Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,344 members, 7,811,993 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

FG Seeks COVID-19 Patients For Herbal Drug Trials - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FG Seeks COVID-19 Patients For Herbal Drug Trials (32103 Views)

COVID-19: Lagos Enlists 600 Patients For Chloroquine Clinical Trials / COVID-19: Madagascar Demands N78,200,000 From Nigeria For Herbal Drugs / Start Offering B.sc Courses For Herbal Medicine, Mamora Urges Varsities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Seeks COVID-19 Patients For Herbal Drug Trials by clevybrown(m): 10:38am On May 09, 2020
Tot they will still wait for WHO to give them directives... Mumu government

1 Like

Re: FG Seeks COVID-19 Patients For Herbal Drug Trials by postnobill705(m): 10:39am On May 09, 2020
Do that ASAP.. Sometimes I wish Dr Sebi wasn't killed.. Covid 19 would have been an easy one for him. But NO.. He had to die because he know alot about herbal medicine and he is BLACK
Re: FG Seeks COVID-19 Patients For Herbal Drug Trials by HarunaWest(m): 10:39am On May 09, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Kayode Oyero

https://punchng.com/fg-seeks-covid-19-patients-for-herbal-drug-trials/
We can all the sort of yeye leaders we have.. Something that should have been in process since around February to mitigate against future infections..If there was any active one, our cases would not be on the increase ATM.. Instead the Minister is stating that they are even get to meet with such researchers and practitioners. Who did this to Nigeria? angry
Re: FG Seeks COVID-19 Patients For Herbal Drug Trials by Confirmedzombie: 10:39am On May 09, 2020
Only herbs from the North or south west should be accepted.

Any herb from the SE should be rejected due to previous fake herbs that never worked during the Ebola.
Re: FG Seeks COVID-19 Patients For Herbal Drug Trials by allen113: 10:40am On May 09, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]nice one
Re: FG Seeks COVID-19 Patients For Herbal Drug Trials by Fastmove: 10:42am On May 09, 2020
OK NAH
Re: FG Seeks COVID-19 Patients For Herbal Drug Trials by illicit(m): 10:42am On May 09, 2020
try it on yourself Mr minister
Re: FG Seeks COVID-19 Patients For Herbal Drug Trials by OKTolu: 10:43am On May 09, 2020
Madagascar herb loading.......
Re: FG Seeks COVID-19 Patients For Herbal Drug Trials by D2DK(m): 10:43am On May 09, 2020
I hate that word "SOON" why not now? Abi until the entire country is wiped out before you people remember God has given us all the grasses for herbs?
Re: FG Seeks COVID-19 Patients For Herbal Drug Trials by Nobody: 10:44am On May 09, 2020
Makavelli25:
My grandpa go get mixture for this thing

Let me go our village
waaaaaa?! sad stay away from village abeg! it takes one city person to infect a whole village.

2 Likes

Re: FG Seeks COVID-19 Patients For Herbal Drug Trials by Scout60(m): 10:45am On May 09, 2020
now
Re: FG Seeks COVID-19 Patients For Herbal Drug Trials by BreconHills(m): 10:46am On May 09, 2020
raymis:
They full for Lagos and Kano. Covid-19 patients are not scarce in the core APC states.

What does this statement mean exactly?
Re: FG Seeks COVID-19 Patients For Herbal Drug Trials by Tremple8v: 10:47am On May 09, 2020
Oko oloyun don die , we go find oroki poki poki or yemkem. Abi who again self

1 Like

Re: FG Seeks COVID-19 Patients For Herbal Drug Trials by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:49am On May 09, 2020
Thunder fire all our past and present political leaders for bringing us shame and making us take pride in begging and waiting for the Whites to give us go ahead orders. Oh my Senegal and Madagascar, may the Good Lord continue to bless u for at least giving the black race a glimmer of hope. How many heads do these Westerners have? Looters assembly with no shame

2 Likes

Re: FG Seeks COVID-19 Patients For Herbal Drug Trials by ChiefAfonja: 10:49am On May 09, 2020
Will soon

Always we will soon

We were about to

We may

We would be meeting

Take action for once useless people

1 Like

Re: FG Seeks COVID-19 Patients For Herbal Drug Trials by Rossycee(f): 10:53am On May 09, 2020
It's like they want to try doctor iguedo goko cleanser cheesy
Re: FG Seeks COVID-19 Patients For Herbal Drug Trials by israelmao(m): 10:57am On May 09, 2020
Leave the west to their games and let's do it in African way this time around.I just hope this move is genuine and will not be frustrated.
Re: FG Seeks COVID-19 Patients For Herbal Drug Trials by paulolee(m): 10:57am On May 09, 2020
good way to go
Re: FG Seeks COVID-19 Patients For Herbal Drug Trials by Godisgreatest1: 10:58am On May 09, 2020
'The Federal Government says there are pharmaceutical processes and standards that must be observed before endorsing any proposed herbal or homegrown drug for use by coronavirus patients in the country'.

The above statement is the reason the world is lagging behind in finding the cure for several dreaded diseases. I don't know what link Nigeria has with W.H.O. The statement alone will cause more death due to delay and needless scientific protocols. If you have a herb and there are existing volunteers to be tested, why not test it?. NAFDAC may be looking for who has money to offer them.
Re: FG Seeks COVID-19 Patients For Herbal Drug Trials by dietsono(m): 10:58am On May 09, 2020
.........COVID-19 PATIENTS THAT ARE WILLINGLY GOING TO ACCEPT THE HERB ON CLINICAL TRIAL BASIS........But the Remdevsir clinical trial will be forcefully administered either by will or force?........THE ONLY SOLUTION I CAN SEE IN ALL OF THESE IS "GOD".... Cos it is quite official now that we are being ruled by some bunch of cranky and rusted poor metal which in my opinion are only going to keep worsening as the day goes by.
Re: FG Seeks COVID-19 Patients For Herbal Drug Trials by AmazingELixir: 11:00am On May 09, 2020
lipsrsealed

So Doctor Igbudu cannot synthesize a home grown local remedy for Covid 19.
Re: FG Seeks COVID-19 Patients For Herbal Drug Trials by olumide4christ: 11:00am On May 09, 2020
Last week, I was told by a Lagos State official, the person who handles the Lagos State Government direct phone line on their Facebook page, that they are already trying out some local cure made by some people who approached the state government.
I had sent a WhatsApp message to the Government using the official phone number, requesting that they look inwards for a local cure, just after Professor Maurice Iwu had declared that he had a cure for COVID-19. I watched his interview by Babajide Kolade-Otitoju & Co on Journalists Hangout.
The LASG official gave his response as I stated above, that the people who claimed they had a cure had already approached them before Maurice Iwu made his declaration. In the health aspect of this crisis, the LASG has proved to be very proactive and I pray their efforts yield great results.
Re: FG Seeks COVID-19 Patients For Herbal Drug Trials by straton: 11:00am On May 09, 2020
Take am easy oh. Don't kill anyone

P.S: Please kind people of Nairaland, I have eaten today but I can't learn my programming today because I don't have data. If you can send 1000 to 3099105115. (First Bank), you will meet a good karma today and I promise to do the favour for someone else whenever I can.
Re: FG Seeks COVID-19 Patients For Herbal Drug Trials by apexc5737: 11:01am On May 09, 2020
[color=#] 1352436[/color]
Re: FG Seeks COVID-19 Patients For Herbal Drug Trials by RaptorX: 11:01am On May 09, 2020
10 Africans countries have so far ordered the Madagascar Covid organic herbal drink. This came after the president's of South Africa, DR Congo, Rwanda, Chad, Mali, Niger, Gabon, Tanzania, Kenya hold a teleconference meeting with Madagascars president, stop deceiving Nigerians about not being sure of this Covid organic cure, you are just waiting for the green light from your colonial masters because you guys have sold us out for your own selfish reasons.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Seeks COVID-19 Patients For Herbal Drug Trials by ProxyconTechnol: 11:02am On May 09, 2020
Not a bad idea from FGN.

Check my signature to get your USA phone number.
Re: FG Seeks COVID-19 Patients For Herbal Drug Trials by olumide4christ: 11:03am On May 09, 2020
dietsono:
.........COVID-19 PATIENTS THAT ARE WILLINGLY GOING TO ACCEPT THE HERB ON CLINICAL TRIAL BASIS........But the Remdevsir clinical trial will be forcefully administered either by will or force?........THE ONLY SOLUTION I CAN SEE IN ALL OF THESE IS "GOD".... Cos it is quite official now that we are being ruled by some bunch of cranky and rusted poor metal which in my opinion are only going to keep worsening as the day goes by.

Please quote your official source where it was stated that USA or indeed any other country would FORCEFULLY administer Remdesivir clinical trials on any of it's citizens? Countries that take human rights seriously?
I want to know who said so.

1 Like

Re: FG Seeks COVID-19 Patients For Herbal Drug Trials by lonlytroy(m): 11:04am On May 09, 2020
it's time to venture into herbal mixture business, dogo yaro leave mixed with apple Vinegar and honey
Business done start so
Re: FG Seeks COVID-19 Patients For Herbal Drug Trials by worldclass68(m): 11:04am On May 09, 2020
raymis:
They full for Lagos and Kano. Covid-19 patients are not scarce in the core APC states.

Hmmmm...are you suggesting someone somewhere in kaduna state grin undecided
Re: FG Seeks COVID-19 Patients For Herbal Drug Trials by apexc5998: 11:05am On May 09, 2020
[color=#] 3306561[/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS / No Amount Of Alcohol Use Is Safe, New Studies Finds - Bloomberg / Vaginal Discharge: How To Tell If It’s Normal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.