Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,322 members, 7,957,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:26 PM

Amount To Have When Travelling To South Africa - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Amount To Have When Travelling To South Africa (495 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amount To Have When Travelling To South Africa by yeme7(m): 4:54pm On May 08, 2020
How much can someone have in his account when travelling to South Africa?
One Agent I met said I need to have 1.5m in my account and beside I'm going there for visit visa?
Re: Amount To Have When Travelling To South Africa by Orubebe01: 4:56pm On May 08, 2020
you want to travel to South Africa during this corona virus regime?

1 Like

Re: Amount To Have When Travelling To South Africa by omoiyamayor(m): 5:01pm On May 08, 2020
Just for bank statement or for the travel cost?
Re: Amount To Have When Travelling To South Africa by Holumhidey(m): 5:15pm On May 08, 2020
Trek abeg....
Re: Amount To Have When Travelling To South Africa by KLEINBASS: 5:45pm On May 08, 2020
Don't go to South Africa is very bad and xenophobic. Your better of in Nigeria, the level of poverty and crime is too high. South Africa is a bad country, I would hate it if i was you.

(1) (Reply)

Find A Certain Number / Playstation 3 With 2 Pad For 55k / Free Prediction 10 Ppl Needed, We Will Fund Ur Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.