Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,134 members, 7,845,771 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

So Adorable Wizkid And Davido Play With Their Sons Ifeanyi And Zion (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / So Adorable Wizkid And Davido Play With Their Sons Ifeanyi And Zion (video) (756 Views)

Kiddwaya And Davido Play Football Together (Photo) / Timaya Dancing With His Son, Emmanuel, Is So Adorable / Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Adorable Wizkid And Davido Play With Their Sons Ifeanyi And Zion (video) by alexhl(m): 4:53pm On May 08, 2020
I can't stop watching this video of wizkid and davido playing with their sons Ifeanyi and Zion.

So adorable I must confess.

Note: good comment only please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cu_9T5FZNyE
Re: So Adorable Wizkid And Davido Play With Their Sons Ifeanyi And Zion (video) by Enoch07: 5:02pm On May 08, 2020
since u say "good comment only" I'll just say, this is the best news I've heard this year, infact everybody sick cos of coronavirus are all happy now. thank u

Re: So Adorable Wizkid And Davido Play With Their Sons Ifeanyi And Zion (video) by alexhl(m): 5:15pm On May 08, 2020
Enoch07:
since u say "good comment only" I'll just say, this is the best news I've heard this year, infact everybody sick cos of coronavirus are all happy now. thank u
lol
Re: So Adorable Wizkid And Davido Play With Their Sons Ifeanyi And Zion (video) by Holumhidey(m): 5:21pm On May 08, 2020
Thank God for my life, i almost gave a Bleep....

(1) (Reply)

My 17-year-old Son Impregnated His Two Younger Sisters During Lockdown / Yemi Alade To Perform Alongside Justin Beiber At 2020 Global Goal Concert / Bbnaija: See Why Mercy's Endorsement Deal With Moët & Chandon Didnt Pull Through

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.