Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Ice Prince Shows Off His New Whip (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ice Prince Shows Off His New Whip (photo) (6300 Views)

Bbnaija Prince Shows His New Girlfriend Shocks Everyone (video) / "Forever 16" : Regina Daniels Gets A Customized Plate Number For Her New Whip / New Whip Alert - Tiwa Savage (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ice Prince Shows Off His New Whip (photo) by Bornfool(m): 5:37pm On May 09, 2020
minasota:
plz I want to learn gee

Scammer Association of Nigeria

We teach you how to get money fast by teaching you our highly profitable course

Wiring and billing 500,000k
Advanced wiring and billing 1 million
Bitcoin scaming 700k
Advanced bitcoin scamming 5million
Bombing site10million
Dating 300k
Advance dating 500k

We promise If you partake in our course you will start smiling to the bank and driving the car you ever dream of
Send us email at sccammerassociation@gmail.com
You can also follow us on instagram at wescam419
Re: Ice Prince Shows Off His New Whip (photo) by padi94(m): 5:40pm On May 09, 2020
I even saw that dude was holding a blackberry
Re: Ice Prince Shows Off His New Whip (photo) by aminusodiq(m): 7:21pm On May 09, 2020
richfriendsng:

Quote me with your number, let me teach you legal online biz
abeg.... comma teach me too grin grin grin grin
Re: Ice Prince Shows Off His New Whip (photo) by nigeriagospel(m): 8:01pm On May 09, 2020
richfriendsng:

am in too boss so long its. Legal 08102580463
Re: Ice Prince Shows Off His New Whip (photo) by ibebnb: 10:12pm On May 09, 2020
I also want to learn Gee o anybody who sabi work wey dey pik money am ready to serve u o my number 0 816 408 4891
Re: Ice Prince Shows Off His New Whip (photo) by Chuky7(m): 11:12pm On May 09, 2020
lukui:
Punshak zamani, where the hell are you now?

swears it's been a while...he looks same as before. no upgrade. whats up
Re: Ice Prince Shows Off His New Whip (photo) by agadam(m): 3:10am On May 10, 2020
richfriendsng:

Am.interested as well as long as it's legal..

(1) (2) (Reply)

D'banj Vs Ikechukwu Update! Sarah Blasts D'banj. / Mercy Aigbe, Lola Alao, others gather to celebrate Afeez Owo & wife (photos) / Women Celebrities Married To Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.