Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Distressed Sale At Ibeju Lekki - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Distressed Sale At Ibeju Lekki (924 Views)

Distressed Sale Ikoyi And Victoria Island Properties / Be 100% Sure Of The Property You Wish To Acquire At Ibeju Lekki / Life changer investment lands for sale at ibeju lekki without government trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Distressed Sale At Ibeju Lekki by Jamal090(m): 3:17am On May 09, 2020
If you MISS this one-time oppurtunity to become a lanlord in Ibeju-Lekki at the most RIDICULOUS price ever, you will never come across it ever again!

When I say "ever" again, I meant that literally.

Because the limited time offer I am about to share with you, you will never get it anywhere else!

Not in this life anyway.

But wait!

How many times have you folded your arms and sat by while opportunities passed you by?

How many times have you heard about the numerous benefits of investing in ibeju Lekki and yet, refused to listen and take appropriate steps?

With all the visible developments currently going on at Ibeju, you still think it's all fables?

I laugh in Spanish!

Anyway, I honestly urge you to seriously consider this one deal because I am sure it is a deal you can never come across anywhere.

I have "Gazetted" plots of land with a registered survey and layout for sale for just 850k per plot.

I hope you understand what that means?

Not in the history of Ibeju Lekki has a "Gazetted" plot of land ever been sold for 850k!

Infact, the worth of properties around the area is 2 million.

Vale Estate within the same axis sells for 6m with a C of O title.

A "Gazetted" land gives you 100% security on your property because the government has published publicly that it has no interest in the land.

But,

The owner is selling to finance an important project on his hands.

And surely, you can bring in your lawyer for proper verification.

This property is located opposite Pan African University, about 900 metres from Lekki-Epe Express Way.

It is 100% dry land as you can see in the picture below, and the road leading to the land is 100% accessible.

This is a property you can buy now and resell to make over 100% profit within one year!

But only 30 plots are available for sale, and we've sold 10 out of it.

So hurry and give me a call right away for further enquiries and inspection.

Quadri Jamal 07010816900.

Re: Distressed Sale At Ibeju Lekki by Jamal090(m): 3:18am On May 09, 2020
Note that price isn't negotiable.
Re: Distressed Sale At Ibeju Lekki by Jamal090(m): 3:37am On May 09, 2020
Call me on 07010816900
Re: Distressed Sale At Ibeju Lekki by Jamal090(m): 7:28am On May 09, 2020
This is the road leading to the land...

100% dry land.

Call 07010816900.

Re: Distressed Sale At Ibeju Lekki by Jamal090(m): 10:53am On May 09, 2020
Take advantage of this deal right now..

Call 07010816900
Re: Distressed Sale At Ibeju Lekki by Jamal090(m): 1:22am On May 10, 2020
If you MISS this one-time oppurtunity to become a lanlord in Ibeju-Lekki at the most RIDICULOUS price ever, you will never come across it ever again!

Because the limited time offer I am about to share with you, you will never get it anywhere else!

Not in this life anyway.

But wait!

How many times have you folded your arms and sat by while opportunities passed you by?

How many times have you heard about the numerous benefits of investing in ibeju Lekki and yet, refused to listen and take appropriate steps?

With all the visible developments currently going on at Ibeju, you still think it's all fables?

I laugh in Spanish!

Anyway, I honestly urge you to seriously consider this one deal because I am sure it is a deal you can never come across anywhere.

I have "Gazetted" plots of land with a registered survey and layout for sale for just 850k per plot.

Not in the history of Ibeju Lekki has a "Gazetted" plot of land ever been sold for 850k!

A "Gazetted" land gives you 100% security on your property because the government has published publicly that it has no interest in the land.

But,

This property is located opposite Pan African University, about 900 metres from Lekki-Epe Express Way.

It is 100% dry land as you can see in the picture below, and the road leading to the land is 100% accessible.

This is a property you can buy now and resell to make over 100% profit within one year!

Re: Distressed Sale At Ibeju Lekki by Jamal090(m): 7:30pm On May 10, 2020
Still available for sale.. 07010816900
Re: Distressed Sale At Ibeju Lekki by Jamal090(m): 8:06am On May 11, 2020
Good morning..

You can still take advantage of this offer.
Re: Distressed Sale At Ibeju Lekki by ScotMisile: 10:21am On May 12, 2020
Jamal090:

Not in this life anyway.

But wait!

I laugh in Spanish!

But,

But, seems that area doesn't really have much development like residential houses.
Re: Distressed Sale At Ibeju Lekki by Jamal090(m): 2:07am On May 13, 2020
ScotMisile:

But, seems that area doesn't really have much development like residential houses.

Yes, It's a developing area... Well developed Parts of Ibeju-lekki sells from 3m upwards.

(1) (Reply)

Reasons To Invest In Land/ Property At Ibeju Lekki, Lagos NOW / Warehouse At Mushin For Sale!!! / Land In Ota, Ogun State. Ideal For Estate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.