Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,135 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

LASG Raises Alarm Over Rising Cases Of Run-Away COVID-19 Positive Patients - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / LASG Raises Alarm Over Rising Cases Of Run-Away COVID-19 Positive Patients (25153 Views)

Osagie Ehanire: 50% Cent Of COVID-19 Positive Cases In Nigeria Are From UK / Ikpeazu’s COVID-19 Positive Aides Clash With Hospital Staff In Abuja / Experts Raise Alarm Over Rising Cases Of Cooking Gas Explosions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASG Raises Alarm Over Rising Cases Of Run-Away COVID-19 Positive Patients by lifeguard(m): 6:52am On May 09, 2020
librangyps:
Covidscam

Any one that visits hospital for whatever underlying health condition is immediately labelled covid just so some people can remain relevant and get their own share...

Abeg open economy

Before now people were falling sick and dying daily from different ailments.

Now nearly every ailment or death is labelled covid.
misleading information

3 Likes

Re: LASG Raises Alarm Over Rising Cases Of Run-Away COVID-19 Positive Patients by Funkyswagzz(m): 6:52am On May 09, 2020
Mathiasa:
I don't think government are taking good care of them. That explains why they keep running away.

Ppl still flee in other countries because they think they are okay..

1 Like

Re: LASG Raises Alarm Over Rising Cases Of Run-Away COVID-19 Positive Patients by Kuginzi: 6:52am On May 09, 2020
"A normal human being does not want the Kingdom of Heaven: he wants life on earth to continue". George Orwell
Re: LASG Raises Alarm Over Rising Cases Of Run-Away COVID-19 Positive Patients by bash8936: 6:52am On May 09, 2020
All this fools shouting audio coronavirus. If you now later discovered it is real, what will ur reaction now be....Bastard cowards...Spit

5 Likes

Re: LASG Raises Alarm Over Rising Cases Of Run-Away COVID-19 Positive Patients by donestk(m): 6:53am On May 09, 2020
What to do if you suspect anyone.

Re: LASG Raises Alarm Over Rising Cases Of Run-Away COVID-19 Positive Patients by Nobody: 6:53am On May 09, 2020
Enoch07:
catch these people and kill them. since sense far from them

You're a fool

2 Likes

Re: LASG Raises Alarm Over Rising Cases Of Run-Away COVID-19 Positive Patients by alphaRego01(m): 6:54am On May 09, 2020
Lol.una never see ANYTHING. LAWLESS ZOO
Re: LASG Raises Alarm Over Rising Cases Of Run-Away COVID-19 Positive Patients by AreaFada2: 6:54am On May 09, 2020
Sheer ignorance.

Fuelled by decades of poor governance and mistrust of authorities.

Had we organised the country over the years, it would be much easier to trace people. With bank or ATM transactions and other services they cannot do without would make it easy.

2 Likes

Re: LASG Raises Alarm Over Rising Cases Of Run-Away COVID-19 Positive Patients by AlienAnt: 6:55am On May 09, 2020
They must have seen something scary. Who won't like free treatment? tongue
Re: LASG Raises Alarm Over Rising Cases Of Run-Away COVID-19 Positive Patients by Angelfrost(m): 6:57am On May 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
AWOL Patient!

Nobody wan Die

Hahahaha

Maybe you didn't read the post... The chances of dying are higher when one flees from isolation and treatment.

2 Likes

Re: LASG Raises Alarm Over Rising Cases Of Run-Away COVID-19 Positive Patients by AmazingELixir: 6:57am On May 09, 2020
: grin grin grin

Where are the proponents of " Lagos is a country" what they actually meant from what can be seen is that Lagos is a country_like state with so many dysfunctional people

PS: Was at the bank some few days back and quite a number of persons there had the mask clutched beneath their chins and were busy mingling amongst others chatting and quarreling with the bank security officials to allow them access into the bank premise, had to remind one of the ladies in the middle of the verbal exchange that her mask is on her chin before she realised herself, it suddenly dawn on me that Nigerians are amongst the most ignorant people in the world, some weren't even putting on mask at all and yet were in the thick of the scuffle to gain entrance.
I spoke with one of the young men I saw without the mask why he wasn't wearing any ...he simply told me he forgot it at home. Some peopl5e reuse thesame mask over and over again without washing or sterilising it.

From the looks of it only a vaccine or a cure can save Nigeria because the ignorance and apathy of most people is mind boggling.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASG Raises Alarm Over Rising Cases Of Run-Away COVID-19 Positive Patients by IMASTEX: 6:58am On May 09, 2020
Diiet:
Just to make people panic. Nonsense!
Seconded, I only take 0.01% of what these politicians says.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASG Raises Alarm Over Rising Cases Of Run-Away COVID-19 Positive Patients by martineverest(m): 6:59am On May 09, 2020
Mathiasa:
I don't think government are taking good care of them. That explains why they keep running away.
read b4 commenting...

1 Like

Re: LASG Raises Alarm Over Rising Cases Of Run-Away COVID-19 Positive Patients by Angelfrost(m): 6:59am On May 09, 2020
AreaFada2:
Sheer ignorance.
Fuelled by decades of poor governance and mistrust of authorities.

Had we organised the country over the years, it would be much easier to trace people. Bank or AT transactions and other services the cannot do without would make it easy.

The people will even walk in and admit themselves...

3 Likes

Re: LASG Raises Alarm Over Rising Cases Of Run-Away COVID-19 Positive Patients by Akaegwu(m): 6:59am On May 09, 2020
Some people were making noise that it can only happen in the North.
Lagos how far?
The south-westaners always paint tribal picture of anything in Nigeria
Re: LASG Raises Alarm Over Rising Cases Of Run-Away COVID-19 Positive Patients by mira4u: 7:01am On May 09, 2020
Probably running to other states.
Re: LASG Raises Alarm Over Rising Cases Of Run-Away COVID-19 Positive Patients by Offpoint: 7:06am On May 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
AWOL Patient!
Nobody wan Die
Hahahaha
Good morning my friend. How are you doing today?
Re: LASG Raises Alarm Over Rising Cases Of Run-Away COVID-19 Positive Patients by Galactico4ever(m): 7:07am On May 09, 2020
They'll Run off to other states cos the inter state lockdown is not working..Our leaders have failed at governance
Re: LASG Raises Alarm Over Rising Cases Of Run-Away COVID-19 Positive Patients by chinonsolife342: 7:07am On May 09, 2020
2gbasky22:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/05/lasg-raises-alarm-over-rising-cases-of-run-away-covid-19-positive-patients/
please contact me for any kind of furniture work such as installation and maintenance, my contact is 08097686593 thanks in anticipation.
Re: LASG Raises Alarm Over Rising Cases Of Run-Away COVID-19 Positive Patients by Offpoint: 7:08am On May 09, 2020
Any escapee caught should be shot dead. If it survive he should be isolate, quarantine, re quarantine and shot dead... Again
Re: LASG Raises Alarm Over Rising Cases Of Run-Away COVID-19 Positive Patients by Callmhenairalan(m): 7:09am On May 09, 2020
Enoch07:
catch these people and kill them. since sense far from them

Ur talking in the rubbish

1 Like

Re: LASG Raises Alarm Over Rising Cases Of Run-Away COVID-19 Positive Patients by ElonMosque(m): 7:09am On May 09, 2020
Pubichairs:
cheesy

Fear of skull miners is the beginning of wisdom, why won't they run

angry what am I even saying, R.I.P to the dead

Wait what?

grin chai! useless ppl dey nairaland sha grin grin
Re: LASG Raises Alarm Over Rising Cases Of Run-Away COVID-19 Positive Patients by Johntemmy(m): 7:11am On May 09, 2020
this country en e tire person..we don't even know where we are going..
Re: LASG Raises Alarm Over Rising Cases Of Run-Away COVID-19 Positive Patients by anytexy: 7:11am On May 09, 2020
sheltcon:
Those running away, I thought they are suppose to die within two weeks or so or fall critically ill. so what happen. My guess is that their sickness is not Corona virus but malaria
Abiooo!
Re: LASG Raises Alarm Over Rising Cases Of Run-Away COVID-19 Positive Patients by NairaMaster1(m): 7:11am On May 09, 2020
2gbasky22:
With these people running Away
More Lagosians are at risk of contracting the virus

Oh lord please heal our land

Exactly.

Government is trying hard but useless poor Nigerians with their wickedness.....
Re: LASG Raises Alarm Over Rising Cases Of Run-Away COVID-19 Positive Patients by Neo69(m): 7:12am On May 09, 2020
RIP
Re: LASG Raises Alarm Over Rising Cases Of Run-Away COVID-19 Positive Patients by Johntemmy(m): 7:12am On May 09, 2020
Offpoint:
Any escapee caught should be shot dead. If it survive he should be isolate, quarantine, re quarantine and shot dead... Again

shot kill you there.
Re: LASG Raises Alarm Over Rising Cases Of Run-Away COVID-19 Positive Patients by mygreenday(m): 7:12am On May 09, 2020
Untainted007:
Ignorance and stupidity is killing some people. Are they running to see YemKem abi Oko Oloyun herbal centre. May be you guys too shud nt be blaring ur siren wen coming to take them to isolation centre. MAY GOD HEAL OUR LAND AND ALL NATIONS OF THE WORLD.

oh menh see as ur comment wan burst my belle with laff.
yes Oh it is possible that they blar the siren and carry MEAN LOOKING police men along too.
Re: LASG Raises Alarm Over Rising Cases Of Run-Away COVID-19 Positive Patients by MrMcJay(m): 7:13am On May 09, 2020
sheltcon:
Those running away, I thought they are suppose to die within two weeks or so or fall critically ill. so what happen. My guess is that their sickness is not Corona virus but malaria

Not all show symptoms or fall critically ill. Their immune systems may make them withstand it but they would now infect people with weaker immune systems.

That is the danger they pose.

2 Likes

Re: LASG Raises Alarm Over Rising Cases Of Run-Away COVID-19 Positive Patients by PureGoldh(m): 7:15am On May 09, 2020
The Matter wey dey on ground so....e heavy for mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Doctors Relocating To Sierra Leone, Gambia To Earn $4,000 Wages, CMDs / *UPDATE* My Mother's Leg After One Month / 50 Hospitalised After Eating Cow Bitten By Snake In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.