Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Dear Real Estate Agents, This Is Why We Are Scared Of Buying - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Dear Real Estate Agents, This Is Why We Are Scared Of Buying (451 Views)

Cost Of Buying A Land Around Ibadan And Oyo / DEAR REAL ESTATE AGENTS / Top Lies Told By Real Estate Agents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Real Estate Agents, This Is Why We Are Scared Of Buying by Zane316(m): 2:40pm On May 08, 2020
I respect real estate agents very much. I have been a worked with a couple of them and it has been eye opening experience and has helped me fall in love with real estate.

Most real estate agents I've worked with came to me for one reason – to make sales.
Looking at the effort they put in, I can tell they are really committed to find solutions and keep working at it till that ONE thing clicks.
What they are actually looking for is staring right into their eyes, but they can’t see it.

Here’s the connect…
They are seeking information on how to make sales….
Their prospects are waiting till they have the right information to make a decision.

Do you see how this is going?

Information

But instead of providing their prospects with the needed information, they are hard selling, trying to close, or some sort of aggressive follow up strategy.
Look, I don’t care what sort of strategy used, if it works for you, then good.

But one thing I have come to understand is that these prospects just need more information to make a decision. Though sometime they need time too. But the most important ingredient which is information is always missing from most real estate agents’ bag of strategy.

Dear real estate agents, consider this a wake-up call to do something different and improve your sales process.
Through whatever channel you communicate with your prospects, make sure that they have enough information they need to make a profitable decision.
And when they do, everybody walks away happy.

in conclusion, now is the best time to improve your content strategy.

Now…
It’s your turn. Go implement this.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

For Sale: Standard Plot Of Land At Oloje Area, New Felele Extension Off Lagos I / Spacious 2 Bedroom For Rent In Surulere @ N600,000/annum / For Sale Fred And Sister,, I'm Talking To. Semi. Mandate Four Bedroom Terraced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.