Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Closed, thread ended - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Closed, thread ended (602 Views)

Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship / Snake Killed By My Pastor. How It Started Vs How It Ended / How 5 Of History's Worst Pandemics Finally Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed, thread ended by Rocheely(m): 8:26am On May 09, 2020
Closed, thread ended
Re: Closed, thread ended by constant1960: 8:27am On May 09, 2020
This herbal might be the solution but scientist don't just want to admit it

1 Like

Re: Closed, thread ended by Rocheely(m): 8:28am On May 09, 2020
We are Always available for you on a 24hrs schedule. Contact us now, do not hesitate
Re: Closed, thread ended by Rocheely(m): 8:33am On May 09, 2020
constant1960:

That's correct.....you are very much right about that.
Re: Closed, thread ended by ChybuzzDD(m): 8:56am On May 09, 2020
constant1960:

You guys in Nigeria just believe once something is termed "herb" it'll automatically possess the power to solve all medical problems(you forgot many drugs also came from herb, but in a more refined way).

Yes, one can use antibiotics to control the infective stage of acute appendicitis and delay surgery for some time......but recurrence may still occur.

Now, tell us what's in your herb that would successfully take care of the appendicitis?

I hope you and your men won't be telling us your herbs "can dissolve" the appendix??
The appendix is part of the large intestine(the caecum specifically), and can't be dissolved.

So, tell us what the herbs will do to an inflamed appendix that would make scientists adopt it in lieu of surgery.
PS: I like sound, scientifically based argument that's premised on a clear understanding of the subject matter in question.
I engaged a man who was boasting of having the medication/herbs for covid19 in argument a few days ago, and I learnt he absolutely didn't know anything about the coronavirus. One cannot actually solve a problem one doesn't have any knowledge about.
Re: Closed, thread ended by ibkkk(f): 9:17am On May 09, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

You guys in Nigeria just believe once something is termed "herb" it'll automatically possess the power to solve all medical problems(you forgot many drugs also came from herb, but in a more refined way).

Yes, one can use antibiotics to control the infective stage of acute appendicitis and delay surgery for some time......but recurrence may still occur.

Now, tell us what's in your herb that would successfully take care of the appendicitis?

I hope you and your men won't be telling us your herbs "can dissolve" the appendix??
The appendix is part of the large intestine(the caecum specifically), and can't be dissolved.

So, tell us what the herbs will do to an inflamed appendix that would make scientists adopt it in lieu of surgery.
PS: I like sound, scientifically based argument that's premised on a clear understanding of the subject matter in question.
I engaged a man who was boasting of having the medication/herbs for covid19 in argument a few days ago, and I learnt he absolutely didn't know anything about the coronavirus. One cannot actually solve a problem one doesn't have any knowledge about.

It would shrink the Appendix cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Closed, thread ended by ChybuzzDD(m): 9:39am On May 09, 2020
ibkkk:

It would shrink the Appendix cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yes, I've been waiting to hear such terms as "shrink", "dissolve", "clear", from them so I could go ahead and faint.
I've already secured a plot of land where I can freely faint.

Such words are their marketing and duping terminologies.
Re: Closed, thread ended by ibkkk(f): 9:42am On May 09, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

Yes, I've been waiting to hear such terms as "shrink", "dissolve", "clear", from them so I could go ahead and faint.
I've already secured a plot of land where I can freely faint.

Such words are their marketing and duping terminologies.

Lolz. The best bet to me is SURGERY,cos I wonder what the herbs would do really. Well, let's hear from OP.
Re: Closed, thread ended by Folich: 3:19pm On May 13, 2020
Herbal treatment is not a panacea; it is all just the prevention of certain diseases. if something bothers, it’s better to go to the hospital right away.

(1) (Reply)

True Story - Nigeria COVID-19 Journal - 1 / Stop Bleaching Your Skin With Steroids, Use This Homemade Oil Instead / See The Animal That Brought Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.