Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Osinbanjo: The Run Away Ababoku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbanjo: The Run Away Ababoku (3290 Views)

Osinbanjo: The Man Of The People / Osinbanjo: The Priest At The Execution / Osinbanjo The Snake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbanjo: The Run Away Ababoku by ludd2018: 10:23pm On May 08, 2020
Gabkosh:
Your brain is really under your feet

Photo shopping govt

1 Like

Re: Osinbanjo: The Run Away Ababoku by ludd2018: 10:24pm On May 08, 2020
We want Osibande to come out and engage people not photo shops by femi adesanya

4 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo: The Run Away Ababoku by LeOstrich: 10:27pm On May 08, 2020

1 Like

Re: Osinbanjo: The Run Away Ababoku by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 08, 2020
Joylove2324:
These IPob miscreants won't stop crying on this forum
He asked a simple question.You either answer him, or Shut da Bleep up...Are you guys that scared of Hausa/fulanis

5 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo: The Run Away Ababoku by 7lives: 11:08pm On May 08, 2020
Gabkosh:
Osu ode, where is nnamdiot cownu

Here is kanu, dead and cremated.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo: The Run Away Ababoku by Ojiofor: 11:17pm On May 08, 2020
Osubande have been irrelevant from day one,you can see it from this picture.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbanjo: The Run Away Ababoku by Gabkosh: 11:30pm On May 08, 2020
LeOstrich:

Yaribanza, STOP using fake news on that Mossad asset to cover up for the refusal of the north to hand over to your last hope Osinbanjo.

Your entire race is being treated with total disregard over the kidnapping of Osunbade by the cabal and you are here foaming in the mouth over one rabble rouser

You write too much epistle. Swear with your future if you don't drink corpse water in your tribe grin. It is what we all know.

The practice is called ISIKU

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.refworld.org/docid/3ae6ad702c.html&ved=2ahUKEwi_je37p6XpAhWr0eAKHXf3BV0QFjABegQIAxAK&usg=AOvVaw2_xawacQuP6RvanBBZUrah&cshid=1588976959503

2 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo: The Run Away Ababoku by Gabkosh: 11:32pm On May 08, 2020

1 Like

Re: Osinbanjo: The Run Away Ababoku by Osaze007: 11:33pm On May 08, 2020
Ojiofor:
Osubande have been irrelevant from day one,you can see it from this picture.

Rip to your helo

2 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo: The Run Away Ababoku by Osaze007: 11:34pm On May 08, 2020
All I can see is 2015 PTSD From some iPod members

3 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo: The Run Away Ababoku by Gabkosh: 11:35pm On May 08, 2020
AnambraBabe:
He asked a simple question.You either answer him, or Shut da Bleep up...Are you guys that scared of Hausa/fulanis
Ode, so they should start carrying plank and hitting your parents because of osibanjo abi

1 Like

Re: Osinbanjo: The Run Away Ababoku by Goke7: 11:35pm On May 08, 2020
Osinbajo remains a thorn in the flesh for the igbos and will remain for a very long time as they are in for a very long ride

4 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo: The Run Away Ababoku by Gabkosh: 11:36pm On May 08, 2020
Osaze007:
I tell you. If na you nko

1 Like

Re: Osinbanjo: The Run Away Ababoku by LeOstrich: 11:37pm On May 08, 2020
Osaze007:

Bini contribution to Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo: The Run Away Ababoku by LeOstrich: 11:38pm On May 08, 2020
Osaze007:
Bini contribution to Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo: The Run Away Ababoku by Osaze007: 11:43pm On May 08, 2020
Gabkosh:
Why do igbos likes begging online? Why do this tribe like disgracing themselves?

They are poorest in southern Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo: The Run Away Ababoku by Ojiofor: 11:52pm On May 08, 2020
Osaze007:

Rip to your helo

Wetin concern me with foolishness.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo: The Run Away Ababoku by Osaze007: 11:56pm On May 08, 2020
Gabkosh:
I tell you. If na you nko

If na my helo looose after we wan take over Lagos and Yoruba land we go cry
Na tifnubu cause am
Yolobas are slaves

1 Like

Re: Osinbanjo: The Run Away Ababoku by LeOstrich: 12:01am On May 09, 2020
Osaze007:

They are poorest in southern Nigeria
And your sisters doing ashewoe work from Mali to Russia are the richest

Bini deplorables

2 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo: The Run Away Ababoku by malawian0000001: 12:10am On May 09, 2020
OgundeleTeju:
obviously you are suffering from a brain tumor,if not then you would have not posted what you posted here,where were you yesterday when the Vp has another meetings out of several meetings he has been having just to help Nigerians out of This pandemic situation,where were you?
The joke is on you if all of a sudden, the VP is always in a meeeting. Well, Osinbajo got himself into whatever he might be going through. He could have stepped down after the first tenure but he didnt. Make him paddle him canoe abeg. This was the same chap who came out to say IPOB must be crushed when they handed over to him sometimes ago. Osinbajo is not a friend of the Igbo and i see no reason to be putting our mouth in his travails. I wish him the best. Him get mouth to shout for help if he needs it. He can also still resign if he deems it fit, so na load him carry.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbanjo: The Run Away Ababoku by LeOstrich: 12:11am On May 09, 2020
Osaze007:

Na tifnubu cause am
Yolobas are slaves
Bini boys being sold in libya

2 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo: The Run Away Ababoku by Gabkosh: 12:17am On May 09, 2020
Osaze007:

Na tifnubu cause am
Yolobas are slaves
Lol

1 Like

Re: Osinbanjo: The Run Away Ababoku by Osaze007: 12:56am On May 09, 2020
malawian0000001:

The joke is on you if all of a sudden, the VP is always in a meeeting. Well, Osinbajo got himself into whatever he might be going through. He could have stepped down after the first tenure but he didnt. Make him paddle him canoe abeg. This was the same chap who came out to say IPOB must be crushed when they handed over to him sometimes ago. Osinbajo is not a friend of the Igbo and i see no reason to be putting our mouth in his travails. I wish him the best. Him get mouth to shout for help if he needs it. He can also still resign if he deems it fit, so na load him carry.

My helo Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Osinbanjo: The Run Away Ababoku by Joylove2324(f): 7:56am On May 09, 2020
AnambraBabe:
I said what I said............Keep crying, oh i forgot you are still mourning your dead leader. RIP Nnamdi Kanu

2 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo: The Run Away Ababoku by binary123(m): 8:46am On May 09, 2020
NuclearWinter:

WHERE IS OSINBANJO
WHERE IS OSINBANJO
WHERE IS OSINBANJO
WHERE IS OSINBANJO

WHERE IS OSINBANJO

WHERE IS OSINBANJO
WHERE IS OSINBANJO
WHERE IS OSINBANJO
WHERE IS OSINBANJO
WHERE IS OSINBANJO
WHERE IS OSINBANJO

WHERE IS OSINBANJO

WHERE IS OSINBANJO
WHERE IS OSINBANJO

WHERE IS OSINBANJO
WHERE IS OSINBANJO

WHERE IS OSINBANJO
WHERE IS OSINBANJO

WHERE IS OSINBANJO
WHERE IS OSINBANJO
WHERE IS OSINBANJO

WHERE IS OSINBANJO
WHERE IS OSINBANJO

WHERE IS OSINBANJO
WHERE IS OSINBANJO
WHERE IS OSINBANJO
WHERE IS OSINBANJO
WHERE IS OSINBANJO

WHERE IS OSINBANJO

WHERE IS OSINBANJO
WHERE IS OSINBANJO

WHERE IS OSINBANJO

WHERE IS OSINBANJO

WHERE IS OSINBANJO
WHERE IS OSINBANJO

WHERE IS OSINBANJO
why are some people so concern about the were about of OSINBANJO,is it out of love or hatred,i believe everyone loves this man.may god protect & guide him

1 Like

Re: Osinbanjo: The Run Away Ababoku by ugolinze123(m): 9:15am On May 09, 2020
NuclearWinter:

Come where you this Bini boy, I am addressing Yoruba people.

You know get any of your ashawoe sisters you go chat with make im send you small money?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11497942_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd
grin

2 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo: The Run Away Ababoku by LeOstrich: 12:03pm On May 09, 2020
[s]
helinues:
He is deliberating doing this to provoke people and get them banned...

Don't fall for his tricks oo

Modified: See as how so many people have gone on rest on this thread...

Chei, the guy tactics is to make a provoking thread, watch you guys somersault on it and use his several other monikers to report you..

This moniker is of no use to him as he has 100's of it.. He decided to break all the NL rules just for this thread. He is probably on ban with this moniker but he has been using others to fuel this thread

He doesn't want Yoruba's to be commenting again on NL after they have received numerous bashing this week.

Watch out for more of this
[/s]

OLOFO

1 Like

Re: Osinbanjo: The Run Away Ababoku by reality1010: 12:12pm On May 09, 2020
NuclearWinter:
Operation: Second Eleven has already happened.

A group of un-elected bureaucrats, party officials and military men are running the show since the death of the defacto president, Abbe Kyari.

Osinbanjo is either in hiding or in custody.

As for Buhari, that one is not even aware of his surroundings as he has gone full blown autism.

The question to ask is why is the SW not demanding to hear and see of their last and only hope?

Has Tinubu been bribed with another twin set of bullion vans and a fake promissory presidency to keep things hush-hush over the power vacuum in Abuja? This is plausible as that one can sell his own head if the price is right.

Now is the time for the Ojota crowd, awon alutta people that said they were the ones that crowned GEJ as acting President to come out and do the same juju they did in 2009 for their own. Do this and we will know you are the real and only king makers.

Come to think of it, the lock-down in Ogun (the VP's state) and Lagos (his political base) was not necessary because these cowards will not riot or do sh!t.

Awon loud mouthed cowards.

OP, you v finish these people due to their greed and selfishness. They thought Nigerians were fools when they were putting up all manner of posts. The thugs used by Tinubu to rig election and destroy GEJ votes are the One Million Man Boys terrorising them now. How Kama works. Osinbajo while in office kept sbising GEJ even when PMB refused to do that. Funny enough the VP was given a long rope to do as he will forgetting PMB men were watching him and also bugged the phones of his boys. There r lots of corruption cases that if he venture any move,PMB boys will finish him. We must learn to be clean in whatever we do.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbanjo: The Run Away Ababoku by helinues: 12:14pm On May 09, 2020
LeOstrich:
[s][/s]

OLOFO

Bursted.. Try next time
Re: Osinbanjo: The Run Away Ababoku by BigBabyJesus: 4:01pm On Jun 18, 2020
OP you are a misreable IPOB goat.

Our dear hard working and patriotic VP is busy commissioning and inspecting toilets.

Haters gonna hate.

Vice President Osinbanjo today commenced a tour inspection of newly built toilets in the 6 geographical zones.

As you are aware the office of the Vice President has been mandated to oversee the National campaign dubbed Clean Nigeria, Use the Toilet.

Here we see him commissioning a 10 shitter toilet in Daura where the scheme was officially flagged of.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4915543_osif_jpegaf5428f5379ad58c916ca9aebf0e6071

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11756478_capture1_png185bf71b8f9736926263e88ef0fd1e8b

Our Vice President is working hard and is loyal to Buhari and the Nation.

The toilet was completed in record time and has state of the art amenities and also takes into cognizance religious considerations as there are also squatting pits and kettles in ample supply. Considerations where also made in facing the shitting position away from the direction of Mecca as this is considered haram in Islam to sh!t facing Mecca.

Osinbanjo is expected to flag off the commissioning of three shitters of in Oyo, Ogun, Lagos, Kogi, Gombe and Edo.

When asked about if there was any provision being made for the SE geopolitcal zone, the special aide to the VP said in due time all States in Nigeria will have their FG shitters before 2025.
Re: Osinbanjo: The Run Away Ababoku by BigBabyJesus: 4:01pm On Jun 18, 2020
NuclearWinter:
Operation: Second Eleven has already happened.

A group of un-elected bureaucrats, party officials and military men are running the show since the death of the defacto president, Abbe Kyari.

Osinbanjo is either in hiding or in custody.

As for Buhari, that one is not even aware of his surroundings as he has gone full blown autism.

The question to ask is why is the SW not demanding to hear and see of their last and only hope?

Has Tinubu been bribed with another twin set of bullion vans and a fake promissory presidency to keep things hush-hush over the power vacuum in Abuja? This is plausible as that one can sell his own head if the price is right.

Now is the time for the Ojota crowd, awon alutta people that said they were the ones that crowned GEJ as acting President to come out and do the same juju they did in 2009 for their own. Do this and we will know you are the real and only king makers.

Come to think of it, the lock-down in Ogun (the VP's state) and Lagos (his political base) was not necessary because these cowards will not riot or do sh!t.

Awon loud mouthed cowards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jubilation In South South: First Delivery Of 4 Shiploads Of PMS In 30years / Nigerian Stock Market Opens October With ₦15 Billion Gain / Unknown Gunmen Kill 4 Soldiers On Their Way To Their Wedding In Imo State-Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.