Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

My Success Cost Me My First Son" - 50 Cent Opens Up On His Son, Marquise Jackson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Success Cost Me My First Son" - 50 Cent Opens Up On His Son, Marquise Jackson (2841 Views)

"That Was The Day You Broke My Heart" 50 Cent's Son Marquise Jackson Says He's O / Williams Uchemba: My Wife Put Her Medical Profession On Hold For My Success / ‘I Have No Relationship With Him’ - 50 Cent Disowns His Eldest Son Marquise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Success Cost Me My First Son" - 50 Cent Opens Up On His Son, Marquise Jackson by ollyjoseph: 3:15am On May 09, 2020
50 cent has opened up for the situation between him and his son, Marquise who he has a very open and public fallout with for several years now. The rapper turned TV series creator described the situation as sad because his son is looking to live a life that is beyond privileged. He cited an example of Marquise having to get some of the best shoes in the market like the Jordans retro but his mum advising him that he deserves even more because he is 50cent's son while 50cent reflects on it as his son having privileges he could only dream of in his own childhood. 50 cent also reveals that he has lost love for the son because he has given him love for so long without getting any love back and also thought it was his mother that was teaching him but now realises it was Marquise himself as he is now 24 years old and he is not a baby no more/

You can watch the complete video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFWfeJyI_pI
Re: My Success Cost Me My First Son" - 50 Cent Opens Up On His Son, Marquise Jackson by galaxy2020(m): 4:38am On May 09, 2020
You and the mum gave him the wrong foundation, you guys are to blame, especially the mum for supporting him to live a lavish life because he's 50 cent son, that's bulls**t.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Success Cost Me My First Son" - 50 Cent Opens Up On His Son, Marquise Jackson by Firexhdgsb: 5:40am On May 09, 2020
Re: My Success Cost Me My First Son" - 50 Cent Opens Up On His Son, Marquise Jackson by doggedfighter(f): 9:38am On May 09, 2020
The secret pains of a father. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: My Success Cost Me My First Son" - 50 Cent Opens Up On His Son, Marquise Jackson by Novemberaura(m): 10:33am On May 09, 2020
that's that 50cent lessons!!!
Re: My Success Cost Me My First Son" - 50 Cent Opens Up On His Son, Marquise Jackson by Olunmercy56(f): 10:44am On May 09, 2020
I Congratulations.. you have learnt a big lesson
Re: My Success Cost Me My First Son" - 50 Cent Opens Up On His Son, Marquise Jackson by Iceyjayz: 12:06pm On May 09, 2020
Good.
Re: My Success Cost Me My First Son" - 50 Cent Opens Up On His Son, Marquise Jackson by nony43(m): 2:52pm On May 09, 2020
Your wife spoilt your son. Celebrity life is not easy
Re: My Success Cost Me My First Son" - 50 Cent Opens Up On His Son, Marquise Jackson by ROCKHARDDK(m): 2:56pm On May 09, 2020
Listen to my mixes.. Check em out on YouTube, Facebook or Twitter simply by just searching for @ROCKHARDDK

Tell me how I sound

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Starts July With Hot Photos (photos) / BREAKING NEWS!! Singer, Lyta Welcomes A Bouncing Baby Boy / Simon Cowell Says Lady Gaga And Beyonce Are The Most Boring Singers In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.