Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,024 members, 7,956,792 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:05 PM

DVR Broke Down - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / DVR Broke Down (732 Views)

Camry 2007 Engine Broke Down Due To No/low Oil - Need Help And / Car Dvr Camera Mirror 7" Bluetooth Dual Lens Full Hd 1080p Video Recorder Dash C / PHOTOS: Police Assists Man Whose Vehicle Broke Down In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DVR Broke Down by Manicopus: 12:22am On May 09, 2020
My car DVR broke down, what do I do?
Re: DVR Broke Down by Larking: 12:29am On May 09, 2020
I can help with this, I will say right away, there is no reason for sadness, because now you can replace it without any problems and do not worry about the consequences, as I do. Although I was also shocked initially when I found out that my DVR just died. At first it just hung up, then it started to shut down completely in periods. And then one time it just didn't turn on, that's all. As they say, the Moor did his thing and he can leave. It's the same here. It's a good thing my friend told me to read https://avtotachki.com/en/kak-prevratit-smartfon-v-videoregistrator they're teaching me how to turn my smartphone into a video recorder. As it turned out, this is more than real now and no special skills and knowledge is not needed here, just accurate and detailed information. Even a man like me, not a very experienced motorist and he managed to do the right thing and now I use only a smartphone as a DVR and do not worry. So smart people will always find a way even from a seemingly unsolvable situation. I recommend that you take a closer look at this particular way of doing things.

(1) (Reply)

TOKUNBO BMW 3330Xi 3series 2006 Model For Sale / Check Out The New Look Of 2020 Toyota RAV4 / Car Themed Music Video Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.