Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Popcorn - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Popcorn (1732 Views)

Waring Pro - 10-cup Popcorn Maker - Red/black - Micostarmall.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popcorn by femmy2010(m): 9:30pm On Jan 12, 2011
seems more appropriate in the family section.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-584579.0.html#msg7518376

Popcorn indeed.Lol
Re: Popcorn by Mygoldie(f): 9:34pm On Jan 12, 2011
Ewoo!!! shocked shocked shocked hold on pls lemme get some popcorn, seriously. smiley
Re: Popcorn by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 12, 2011
whats up? who were u dissing this time? grin
Re: Popcorn by Osama10(m): 9:38pm On Jan 12, 2011
I understand how you feel but some issues are better taken care of outside nairaland.
Re: Popcorn by chiteny(m): 9:40pm On Jan 12, 2011
Uhhhmmm undecided I am coming. I have to consult the gods on this issue undecided
Re: Popcorn by kaymoney2(m): 9:49pm On Jan 12, 2011
@ OP This is a true life experience you shouldnt have brought it here for people to mock and laugh over the burning issue**Its a typical family issue use wisdom and enough diplomacy to handle the whole matter as am quite sure that you wont get many reasonable posts here. Good luck as you handle your fragile family issue with great care and caution.
Re: Popcorn by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 12, 2011
I had a blond girl moment guys. For a second I thought we were playing a game and pretending the ---------------_____________ was an imaginary story that we pretended to know. LMAO i swear it! wow. i need to go to bed! grin grin
Re: Popcorn by kaymoney2(m): 9:55pm On Jan 12, 2011
@ MZdark Hmm at you tongue
Re: Popcorn by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 12, 2011
angry angry angry Don't try to play me! grin
Re: Popcorn by Mygoldie(f): 10:00pm On Jan 12, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Popcorn by kaymoney2(m): 10:05pm On Jan 12, 2011
ragdollz:

As usual, making an azz of yourself. Geez, girl, you're hardly out of nappies, go get some beauty sleep ok. You always look like you need it. And oh, try and fix a weave to hide that football field forehead of yours ok. Friendly advice wink.

[size=17pt] Ahahaha grin[/size]

Re: Popcorn by Mygoldie(f): 10:06pm On Jan 12, 2011
ragdollz:

As usual, making an azz of yourself. Geez, girl, you're hardly out of nappies, go get some beauty sleep ok. You always look like you need it. And oh, try and fix a weave to hide that football field forehead of yours ok. Friendly advice wink.

how harsh can one be?
Re: Popcorn by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:08pm On Jan 12, 2011
kay-money:

govanhill check your email
Re: Popcorn by kaymoney2(m): 10:10pm On Jan 12, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

govanhill check your email

[size=111pt]Ok man Zim how RE you doing [/size] cool cool

Mygoldie:

how harsh can one be?

HEhehe I dey laugh  grin cool
Re: Popcorn by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 12, 2011
I am not worried about that dike backside Ragdolls, Nigerian lesbian backside naughty woman is obsessed with me. Let her keep expressing her obsession with me. my forehead alone look better than you and your mongrel faced momma hoe.
Re: Popcorn by MrsChima(f): 10:13pm On Jan 12, 2011
It is interesting how SOME people can get away with murder. Interesting.
Re: Popcorn by kaymoney2(m): 10:14pm On Jan 12, 2011
@ ZIM Did you send any mail in regards of one  juliet   angry shocked
Re: Popcorn by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 12, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

It is interesting how SOME people can get away with murder. Interesting.

my point exactly. ppl can cyber stalk/talk schit and others keep it real and get fronted on. wink
Re: Popcorn by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:19pm On Jan 12, 2011
kay-money:

@ ZIM Did you send any mail in regards of one juliet angry shocked

JULIET ?
Re: Popcorn by kaymoney2(m): 10:22pm On Jan 12, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

JULIET ?

[size=15pt]This is what I saw in my mail [/size] sad shocked shocked

Flag this message
Hello From Miss JulietSunday, 9 January, 2011 21:32
From: This sender is DomainKeys verified"Juliet Kuma" <juju4kuma@att.net>Add sender to Contacts
To: undisclosed-recipients
Hello Dear,
I am Miss Juliet, i was browsing on the internet for a Good Friend and i saw your email id and I decided to contact you and see if we can get along and i wish to be your friend and if you don't mind, please you can reply so that i can tell you everything about me and shear my picture with you thank you for your understanding and please take care.
Yours' dear,
Miss Juliet.
Re: Popcorn by Mygoldie(f): 10:24pm On Jan 12, 2011
kay-money:

Flag this message
From: This sender is DomainKeys verified"Juliet Kuma" <juju4kuma@att.net>Add sender to Contacts
Hello Dear,
I am Miss Juliet, i was browsing on the internet for a Good Friend and i saw your email id and I decided to contact you and see if we can get along and i wish to be your friend and if you don't mind, please you can reply so that i can tell you everything about me and shear my picture with you

thank you for your understanding and please take care.

Lmao, see maga plus mugu. run for your life Kay. shocked shocked
Yours' dear,
Miss Juliet.

Re: Popcorn by MrCork17: 10:26pm On Jan 12, 2011
***Cant understand topick, turns on radio angry**
Re: Popcorn by kaymoney2(m): 10:28pm On Jan 12, 2011
Lmao, see maga plus mugu. run for your life Kay.  
Yours' dear,
Miss Juliet.

@ Goldie trust me I dont give my attention to such scam and I will never fall for cheap and hungry maga** While I work very hard to earn my pounds Sterling angry shocked
Re: Popcorn by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:35pm On Jan 12, 2011
kay-money:

Flag this message
Hello Dear,
I am Miss Juliet, i was browsing on the internet for a Good Friend and i saw your email id and I decided to contact you and see if we can get along and i wish to be your friend and if you don't mind, please you can reply so that i can tell you everything about me and shear my picture with you thank you for your understanding and please take care.
Yours' dear,
Miss Juliet.

my is from drill2drill
Re: Popcorn by kaymoney2(m): 10:38pm On Jan 12, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

my is from drill2drill

HAhaha They must be very funny people They forgot that 1 penny cant come out of my pocket for the fake lover grin
Re: Popcorn by Dsense(m): 10:41pm On Jan 12, 2011
^^^Happy new year . . lol time no wink grin
What's happening here . . . .Who's fighting who angry
Re: Popcorn by Mygoldie(f): 10:45pm On Jan 12, 2011
Desense,how is Egypt?cold,hot,warm,dark,bright,sunny, or moody?^^
Re: Popcorn by kaymoney2(m): 10:45pm On Jan 12, 2011
@ D-sence hope the flood in Australia did not affect your property as in your mortgage,   smiley
Re: Popcorn by Dsense(m): 10:48pm On Jan 12, 2011
kay-money:

@ D-sence hope the flood in Australia did not affect your property as in your mortgage, smiley
I'm back to in Cairo grin . , .Tha thing almost spoilt everything ooo grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Jailed In Houston For Flogging Her Two Daughters. / Who Decides The Style Or Position? / Drama As Man Fights Friend Over Wife In Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.