Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,687 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Join this Facebook Group to Know About German Shepherd Dogs - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Join this Facebook Group to Know About German Shepherd Dogs (1329 Views)

7 Myths And Misconceptions About German Sheperd Debunked !!! / Are These Pure German Shepherd Dogs? / CAESAR & KHALEESI - My German Shepherd Dogs (DDR Bloodlines) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join this Facebook Group to Know About German Shepherd Dogs by logadims: 8:48am On May 09, 2020
Let’s talk about the German shepherd dog.

https://www./1412659562445591/

For all German shepherd lovers, owners, enthusiasts and fanciers

A very informative and educating platform for everyone who wants to improve.
Re: Join this Facebook Group to Know About German Shepherd Dogs by logadims: 12:22pm On Apr 11, 2022
If you own the German shepherd dog, this forum is for you.
Re: Join this Facebook Group to Know About German Shepherd Dogs by Wildlifecalling(m): 1:01pm On Apr 11, 2022
I don't own a German shepherd but I'm planning on getting one soon.... Sha I'm following the thread
Re: Join this Facebook Group to Know About German Shepherd Dogs by logadims: 1:11pm On Apr 11, 2022
Wildlifecalling:
I don't own a German shepherd but I'm planning on getting one soon.... Sha I'm following the thread
You really need to get one. The breed is an exceptional one
Re: Join this Facebook Group to Know About German Shepherd Dogs by Wildlifecalling(m): 1:19pm On Apr 11, 2022
logadims:
You really need to get one. The breed is an exceptional one
I know, back in school my friend had a gsd/Caucasian mix dog and she's my best friend, so intelligent and loyal. I don't have much experience with dogs yet I was able to teach her simple commands like sit, stay, drop it, and lie down. Hadn't seen her for over 18 months and when I visited recently I thought she'd have forgotten me but she welcomed me with her usual greeting of jumping on my body.
I've already booked a puppy from one of my friends and I can't wait to get it grin
Re: Join this Facebook Group to Know About German Shepherd Dogs by logadims: 5:02pm On Apr 11, 2022
Nice one. Congratulations in advance
Wildlifecalling:

I know, back in school my friend had a gsd/Caucasian mix dog and she's my best friend, so intelligent and loyal. I don't have much experience with dogs yet I was able to teach her simple commands like sit, stay, drop it, and lie down. Hadn't seen her for over 18 months and when I visited recently I thought she'd have forgotten me but she welcomed me with her usual greeting of jumping on my body.
I've already booked a puppy from one of my friends and I can't wait to get it grin
Re: Join this Facebook Group to Know About German Shepherd Dogs by RYEOFARMS(m): 5:20pm On Apr 11, 2022
Following.....
Say hello to Aslan

IG:Aslan_aspien

Re: Join this Facebook Group to Know About German Shepherd Dogs by sonia111: 11:14pm On Apr 11, 2022
8 month full black gsd for sale

Re: Join this Facebook Group to Know About German Shepherd Dogs by cjfbn: 2:46pm On Apr 13, 2022
This your dog no dey look up.
Is this real?

1 Like

Re: Join this Facebook Group to Know About German Shepherd Dogs by RYEOFARMS(m): 6:53pm On Apr 13, 2022
Say hello to Jordan
IG: JORDANOGSD

1 Like

Re: Join this Facebook Group to Know About German Shepherd Dogs by logadims: 9:25am On Apr 28, 2022

A very informative and educating platform for everyone who wants to improve.
Re: Join this Facebook Group to Know About German Shepherd Dogs by logadims: 5:28am On May 27, 2022

A very informative and educating platform for every GSD person who wants to improve.

(1) (Reply)

My 4 Months Female Boerboel Just Died Now For know Reason. / Boerboel Puppies For Sale At Give-away Price / How To Identify A Gsd Mix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.