Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Watch:the African Footballer Girl Wanting Sex Every Time (leaked Video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Watch:the African Footballer Girl Wanting Sex Every Time (leaked Video) (1083 Views)

CAF Releases Shortlist Of Nominees For The African Player Of The Year. / Mohamed Salah Named BBC African Footballer Of The Year / Vote For Victor Moses As BBC African Footballer Of The Year 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch:the African Footballer Girl Wanting Sex Every Time (leaked Video) by jnomis: 8:39am On May 09, 2020
There was DRAMA in a city in Italy after an Amateur African footballer called the police requesting to be Relocated from his sex-insatiable girlfriend’s house.
The footballer says the girl has been wanting sex every time for the past 8 weeks, he is overhead saying “Officer, I cannot take it anymore, just relocate me to somewhere else, She is killing me now ooh…Officer..Officerhttps://woza.co/watch-a-footballer-calls-police-for-relocation-after-getting-tired-in-quarantine-with-a-sex-insatiable-girlfriend/

Re: Watch:the African Footballer Girl Wanting Sex Every Time (leaked Video) by scoundrel(f): 2:07pm On May 09, 2020
This is a case happening worldwide. While people are locked indoors they have to think up ways to make time pass.

(1) (Reply)

The 50 Greatest Player Of All Time Have Been Ranked ; Ronaldo, Messi, Pele / Cameroon Beat Up Their Players For Loosing To Egypt / MKO Stadium Light Goes Off As Ghana’s Black Stars Train Ahead Of Tomorrows Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.