Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

US Xtians Protest With Guns. Nigerian Xtians With Prayer & Fast - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Xtians Protest With Guns. Nigerian Xtians With Prayer & Fast (1215 Views)

My Father Was A Muslim. He Died And My Mother(alhaja) Changed And Made Us Xtians / A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters / Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Xtians Protest With Guns. Nigerian Xtians With Prayer & Fast by MetaPhysical: 7:55pm On May 08, 2020
They get result in America.
We get bullshyyte in Nigeria.

Moral of the lesson is you dont need gun to get leaders attention. grin

Re: US Xtians Protest With Guns. Nigerian Xtians With Prayer & Fast by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:58pm On May 08, 2020
So, who told you those Americans there are Christians? Stop writing nonsense.

8 Likes

Re: US Xtians Protest With Guns. Nigerian Xtians With Prayer & Fast by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 08, 2020
Amerikka Christianity is a counterfeit one, an extract of false Jews, and depicture of the world.

1 Like

Re: US Xtians Protest With Guns. Nigerian Xtians With Prayer & Fast by gigabytes: 8:48pm On May 08, 2020
Xstian is not the same thing as Christian.

1 Like

Re: US Xtians Protest With Guns. Nigerian Xtians With Prayer & Fast by IJOBA2: 8:58pm On May 08, 2020
Wolgrace:
Amerikka Christianity is a counterfeit one, an extract of false Jews, and depicture of the world.
ZOHARARIEL IS THAT YOU
Re: US Xtians Protest With Guns. Nigerian Xtians With Prayer & Fast by courage9(m): 9:02pm On May 08, 2020
Nonviolence is the first article of my faith. It is also the last article of my creed.”
Re: US Xtians Protest With Guns. Nigerian Xtians With Prayer & Fast by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 08, 2020
IJOBA2:
ZOHARARIEL IS THAT YOU

Who is he sir?
Re: US Xtians Protest With Guns. Nigerian Xtians With Prayer & Fast by Timi141: 9:38pm On May 08, 2020
What results are they getting? Those protesting are far right, racist, redneck wimps who have to prove their masculinity by carrying big guns. How exactly is that Christlike?

I'm not a Christain but you guys really have to study your Bibles well.
Re: US Xtians Protest With Guns. Nigerian Xtians With Prayer & Fast by ogbuefi677(m): 10:04pm On May 08, 2020
Afonja headslammers on d beatz grin

2 Likes

Re: US Xtians Protest With Guns. Nigerian Xtians With Prayer & Fast by IJOBA2: 10:13pm On May 08, 2020
Wolgrace:

Who is he sir?
HE IS ONE OF THE DEATH TO AMERICAS ONLINE WARRIOR
Re: US Xtians Protest With Guns. Nigerian Xtians With Prayer & Fast by ajani68: 10:39pm On May 08, 2020
Arkmanbuddy:
Are they Satan?
Re: US Xtians Protest With Guns. Nigerian Xtians With Prayer & Fast by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 08, 2020
IJOBA2:
HE IS ONE OF THE DEATH TO AMERICAS ONLINE WARRIOR

Okay. The truth is my shield and buckler, and made me a fearless warrior against wicked forces and warriors of darkness of this world. Many like me are on this war field, and with Almighty God on our side, we have won..
Re: US Xtians Protest With Guns. Nigerian Xtians With Prayer & Fast by crispus09(m): 11:08pm On May 08, 2020
grin
Re: US Xtians Protest With Guns. Nigerian Xtians With Prayer & Fast by Kobojunkie: 11:08pm On May 08, 2020
Arkmanbuddy:
undecided undecided undecided
Na wa ooo!!!
Re: US Xtians Protest With Guns. Nigerian Xtians With Prayer & Fast by MetaPhysical: 11:08pm On May 08, 2020
Timi141:
What results are they getting? Those protesting are far right, racist, redneck wimps who have to prove their masculinity by carrying big guns. How exactly is that Christlike?

I'm not a Christain but you guys really have to study your Bibles well.

Christ is about getting result. Thats what miracle is. Delivering against all odds.

That gun is a miracle. grin

When they want something from govt they show up with it. grin

Militants in SS used to fast and pray....until they discovered miracle. Now when they want something they show up with it. It delivers their needs. grin grin

Fulani herdsmen have also discovered the miracle. They show up and get what they want. They cant get it fasting for it to come.
Re: US Xtians Protest With Guns. Nigerian Xtians With Prayer & Fast by 9japride(m): 6:01am On May 09, 2020
Op why do you like to spreading falsehood and confusion always? I have seen good Moslems who always say the truth and live peacefully. But why your actions?
Re: US Xtians Protest With Guns. Nigerian Xtians With Prayer & Fast by irunoko(m): 7:01am On May 09, 2020
Our weapons of warfare are not CARNAL (physical)

(1) (Reply)

APC Governors, Stakeholders Await Buhari's Intervention In Edo APC Crisis / BREAKING!!! Edo 2020: Sen. Orji Kalu, Gov. Ganduje Arrive APC Nat Secretariat / Youth Beat Up Kano House Of Representatives Member Over Non-performance See Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.