Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,065 members, 7,953,249 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:59 PM

Tech Blog Is For Sale - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Tech Blog Is For Sale (1013 Views)

Reasons Why A Blog Is Important For Your Career And Life / Writer Needed For A Tech Blog / A Tech Blog Contributor Is Needed At Tecmobs.com Payment Involved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tech Blog Is For Sale by Jayjay2019(m): 10:56am On May 09, 2020
I have a smartphone blog that is currently for sale.

Monthly pageviews is : 55,000

The site started generating revenue from February this year. I used ezoic all march and i made $36 that march. Then in April, i made $28 from ezoic cause of the Corona-virus. Then this may, i switched to Adsense and have just made $17.42 in the last 8days. So to put it, i makes $30 per month on average.

Domain age is: 11months

Price is N180,000 Naira ($500)

If interested, send message to talkstech293@gmail.com

I am selling because i was hired as a content writer at gizmochina
Re: Tech Blog Is For Sale by Gistcfr: 12:33pm On May 09, 2020
I am interested in buying only the AdSense.. WhatsApp 07067202222
Re: Tech Blog Is For Sale by bibibeny: 1:31pm On May 09, 2020
Makes intensified radio wire simpler for you to put it in your home to get the best gathering, particularly for clients whose TVs are very far away from windows. Savvy IC USB Power Adapter with worked in overvoltage security will help if in your TV there is no USB yield for interfacing dtv reception apparatus to the force gracefully.

https://techcrunch.com/
Re: Tech Blog Is For Sale by TrustedReview: 12:57pm On Feb 25, 2021
While it probably won't be the most remarkable or the most component rich home theater framework in our spending class, the Panasonic SC-HT40GW-K is one of those that offer incredible incentive without going modest. Indeed, it was likewise the runaway most loved gratitude to its smooth plan and magnificent sound quality for both music and motion pictures.' https://trustedreview.in/
Re: Tech Blog Is For Sale by juiceractions: 7:52am On Feb 27, 2021
I have an keen note of expanding things and make it happen whenever it is possible. The thing over there we have is, most of the people are looking out for an healthy and fitness oriented day which people are seeking for diet and all. So, for that thing we thought of bringing people happier with Best juicer collections which they can find easier and modest while they work. https://www.juicingcollection.com/
Re: Tech Blog Is For Sale by DeluxeCentral4(m): 6:49pm On Feb 27, 2021
Oga if you're making the money you said… keep the site and watch it grow
Re: Tech Blog Is For Sale by appvolyy: 7:09am On Mar 16, 2021
These online hoodlums utilize the provisos in your framework and Read more penetrate all expert morals to take your data from you. It's at that point up to them how to utilize it. They can either modify, take, or erase all the data out and out only for their own monetary benefits.
Re: Tech Blog Is For Sale by EmmaxKeys: 2:04pm On Mar 16, 2021
Jayjay2019:
I have a smartphone blog that is currently for sale.

Monthly pageviews is : 55,000

The site started generating revenue from February this year. I used ezoic all march and i made $36 that march. Then in April, i made $28 from ezoic cause of the Corona-virus. Then this may, i switched to Adsense and have just made $17.42 in the last 8days. So to put it, i makes $30 per month on average.

Domain age is: 11months

Price is N180,000 Naira ($500)

If interested, send message to talkstech293@gmail.com

I am selling because i was hired as a content writer at gizmochina

Liar

(1) (Reply)

Website Developer Needed For An Ngo Site / Proffessional Websites / Online Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.