAEC video tutorial which has broken down each subject in a way that makes learning and understanding easier for you.

Need WAEC/NECO/GCE Video Lectures (Inclusive of Question and Answer) to make learning easier for your child?

Call Starry Gold Academy on, 07038174484, 08023428420, 08085378906, 08123189141, ,08074460975, 09076786154, 07086810335

Or click here to chat with admin on Telegram https:///starrygoldacademy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Grand Scholarship / Edo State College Of Education JAMB And Departmental Cut Off Marks 2020/2021 / Acs Migration Skills Assessment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.