Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,294 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

What I Learnt From Imperial Leather Soap. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What I Learnt From Imperial Leather Soap. (446 Views)

What I Learnt From Reading Books / 5 Lessons I Learnt From The 50th Law By 50cent & Robert Greene / Four Things I Learnt From Boarding A Bus This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Learnt From Imperial Leather Soap. by restore8(m): 2:23pm On May 08, 2020
For today, let's talk about soap and how it relates to your business.

Let's look at Imperial Leather.

This soap has been around for a long time and it's known for the fragrance it brings when you use it.

There is one fun fact about this soap...the logo on this bar soap lasts for a long time and it has been said to last longer than many relationships( lol).

However, one thing we must notice is that this logo is a form of brand awareness. As an entrepreneur, your services must always be in your customer's line of sight.

One of the ways you could do this, is by using digital marketing as one of the tools, for your business. You can achieve a lot for your business if you have an online presence.

It's true that many people, may have made some funny statements about this soap, and it has also been known to address the life span of many relationships but hey, it’s creating awareness!

As an entrepreneur, you must not depend on one form of marketing. You must find a way to reach out to customers who are interested in the services you offer.

I hope you make the right decision today. Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

15 Days Fiancee / The Dark District / Sex Is A Basic Need For All Adults!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.