Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,436 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Popular Blogger And Owner Of Naijtv Saint Has Been Kidnapped - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Popular Blogger And Owner Of Naijtv Saint Has Been Kidnapped (509 Views)

Ibom Christmas Village Is Not Safe; Popular Blogger And His Twin Almost Killed / My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! / My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Blogger And Owner Of Naijtv Saint Has Been Kidnapped by Nollywoodlive22: 10:10am On May 09, 2020
Nolly TV Africa news

Popular blogger and Owner of Naijtv Saint has been kidnapped

Popular news blogger and Owner of the leading Naijtv. Mienpamo Onitsha Saint, was at about 1am abducted from his home off INEC road by some unidentified mask men.

Details later!

1 Share

Re: Popular Blogger And Owner Of Naijtv Saint Has Been Kidnapped by scoundrel(f): 1:53pm On May 09, 2020
This is a sad case. I hope the scoundrels responsible release him soon. This is how agents of darkness will choose to infect someone who stayed at home to avoid catching the dreaded Coronavirus.
Re: Popular Blogger And Owner Of Naijtv Saint Has Been Kidnapped by Mayng01(m): 2:31pm On May 09, 2020
scoundrel:
If he was observing the lockdown this won’t have taken place.
Abducted from his home in the midnight!
Aba!
Re: Popular Blogger And Owner Of Naijtv Saint Has Been Kidnapped by scoundrel(f): 3:38pm On May 09, 2020
Mayng01:

Abducted from his home in the midnight!
Aba!
Oh, okay. It didn't register when I first read the write-up. Thank you. I'll modify my comment to reflect it.
Re: Popular Blogger And Owner Of Naijtv Saint Has Been Kidnapped by Cuddlebugie(f): 4:22pm On May 09, 2020
May he be found safe.
Re: Popular Blogger And Owner Of Naijtv Saint Has Been Kidnapped by gbebodye(f): 4:59pm On May 09, 2020
scoundrel:

Oh, okay. It didn't register when I first read the write-up. Thank you. I'll modify my comment to reflect it.

Your moniker is perfect for ur situation

grin

(1) (Reply)

Mum Who Survived Horrific Shooting Now Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside / Oyo’s Most Wanted Criminal, Ebila Killed In Ibadan Attack / Lady In Tears As She Loses N100,000 To ‘fake’ Good Samaritan Who Offered To Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.