Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,808 members, 7,834,709 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Uduak Emmanuel Arrested For Drugs In Cyprus, Again - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uduak Emmanuel Arrested For Drugs In Cyprus, Again (62115 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Grandma For Drugs, Recovers South Africa-bound Opioid Pills / Nigerian Student Who Abandoned School Jailed For Drugs Smuggling In Cyprus / 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uduak Emmanuel Arrested For Drugs In Cyprus, Again by Mjpem23(m): 3:12pm On May 09, 2020
Thank God she's not nairaland influencer.
It's BUHARI cuz her misfortune.
Re: Uduak Emmanuel Arrested For Drugs In Cyprus, Again by Josephmumu03: 3:23pm On May 09, 2020
Then you dont know what happens on Naija Twitter, she is popular as a thief, bisexual and cocaine addict
dangermouse:
. Have being on twitter since its inception. And i repeat, we dont know her and and dont care!. Maybe her likes who she influences will know her.

1 Like

Re: Uduak Emmanuel Arrested For Drugs In Cyprus, Again by frog12: 3:24pm On May 09, 2020
these nigerians dey give us bad name in europe. now we are known as drug dealers!! how did they release her before? they should find her sponsorer
Re: Uduak Emmanuel Arrested For Drugs In Cyprus, Again by safarigirl(f): 3:26pm On May 09, 2020
dangermouse:
. Have being on twitter since its inception. And i repeat, we dont know her and and dont care!. Maybe her likes who she influences will know her.
having a Twitter account is not same as being on Twitter

If you were on Twitter 2011-2015, you would know the likes of Uduak, Puremind, ipissvodka, and one nickybuttercup babe.

These people trended on Twitter for multiple reasons in that period, so, they were popular. Some maintained that popularity and others like Uduak, failed to capitalize on it, so, she faded away.

She's popular and has over 7k followers, but I don't know of her influencer status these days.

1 Like

Re: Uduak Emmanuel Arrested For Drugs In Cyprus, Again by APOSTLECHUMA: 3:28pm On May 09, 2020
Her mates in jail have been calling her for long.
Re: Uduak Emmanuel Arrested For Drugs In Cyprus, Again by Josephmumu03: 3:29pm On May 09, 2020
Shes popular for stealing a mifi, being a bisexual and a cocaine snorter
safarigirl:

If you were on Twitter 2011-2015, you would know the likes of Uduak, Puremind, ipissvodka, and one nickybuttercup babe.

These people trended on Twitter for multiple reasons in that period, so, they were popular. Some maintained that popularity and others like Uduak, failed to capitalize on it, so, she faded away.

She's popular and has over 7k followers, but I don't know of her influencer status these days.
Re: Uduak Emmanuel Arrested For Drugs In Cyprus, Again by dangermouse(m): 3:33pm On May 09, 2020
Josephmumu03:
Then you dont know what happens on Naija Twitter, she is popular as a thief, bisexual and cocaine addict
You knew all these, becos u had interest and maybe from ur interest u became drawn to her influence. So be careful who you choose to influence u.
Re: Uduak Emmanuel Arrested For Drugs In Cyprus, Again by dangermouse(m): 3:39pm On May 09, 2020
safarigirl:

I dont even kmw all these people u mentioned along with her. I choose people i follow carefully. Not some random dudes. I follow renowned poets, writers and comedians etc on twitter, instagram fb etc.
Re: Uduak Emmanuel Arrested For Drugs In Cyprus, Again by frog12: 3:39pm On May 09, 2020
they are filths! just like dey way you celebrate dakolo,tonto,etc
they do not contribute anything to improve nigeria

safarigirl:

Re: Uduak Emmanuel Arrested For Drugs In Cyprus, Again by Anadan231: 3:55pm On May 09, 2020
Only God has the power to create wealth Deut 8: 18. Motivational speaker my foot. Good name and integrity pays, forget all this acclaimed super heroes. What they do behind closed doors is unbearable. Everyone wants to be looked up to, but yet their source of income is questionable, the love for filthy lucre is the the major bane of our society. Chose wisely who you listen to.
Re: Uduak Emmanuel Arrested For Drugs In Cyprus, Again by safarigirl(f): 4:06pm On May 09, 2020
dangermouse:
I dont even kmw all these people u mentioned along with her. I choose people i follow carefully. Not some random dudes. I follow renowned poets, writers and comedians etc on twitter, instagram fb etc.

Congratulations on the renowned people you follow.

You don't have to follow any of these people to know what went down in that period, if you use Twitter well enough, you would know things like Twitter trends and how gists filter onto timelines.

I don't follow these people, but I knew of them and their various gists. These people were famous before the likes of Ogbenidipo and Joe Abah, at their time, Omojuwa and Ayourb were the major political influencers on Twitter.

There are various parts of Twitter, and each part has their influencers. Football twitter has people like kenna, feraljack and co, feminist twitter has ozzyetomi, oloni, tonitones and such, Arewa twitter has waspapping and adamu garba, fashion twitter has Hauwa, political twitter has Ogbenidipo, ebubedstatesman and co, writers twitter has elnathan, lazywrita, alexhouse and such, medical twitter has aprokodoctor and Dr. Funmilayo, entertainment twitter has ipissvodka, who recently converted to maziIbe, puremind etc.

So, if you don't know these sections of Twitter and you aren't familiar with these names, then, you're just a passive Twitter user, and you can't state with conviction, who is an influencer and who isn't.

1 Like

Re: Uduak Emmanuel Arrested For Drugs In Cyprus, Again by dangermouse(m): 4:23pm On May 09, 2020
My dear, like i said earlier,u have a choice of who to follow on social media, i only follow peeps who have impacted the universe positively with there works, actions and art. These people u mentioned above are not up to par and have nothing of real intellect to offer
Re: Uduak Emmanuel Arrested For Drugs In Cyprus, Again by SavageResponse(m): 4:43pm On May 09, 2020
inoki247:
Motivational speaker

That is how they will be deceiving innocent people you will not know that they have someother illegal activities that is giving them money they're flaunting on social media

1 Like

Re: Uduak Emmanuel Arrested For Drugs In Cyprus, Again by Josephmumu03: 5:07pm On May 09, 2020
cheesy I have been on twitter since 2010
dangermouse:
You knew all these, becos u had interest and maybe from ur interest u became drawn to her influence. So be careful who you choose to influence u.
Re: Uduak Emmanuel Arrested For Drugs In Cyprus, Again by Chuky7(m): 5:32pm On May 09, 2020
This babe again...she no dey graduate...
Re: Uduak Emmanuel Arrested For Drugs In Cyprus, Again by Kinematics: 6:19pm On May 09, 2020
Onuwa Kachıkwu

Saw the accomplice and I wasnt surprise. I can tell he pushed her into it. Developers!
Re: Uduak Emmanuel Arrested For Drugs In Cyprus, Again by Dirpetaner: 6:58pm On May 09, 2020
IGBO AMAKA
Re: Uduak Emmanuel Arrested For Drugs In Cyprus, Again by PortHarcourt1st: 7:19pm On May 09, 2020
Kinematics:
Onuwa Kachıkwu

Saw the accomplice and I wasnt surprise. I can tell he pushed her into it. Developers!

You should be ashamed of yourself. 3 innocent students were kidnapped and killed recently in your cursed backward Rivers state by your illiterate rivers cultists and kidnappers but you were never seen on that thread. Your case is still doing press up. cheesy
Re: Uduak Emmanuel Arrested For Drugs In Cyprus, Again by Viciyke00(m): 8:39pm On May 09, 2020
StrikeBack:
One of the nnewi billionaire spotted

Her name is Uduak!!!!
Re: Uduak Emmanuel Arrested For Drugs In Cyprus, Again by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 09, 2020
Bitch being be doing like they are untouchable
Re: Uduak Emmanuel Arrested For Drugs In Cyprus, Again by easyelliot(m): 8:46pm On May 09, 2020
As long as we Nigerians worship the wealthy and look down on those who are not rich, this will continue. We are all complicit and need to look at ourselves in the mirror. Why don't we start by asking how our "Billionaires" made their money? (silence)
Re: Uduak Emmanuel Arrested For Drugs In Cyprus, Again by lagdmark(m): 9:14pm On May 09, 2020
Nigerians will always disgrace themselves both home and Abroad.
Re: Uduak Emmanuel Arrested For Drugs In Cyprus, Again by Starhearts: 9:59pm On May 09, 2020
dangermouse:
Even for twitter we no know her!

Continue wasting ur data
Re: Uduak Emmanuel Arrested For Drugs In Cyprus, Again by deji17: 10:26pm On May 09, 2020
Another fallen IPOB soldier.
Re: Uduak Emmanuel Arrested For Drugs In Cyprus, Again by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:29pm On May 09, 2020
Re: Uduak Emmanuel Arrested For Drugs In Cyprus, Again by dangermouse(m): 11:30pm On May 09, 2020
Starhearts:

Continue wasting ur data
. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight / El Chapo Final Journey To Colorado Prison Where He'll Serve Life Sentence(Pics) / 2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.