Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,256 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Infinix S5 And Infinix Hot 8 Which Is Better? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix S5 And Infinix Hot 8 Which Is Better? (1113 Views)

Getting A New Smartphone - Infinix Hot 10 Vs Xiaomi Redmi 8, Which Is Better? / SAMSUNG A10s Or Infinix Hot 8 Which One Should I Buy / Infinix S5 and S5 Lite Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix S5 And Infinix Hot 8 Which Is Better? by maxevans: 11:55pm On May 08, 2020
(1) Importance of Fast charging phones

The lithium-ion technology that goes into batteries powering modern Android smartphones allows for fast recharging. Consumers who are interested in a fast-charging solution sometimes worry that a faster transfer of electricity could damage the phone’s battery. But in fact, you have nothing to worry about.

It’s completely changed the way I use my phone. I don’t have to worry about charging at night, just pop it on for 30 minutes while I get ready for work and I have …Infinix hot 8 support fast charge but infinix S5 doesn't...

It is very essential that you buy a phone that supports fast charging…If most of your business activities depends solely on your mobile then getting a solid fast charging phone is the way to go, buy a mobile device that will charge very quickly in a short amount of time, some Xiaomi and infinix phones today supports fast charging

Visit link below
To see full specs of phones,prices and where to buy them

https://thewildanddomestic.com/most-important-things-you-need-to-know-before-buying-a-phone-in-2020/

Re: Infinix S5 And Infinix Hot 8 Which Is Better? by skywalker240(m): 4:28am On May 09, 2020
Paid agent, carry your craps go market for kpangolo market.

8 Likes

Re: Infinix S5 And Infinix Hot 8 Which Is Better? by ernxto(m): 9:16am On May 09, 2020
maxevans:
(1) Importance of Fast charging phones

The lithium-ion technology that goes into batteries powering modern Android smartphones allows for fast recharging. Consumers who are interested in a fast-charging solution sometimes worry that afaster transfer of electricity could damage the phone’s battery. But in fact, you have nothing to worry about.

It’s completely changed the way I use my phone. I don’t have to worry about charging at night, just pop it on for 30 minutes while I get ready for work and I have …Infinix hot 8 support fast charge but infinix S5 doesn't...

It is very essential that you buy a phone that supports fast charging…If most of your business activities depends solely on your mobile then getting a solid fast charging phone is the way to go, buy a mobile device that will charge very quickly in a short amount of time, most Xiaomi Redmi phones today supports fast charging

[s](2) Processor:

A processor of atleast 2.0GHz octa-core is preferable compare to anything less than a 2.0GHz, octa-core is so much better than quad-core, although quad-core is also very good and realiable depending on the processor speed, octa-core enables your phone to run very smoothly and efficiently, processor speed is highly essential when deciding on what phone to buy[/s]

https://thewildanddomestic.com/most-important-things-you-need-to-know-before-buying-a-phone-in-2020/

The processors no get name abi grin.
Trying to make it asif the octa core make sense cheesy grin grin
This marketers self

1 Like

Re: Infinix S5 And Infinix Hot 8 Which Is Better? by chiboy1116: 9:59am On May 09, 2020
The question should be , " which is less shittier?"

8 Likes

Re: Infinix S5 And Infinix Hot 8 Which Is Better? by Chineduvictor41: 2:49pm On May 09, 2020
Both are trash
Re: Infinix S5 And Infinix Hot 8 Which Is Better? by akmath: 2:59pm On May 09, 2020
NON(E) SENSE
Re: Infinix S5 And Infinix Hot 8 Which Is Better? by DaInferno(m): 2:59pm On May 09, 2020
trash trash trash... but u never hold screw driver before. ppl can trash phones up and down, but na only a handful d use the best phones!

I have been able to browse, make calls, and receive alerts with my hot 8cheesy
Re: Infinix S5 And Infinix Hot 8 Which Is Better? by sunshineV(f): 4:55pm On May 09, 2020
chiboy1116:
The question should be , " which is less shittier?"

Eggzactly

1 Like

Re: Infinix S5 And Infinix Hot 8 Which Is Better? by IdeeEsperanza(m): 7:47pm On May 09, 2020
Two pieces of crap... Or should I say two nonsenses grin

1 Like

Re: Infinix S5 And Infinix Hot 8 Which Is Better? by Criptofxt10: 8:00pm On May 09, 2020
sometimes I just wonder why nairalanders hates Tecno and infinix phones so much with Passion grin
Re: Infinix S5 And Infinix Hot 8 Which Is Better? by EternalTruth: 8:57pm On May 09, 2020
Criptofxt10:
sometimes I just wonder why nairalanders hates Tecno and infinix phones so much with Passion grin
especially skywalker240. Just observe his comments
Re: Infinix S5 And Infinix Hot 8 Which Is Better? by EternalTruth: 8:58pm On May 09, 2020
Etteanna:
no thanks it's just my name spelt backward
even as at that it still means something.
Annaette right?
Anyway where are you from?
I'm from Calabar, Cross river state the slogan of our state is Paradise and that's why there's no recorded case of covid19 cool
Re: Infinix S5 And Infinix Hot 8 Which Is Better? by EternalTruth: 8:59pm On May 09, 2020
IdeeEsperanza:
Two pieces of crap... Or should I say two nonsenses grin
what do you know about phones?
Re: Infinix S5 And Infinix Hot 8 Which Is Better? by IdeeEsperanza(m): 9:48pm On May 09, 2020
EternalTruth:
what do you know about phones?
Absolutely nothing sir. Would you mind to teach me?
Re: Infinix S5 And Infinix Hot 8 Which Is Better? by skywalker240(m): 11:27pm On May 09, 2020
EternalTruth:
especially skywalker240. Just observe his comments
Every right thinking person would know that am an honest observer and unbiased critic of tecno.

I've been using the Transsion brand since 2012 and truth be told, my second Android device was the tecno p3 and I was pleased with it.

I started seeing flaws in their products right from devices made from 2015 upwards, with increment in prices and insatiable specs.

Whenever you see me talking about tecno, it's based on experience (unpleasant one's) back then I was like you until I got my hands on other devices that were even cheaper than my tecno but outperformed my tecno by a whooping mile. Who wears the shoes, knows where it itches

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Can I Get Redmi 8 In Ikeja? / Best Free App To Watch Live Sports, Movies And TV Shows On Android / Oppo A15 With 6.52-inch Display, Helio P35, 13mp Triple Cameras Launched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.