Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Share Your Wok Experience With Ladies! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Share Your Wok Experience With Ladies! (194 Views)

I Love To Sexchat/video Sex-call With ladies..09077769260.let me make you cum / Hookup With Ladies Just For Fun.... Mature Minds Only / Married Folks Share Your Spouces Habit Or Bad Habit That Annoys You Or U Dislike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Wok Experience With Ladies! by Kemblaze: 1:47pm On May 08, 2020
My name is VICTOR!

I am from EDO state i`m in my early 20`s i am a laboratory technician, my work experience with ladies in the lab has made me be cautious about ladies as there are different type of test for different reasons there is a particular test ladies do[ HVS m/c/s] for infection that involves me taking sample from their private parts most of them rather prefer a lady to take their sample those once i have a contingency plan for them to get their samples.

On numerous occupations when i take samples some of the ladies tend to get turned on on the spot and get wet some of them start flirting with me some even go as far as after the test they come back after treatment to make inquiry of my number before i use to give my business number to ladies in case of any issues or advice but they keep calling at unpleasant hours to ask if i was free, if they can meet me somewhere for an issue.

To be frank most of them are very attractive, beautiful and all that but i can`t make the mistake of mixing business with pleasure as i`m a guy of principles and standards the most shocking is that most of them try romancing me in my office, not that i`m that attractive, i`ve even gone to the point no that a female staff has to be present before i take any sample from a lady[/b]

pls guyz any comments on this AM I BEEN RATIONAL

guyz share your experience

(1) (Reply)

What To Consider In Choosing A Life Partner. How To Know If He/she Will Make You / Ladies Are You Serious Need A Husband / A Caring Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.