Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

I Look Forward To Joining My Colleagues At Senate Soon – Orji Uzor Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Look Forward To Joining My Colleagues At Senate Soon – Orji Uzor Kalu (379 Views)

Orji Kalu Set To Resume At Senate Tomorrow After 5 Months In Prison / Elisha Abbo Appears At Senate Investigative Committee (Photos) / Some Of You Don’t Read, Ben Bruce Hits Colleagues At Valedictory Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Look Forward To Joining My Colleagues At Senate Soon – Orji Uzor Kalu by Mixt: 2:38pm On May 08, 2020
Former governor of Abia State, Orji Uzor Kalu, has reacted to the nullification of his conviction by the Supreme Court, saying he will soon join his colleagues at the senate.

It was reported that the Supreme Court nullified the conviction of Kalu who was sentenced to 12 years imprisonment over N7.16 billion fraud on December 5

The Apex court ordered the Chief Judge of the Federal High Court to reassign the case for a fresh trial.

Reacting, Kalu in a statement he personally signed said the judgment affirmed his right to fair hearing and equal protection of the law.

https://acrosstheweb.com.ng/2020/05/08/i-look-forward-to-joining-my-colleagues-at-senate-soon-orji-uzor-kalu/

Re: I Look Forward To Joining My Colleagues At Senate Soon – Orji Uzor Kalu by psychalade: 3:12pm On May 08, 2020
grin
Re: I Look Forward To Joining My Colleagues At Senate Soon – Orji Uzor Kalu by gaby(m): 3:14pm On May 08, 2020
What a travesty...
Re: I Look Forward To Joining My Colleagues At Senate Soon – Orji Uzor Kalu by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:15pm On May 08, 2020
You're beginning to talk too much Kalu

The coast isn't clear yet so lay low and continue with your life.
Re: I Look Forward To Joining My Colleagues At Senate Soon – Orji Uzor Kalu by samictelecoms12(m): 5:24pm On May 08, 2020
angry grin
Re: I Look Forward To Joining My Colleagues At Senate Soon – Orji Uzor Kalu by Rotjijatau(m): 5:25pm On May 08, 2020
okay
Re: I Look Forward To Joining My Colleagues At Senate Soon – Orji Uzor Kalu by Niaja4real(m): 5:27pm On May 08, 2020
Mixt:
Former governor of Abia State, Orji Uzor Kalu, has reacted to the nullification of his conviction by the Supreme Court, saying he will soon join his colleagues at the senate.

It was reported that the Supreme Court nullified the conviction of Kalu who was sentenced to 12 years imprisonment over N7.16 billion fraud on December 5

The Apex court ordered the Chief Judge of the Federal High Court to reassign the case for a fresh trial.

Reacting, Kalu in a statement he personally signed said the judgment affirmed his right to fair hearing and equal protection of the law.

https://acrosstheweb.com.ng/2020/05/08/i-look-forward-to-joining-my-colleagues-at-senate-soon-orji-uzor-kalu/
Your looting colleagues, you mean
Re: I Look Forward To Joining My Colleagues At Senate Soon – Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 08, 2020
you mean joining your colleague like jonah jang and Joshua dariye lol

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye To Address Nigerians Tommorow - View To See Time And Topic / ‘I Didn’t Join Politics To Solve Nigeria’s Problems’ – Rotimi Amaechi Says / So Buhari Will Foolishly Pay 78million To Madagascar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.