Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,671 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Remain Of A Range Rover Evogue After Crashing Into A Tree(Pics) - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Remain Of A Range Rover Evogue After Crashing Into A Tree(Pics) (7947 Views)

2012 Model Range Rover Evogue Dynamic Toks / Range Rover Evogue 2016 Diesel Tokunbo Super Loaded N Clean Selling Cheap@ 10.7m / 2012 Range Rover Evogue (kaduna) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remain Of A Range Rover Evogue After Crashing Into A Tree(Pics) by sisisioge: 9:36pm On May 08, 2020
Chineke! Is the tree made of heavy metal ni? How us the driver?
Re: Remain Of A Range Rover Evogue After Crashing Into A Tree(Pics) by Edopesin: 9:53pm On May 08, 2020
Openbusiness:
16 months to turn it to coffin bah? Cuz dem no fit fix am to car again
lols na overstatement I make, that thing no fit be car again
Re: Remain Of A Range Rover Evogue After Crashing Into A Tree(Pics) by ibnzubair(m): 9:59pm On May 08, 2020
chariisGRACE:
If person survive this one na film tricks

The car was actually designed that way to reduce fatalities. The car bears all impact force and transmits very little to the passengers

2 Likes

Re: Remain Of A Range Rover Evogue After Crashing Into A Tree(Pics) by Oloun(f): 10:18pm On May 08, 2020
RichDad1:
Where are the German machine gengs? grin grin
are you not ashamed of yourself! Is range rover a German machine?

There are more fools in Nigeria compared to whole Asia and Europe put together.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remain Of A Range Rover Evogue After Crashing Into A Tree(Pics) by RichDad1(m): 10:32pm On May 08, 2020
Oloun:

Congratulations. You did well defending your father's company.
Re: Remain Of A Range Rover Evogue After Crashing Into A Tree(Pics) by Exc2000: 10:47pm On May 08, 2020
That's one of the selling point of Range Rover Vogue, its one of the lightest SUV, its made of Alloy and Fiber

1 Like

Re: Remain Of A Range Rover Evogue After Crashing Into A Tree(Pics) by Nmezor(f): 10:59pm On May 08, 2020
Gosh, wat an accident shocked The car is completely gone
Re: Remain Of A Range Rover Evogue After Crashing Into A Tree(Pics) by Oloun(f): 11:05pm On May 08, 2020
RichDad1:

Congratulations. You did well defending your father's company.
thank you my dear grin don't mind me o just that I get upset whenever I see my fellow Nigerian post ignorantly whereas there's google to carry out little research if not sure.
Re: Remain Of A Range Rover Evogue After Crashing Into A Tree(Pics) by TGMISKY(m): 11:41pm On May 08, 2020
Just hope that the driver did not die. As for the car, an insurance company can help out
Re: Remain Of A Range Rover Evogue After Crashing Into A Tree(Pics) by EgunMogaji2: 4:55am On May 09, 2020
Explorers:
The driver lost control of the vehicle and crashed into a tree and lamp post by the roadside.

Location unknown.

See video here:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_7c8qOHbrj/?igshid=1juapkv0kp21s

925, 929 Brighton Rd, Purley CR8 2BP, United Kingdom

1 Like

Re: Remain Of A Range Rover Evogue After Crashing Into A Tree(Pics) by EgunMogaji2: 4:56am On May 09, 2020
Oloun:

Well, Rover was once owned by BMW cheesy
Re: Remain Of A Range Rover Evogue After Crashing Into A Tree(Pics) by Oloun(f): 12:31am On May 12, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

Well, Rover was once owned by BMW cheesy
I get am before no be property! Land Rover Range Rover is a British product Jare. So because Mourinho was once a Chelsea coach makes someone to answer "Mourinho is a Chelsea coach" when asked who is a Chelsea coach?
Re: Remain Of A Range Rover Evogue After Crashing Into A Tree(Pics) by on3way: 8:31am On May 13, 2020
Explorers:

That's almost 2years?
naa if frame still stand well... this one naa write-off bad investment
Re: Remain Of A Range Rover Evogue After Crashing Into A Tree(Pics) by on3way: 8:32am On May 13, 2020
decatalyst:
This is an example of breakneck speed!

Ah! Where was the driver rushing to? I hope he already met his appointment.

In fact, this is break-life speed!
Because of the lockdown youths in the up as seen that as a chance to race
Re: Remain Of A Range Rover Evogue After Crashing Into A Tree(Pics) by EmmaLege: 8:00am On May 17, 2020
Theft gone wrong
Re: Remain Of A Range Rover Evogue After Crashing Into A Tree(Pics) by Tapout(m): 10:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
what sort of material was used to make that lamp post pls undecided undecided how can it cause such havoc to a car.
Re: Remain Of A Range Rover Evogue After Crashing Into A Tree(Pics) by Alexpetra: 6:19pm On Aug 15, 2020
i no understand...the tree jump ontop the car ni? even if the tree do full speed and jump on the car no be super glue Dem take hold the parts together now abi ki lo seh le
Re: Remain Of A Range Rover Evogue After Crashing Into A Tree(Pics) by kingreign(m): 7:04am On Aug 22, 2020
sisisioge:
Chineke! Is the tree made of heavy metal ni? How us the driver?
Never underestimate old trees, they'll damage anything that comes speeding towards them.
Re: Remain Of A Range Rover Evogue After Crashing Into A Tree(Pics) by kingreign(m): 7:05am On Aug 22, 2020
Alexpetra:
i no understand...the tree jump ontop the car ni? even if the tree do full speed and jump on the car no be super glue Dem take hold the parts together now abi ki lo seh le
Old trees with their roots that are sunk deep down into the ground will damage anything that speeds and crashes into them.
Re: Remain Of A Range Rover Evogue After Crashing Into A Tree(Pics) by 2shure: 7:41am On Aug 22, 2020
Looks like 180kph kind of head on collision
Drunk driving. Yahoo plus style . Uk.

Ladipo no fit fix nothing for here.
Re: Remain Of A Range Rover Evogue After Crashing Into A Tree(Pics) by MOTIONTECH(m): 8:00am On Aug 22, 2020
Garrieveryday:
Vanity upon vanity. Everything is vanity
shut up
Re: Remain Of A Range Rover Evogue After Crashing Into A Tree(Pics) by infojuice(m): 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2020
that driver was at a speed of over 320km/h
Re: Remain Of A Range Rover Evogue After Crashing Into A Tree(Pics) by kingreign(m): 9:46pm On Aug 25, 2020
infojuice:
that driver was at a speed of over 320km/h

Tahhhhhh! Stop lying. No range rover can go up to such speeds.
Re: Remain Of A Range Rover Evogue After Crashing Into A Tree(Pics) by deavicky(m): 9:58pm On Aug 25, 2020
The engine even jump out. I hope the driver is ok
Re: Remain Of A Range Rover Evogue After Crashing Into A Tree(Pics) by erico2k2(m): 11:47pm On Nov 01, 2020
Explorers:
The driver lost control of the vehicle and crashed into a tree and lamp post by the roadside.

Location unknown.

See video here:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_7c8qOHbrj/?igshid=1juapkv0kp21s
Location UK

(1) (2) (Reply)

Upgrade Your 2010-2015 Rx350 To The 2019 Model / Sold! Sold!! Sold!! Very Clean Tokunbo Honda Accord 2008 (evil Spirit)- (2.550m) / Day11 Cleared My Radio Code In 3mins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.