Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,411 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Mutari Dauda Is Dead! Buhari's Nephew Dies - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mutari Dauda Is Dead! Buhari's Nephew Dies (70958 Views)

Hon Bello Mutari Shares Over 2,000 Mobile Phones In Kogi (VIDEO) / Amaechi's Brother, Dede Amaechi Is Dead: Buhari Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi / Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mutari Dauda Is Dead! Buhari's Nephew Dies by stieyven(m): 11:08pm On May 08, 2020
GOFRONT:
I hope this pandemic last till 2023....
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Re: Mutari Dauda Is Dead! Buhari's Nephew Dies by stieyven(m): 11:09pm On May 08, 2020
Simplyleo:

May God answer your prayers.

But for you and yours alone.
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Re: Mutari Dauda Is Dead! Buhari's Nephew Dies by HIPROFILE(m): 11:59pm On May 08, 2020
GOFRONT:

Let it be so onto you alone as you have prayed for

If dem cary another man death body e go be like na fire wood dem carry... Nonsense
Re: Mutari Dauda Is Dead! Buhari's Nephew Dies by chocboi78(m): 1:18am On May 09, 2020
Death is really beating around the bush......
Re: Mutari Dauda Is Dead! Buhari's Nephew Dies by Razy75g: 1:23am On May 09, 2020
Die you Bastard head slammer
Re: Mutari Dauda Is Dead! Buhari's Nephew Dies by Nobody: 1:26am On May 09, 2020
They underfunded and impoverished Nigeria hospitals, we are all in this together, let the chips fall as they may. The political elite are counting the months until the Western world opens so that they can go for checkup/treatment.
Re: Mutari Dauda Is Dead! Buhari's Nephew Dies by Nobody: 1:28am On May 09, 2020
R. I. P

Re: Mutari Dauda Is Dead! Buhari's Nephew Dies by Gerald454: 1:33am On May 09, 2020
TheEffective:
shocked

Buhari has seen so much death lately I am beginning to feel for him. However, each time I remember the number of avoidable deaths over the last 5 years of his regime, I quickly come out of pity for him.

Leadership is empathy and empathy for the people mitigates against future occurrences. One thing Buhari never had that has led to thousands of lives lost and streams of bloodshed across Nigeria.

You can't feel for a dead man. Ur buhari is dead and gone.
Re: Mutari Dauda Is Dead! Buhari's Nephew Dies by NaMeAboki: 2:18am On May 09, 2020
GOFRONT:

Careful what you wish for or it might consume you - some of those who wished PMB dead are long gone while he is still waxing strong.

Re: Mutari Dauda Is Dead! Buhari's Nephew Dies by Sardauna24(m): 4:47am On May 09, 2020
Simplyleo:
May God answer your prayers.
But for you and yours alone.
Ameen oo
Re: Mutari Dauda Is Dead! Buhari's Nephew Dies by izunned: 9:16am On May 09, 2020
LibertyRep:
Every soul shall taste death.

My Allah admit the departed into paradise.

If he/she merits it. It is by God's merit not the normal Nigeria standard. If you want to be with God eternally, it is now that you will accept Him as your Lord and personal savoir not after death ooooooooo!

May the family be consoled.
Re: Mutari Dauda Is Dead! Buhari's Nephew Dies by bigcasava1(m): 9:54am On May 09, 2020
Wetin come concern is with that one!
Re: Mutari Dauda Is Dead! Buhari's Nephew Dies by samictelecoms12(m): 1:30pm On May 09, 2020
Tio
Re: Mutari Dauda Is Dead! Buhari's Nephew Dies by tbliss22(m): 6:32pm On May 09, 2020
GOFRONT:

Are you fucking kidding me What kind of prayer is this?
Re: Mutari Dauda Is Dead! Buhari's Nephew Dies by Jeamillz2020(m): 7:37pm On May 09, 2020
[color=#770077][/color] buhari is there you leave am and taking ordinary nephew while some lose the whole family and nobody hears about it. Well poster you have to visit isolation center for check up for this news you post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors / PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged / Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.