Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Why You Need To Come On Board - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why You Need To Come On Board (207 Views)

How Long Does It Take For JAMB Result To Come Out? 2024 UTME / UNICAL Begs Its Graduates To Come For Their Certificates / Microsoft Supports Ghana Teacher Seen Teaching Computer On Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need To Come On Board by Denismary(m): 10:03pm On May 08, 2020
I Started to This Business with the aim of creating the future i want and need.

Why spend money on things that doesn't pay? Join longrich and earn from what you buy

����������
Many people have severally asked me this questions, what will I gain by switching my brand of products to that of longrich and is longrich the only route to become wealthy?
Let me be honest with you, Longrich isn't the only route to becoming wealthy.
But there is thousand and one reasons while i joined longrich and still sticking to it which will interest you - it will help build the kind of future you and i want and needs, the kind of people i associate with as a member of this great family are people who constantly remind you of the need for you to build the right future...Trans generational wealth so much so that with little amount of money, team work and time you are good to go.
The joy of this, is that, you can start this business with little amount of money as you keep on upgrading from that level to other level. Ask me how? I started this business with one of the entry levels but then STAR DIRECTOR is my target, being on SD train is the goal for me as i stand to have the future secured.

Here is what I stand to gain when I become A Star Director
�������

*STAR DIRECTORS IN LONGRICH ARE ENTITLED TO*: �

�12 million payment entitlement yearly.
(2.5% of global director’s shares)!

�Automatic board membership of 33-year old manufacturing company.

�25million naira house fund.

�Executive MBA scholarship in USA (Regis University-Denver, Colorado).

�7-8 figure earnings weekly.

�1st degree scholarship in China (slot transferable)

�Yearly Brand new cars!

�Degree scholarship program in Soochow University (up to 4 children)!

� Yearly paid vacation 2 or 3 times a year

�Own your line of business in partnership with the company (OEM/ODM business deals).

P.S
All entitlements can be converted to cash equivalent�

If I work with the Nigerian govt for 35 years, I can't get all these when I retire, but if I put in 5 years in Longrich with so much passion and consistency, I'm sure of these.

Honest question : Is it not worth the hustle?

I know it's worth it.
When you see Longrichers working hard, bear in mind that this is their target. And as they work they still get paid weekly and qualify for other incentives
Consider the amount you pay for your toiletries for a month and no income comes from that you end up spending without earning but with longrich you earn making use of there products which have been tested and trusted and invite friends and family to do same

================
You can join me let's work together
If u want to sign up as a Stockists 3.5million+
VIP shareholder 750k+
Partner = 10,050 to 40,000
Call or watapp 09054727244

watapp me 09054727244 or use the link or inbox https:///send?phone=+2349054727244pp
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

https:///2349054727244
Re: Why You Need To Come On Board by Ngwup123(m): 1:29am On May 09, 2020
Wow longrich is just the best

(1) (Reply)

Senegalese Engineering Students Fight Coronavirus With Inventions / What Are Top Countries In Southern Africa? / Amazing Tip On How To Save Money. By Fixing Your Socket.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.