Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

The Reality Of A Nigerian Lady And Nigeria Men Living In The USA, Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Reality Of A Nigerian Lady And Nigeria Men Living In The USA, Canada (1269 Views)

Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reality Of A Nigerian Lady And Nigeria Men Living In The USA, Canada by NLSOFT: 4:26am On May 09, 2020
The Reality Of A Nigerian Lady And Nigeria Men Living In the USA, Canada

A polished, beautiful and extremely westernized smart and intelligent Nigerian girl in Canada who has spent all her life there went on YouTube to understand the psychology of Nigerian men

Who does not seem satisfied with one woman? She first stumbled on a Nollywood movie and one woman was saying you need to be submissive, cook for him very well and give him plenty of sex.

She thought it was a joke. After few encounters with Nigerian men in North America, she realized the "damage" was deep and she began to look for more knowledge on YouTube to understand the mindset of Nigerian men.

Right now, she told me, she would rather date a Cameroonian, a Togolese or a Congolese, rather than a Nigerian guy.

Right in the United States, You now hardly see Nigerian girls who want to date a Nigerian guy. That's how bad it is now. The reputational damage is massive.

With most of both the guys and girls now very active on dating fraud, as the saying goes, na witchcraft they know witch, most of their girls know how evil-minded most of the Nigeria guys have to turn out to be all in the name of chasing quick money

The reputation damage is now massive, i cry for my beloved country Nigeria

From All Of Us
Nairalearn.com
Re: The Reality Of A Nigerian Lady And Nigeria Men Living In The USA, Canada by babesiosis: 4:33am On May 09, 2020
grin
Re: The Reality Of A Nigerian Lady And Nigeria Men Living In The USA, Canada by Ologunsunny: 4:52am On May 09, 2020
Are you speaking of yourself or everybody, funny post grin

3 Likes

Re: The Reality Of A Nigerian Lady And Nigeria Men Living In The USA, Canada by Nobody: 4:57am On May 09, 2020
As in a very funny post. grin

Judging Nigerian guys because of one mofo that we all dont know her own traits.

The chadians, cameroonians, Ghanaians, Senegalese are waiting.
Over here - u aint needed if u cant have sense. Culture remains solid

4 Likes

Re: The Reality Of A Nigerian Lady And Nigeria Men Living In The USA, Canada by Graysons: 5:37am On May 09, 2020
Given the opportunity why will any sane man date lazy ass, bleach bleach Nigerian woman?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reality Of A Nigerian Lady And Nigeria Men Living In The USA, Canada by Nobody: 5:41am On May 09, 2020
Na man wey him village ppl dey control with 5g network go date 9ja girls for Canada wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reality Of A Nigerian Lady And Nigeria Men Living In The USA, Canada by APOPTOSIS: 6:02am On May 09, 2020
Make uh na allow US and CANADA People Rest naa
Re: The Reality Of A Nigerian Lady And Nigeria Men Living In The USA, Canada by Nobody: 6:05am On May 09, 2020
The last time I checked, Nigerian guys in US weren't even looking for Nigerian girls grin grin

7 Likes

Re: The Reality Of A Nigerian Lady And Nigeria Men Living In The USA, Canada by SaintBishop: 6:20am On May 09, 2020
Heaven knows if i'm in American, Canada and co. I won't even look at Nigerian girls twice lol.

5 Likes

Re: The Reality Of A Nigerian Lady And Nigeria Men Living In The USA, Canada by Nobody: 7:09am On May 09, 2020
Some men need holy water
Re: The Reality Of A Nigerian Lady And Nigeria Men Living In The USA, Canada by ednut1(m): 7:12am On May 09, 2020
No matter what you say Nigeria ladies abroad still prefer to marry and date Nigerian men. Marriages no dey last for west whether you marry Nigerian or other nationalities. Baby mama baby papa is the future since every one wants to form woke and sense
Re: The Reality Of A Nigerian Lady And Nigeria Men Living In The USA, Canada by Nobody: 9:32am On May 09, 2020
The rat that hides from the vulture should've first asked if the vulture is interested in preying on it so wake up.

In the West today, Nigerian men who go about looking for Nigerian ladies as wives or girlfriends are about 0.00001% and they are either new comers or just men who want to play our sisters, nothing serious.

Go to Nigerian events and see for yourself. Our young brothers go there with Latino girls, Caribbean girls, whites and recently Asians girls while our young sisters litter everywhere dancing with their high heel shoes and still be doing shakara for no one in particular. grin

4 Likes

Re: The Reality Of A Nigerian Lady And Nigeria Men Living In The USA, Canada by Nobody: 9:55am On May 09, 2020
J111333:
The rat that hides from the vulture should've first asked if the vulture is interested in preying on it so wake up.

In the West today, Nigerian men who go about looking for Nigerian ladies as wives or girlfriends are about 0.00001% and they are either new comers or just men who want to play our sisters, nothing serious.

Go to Nigerian events and see for yourself. Our young brothers go there with Latino girls, Caribbean girls, whites and recently Asians girls while our young sisters litter everywhere dancing with their high heel shoes and still be doing shakara for no one in particular. grin

oga J111333, this your proverb heavy o.
Me I believe Nigerian girls will always want to marry a Nigerian guy because at the end, they can always retire home together.
I have not heard of any Nigerian who will not want to retire back home after the whole hustle abroad
Re: The Reality Of A Nigerian Lady And Nigeria Men Living In The USA, Canada by Nobody: 10:11am On May 09, 2020
southniyikaye:
oga J111333, this your proverb heavy o.
Me I believe Nigerian girls will always want to marry a Nigerian guy because at the end, they can always retire home together.
I have not heard of any Nigerian who will not want to retire back home after the whole hustle abroad
Then you have not heard of too many Nigerians yet. Not everyone just hustles abroad, a lot make it their homes already by investing wisely. A wise person can't just be sending everything back to Nigeria and be living like a dog on the streets of oyiboland, those days are long gone.
As for our abroad sisters matter, they are only at the mercies of JJCs who just enter Yankee with mummy's advice "to marry a Nigerian girl" still intact. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Reality Of A Nigerian Lady And Nigeria Men Living In The USA, Canada by kaptaintintin: 11:44am On May 09, 2020
Me wey neva dat any oyibo babe nor enta plane not to talk of travelling abroad,wetin ona say make i talk na? Well diarissgod o!

(1) (Reply)

Job Offer Genuity / Video: Here’s Why Planes Fly At 36,000 Feet / Affordable Holiday Accommodation In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.